PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor Bug

ChevyGaming
07-11-2012, 04:31 PM
I know a lot have said that they're having problems visiting neighbors and being able to do an endless amount of favors yet not getting energy. I noticed this only happens to me when I get the mini daily to do 20 favors for neighbors. I'm fine till I get this quest, but once I get it my neighbors seem to be messed up the rest of the day. I'll go to a neighbor with 5 energy marks, but after it gets to 4 it resets over and over. Not allowing you to get energy. Just wanted to add this incase it hasn't been. (:

UBI-Cowhand
07-11-2012, 07:23 PM
We'll see what we can discover! Thanks for the report. :)

malbay
07-12-2012, 07:22 PM
I have the problem with it going to 3 then back up to 4. At first it was only the first friend now it seems to be the first friend on each section.of friends

rebelchicks1991
07-13-2012, 04:02 AM
i am also missing friends

RebeccaSheridan
07-16-2012, 09:24 PM
This is happening to me too, is there any update yet?

J-LFarms
07-16-2012, 10:28 PM
I have found the cure for this problem, at least for me... I find that when I click on the weeds, trees, etc too quickly, without giving each one the chance to complete, the numbers keep starting over. As soon as I slowed down and let each click complete, it worked perfectly. I hope this helps others.

UBI-Cowhand
07-16-2012, 11:07 PM
I have found the cure for this problem, at least for me... I find that when I click on the weeds, trees, etc too quickly, without giving each one the chance to complete, the numbers keep starting over. As soon as I slowed down and let each click complete, it worked perfectly. I hope this helps others.

That is GREAT information! Thanks for sharing! :)

DianaHefti
07-26-2012, 07:45 AM
That is GREAT information! Thanks for sharing! :)

This doesn't work for me. Right now nearly all of my neighbors are plagued by the "endless help" bug. It doesn't matter if I click slowly or quickly (I tried the slow, hoping it might help). This bug keeps coming and going - it would be wonderful for it to get fixed once and for all. Thought I'd let you know that the above fix doesn't work for everyone!

DianaHefti
07-28-2012, 06:09 AM
An update: Yesterday, I was so happy, because all the people that had had the neighbor help bug were counting down, but the ones who had been correct the day before, now had it. Then today, out of 15 friends, I had ONLY ONE that actually counted down and rewarded me for visiting. I visited ALL of them, but none of the others "took". Really crazy how this comes and goes, with no apparent rhyme or reason! Sure wish there was a fix!