PDA

View Full Version : Need a Modder for ACII

Mordgi
07-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I need someone with Assassin's Creed 2 to help me. My mom won't let me buy this game because of the f-words that were put into it (yes there are f-words! You wouldn't believe how many people don't think so), no matter how much I try to convince her. I'm definitely old enough for it, and she agrees, but she refuses to let media with f-bombs into her house. I need a modder who can remove the f-words from the game.
If the game has the same PC data as AC Revelations (which I have) the sound files will be a .pck file, which are a pain to open. But I don't know, maybe a modder will have a program for that. From there the dialogue files with the f-word would have to be edited to remove the word, and compressed back into a pck file.
There would be no reward for this except my thanks, but please, if any of you have modded assassin's creed 2 before, help me. This is the only way I can see myself getting the game without waiting to move out.

ryan8374
07-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Was it necessary to start a second thread on this topic? You were asked in the first thread to post references as to where the supposed F-bomb was used in the game. I never heard a single instance of it. Was it in English?

If you haven't bought it, how do you know?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I believe all the cursing is in Italian, so where is the problem?

ryan8374
07-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I believe all the cursing is in Italian, so where is the problem?

Run out of console topics to dominate?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
Run out of console topics to dominate?

You could say so :p and I did play AC II and BH on PC before, so yeah.