PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Info on Assassin's Creed 4

AssassinGame1
07-11-2012, 05:02 AM
Hey all assassins! I want u all to see this, its very important! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPEfBS2fhAw

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 05:03 AM
Look at the idiot at the top comment...
WWII -____- thank god it wont happen.

AssassinGame1
07-11-2012, 05:06 AM
Look at the idiot at the top comment...
WWII -____- thank god it wont happen.

ME??? :( You are right about WW2 being a bad area for AC4 but are u calling me an idiot???

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 05:09 AM
No, not you...the guy in the video xD

AssassinGame1
07-11-2012, 05:10 AM

Oh ok.....

AssassinGame1
07-11-2012, 05:12 AM

ITS AMAZING how u are always the FIRST ONE to post on every thread, how do u do it??

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 05:12 AM
I mean really, why does everybody want WWII?
It wont work. Simply.
EDIT: Dunno, I just post :P

beatledude210
07-11-2012, 05:36 AM
I mean really, why does everybody want WWII?
It wont work. Simply.
EDIT: Dunno, I just post :P

You ever played the saboteur? It's a world war 2 game with parkour similar to Assassin's creed...and it SUCKED! So you are right, an AC in WWII would be horrible.

off-topic: Did you get your tomahawk yet?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Yep, got my Tomahawk and it is awesome.
And that is the game that has been brought up, I cannot see AC in those sort of setting.

beatledude210
07-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Yep, got my Tomahawk and it is awesome.
And that is the game that has been brought up, I cannot see AC in those sort of setting.

Nice! Ordered mine on the 7th, I should get it this week.

DylanJosh9
07-11-2012, 05:49 AM
That's an awful video

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Read the info, it may hint at India for the next game.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 06:13 AM
A hint isn't a confirmed detail, so your thread is basically stating it to happen when we don't even know it will.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 06:15 AM
They said they are interested in India, making it a high possibility.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 06:18 AM

It's still only a possibility. Putting important in all capitals gives the impression that it's decided.

Keighvin
07-11-2012, 06:30 AM
OT: I liked The Saboteur, it's a lot of fun, though the "parkour" does suck.

OnT: I would say that more people are against a WWII setting than are for it, they just don't tend to be the ones who start topics.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 06:35 AM
The devs themselves are against a WWII setting.

xChupa
07-11-2012, 07:37 AM
Dunno, I just post :P
It says you joined in July 2012, and you have 3,203 posts O_O
Is that an error or have you really posted over 3,000 times in 10 days? ._.
Sorry off topic I know but it just caught my attention :P

Anyways I could go either way with an AC set during WWII. I like the topic and learning about it, but I don't see how an AC could work with that setting.
On that note, I don't see how an AC can work at all in any time period post-automatic weapons. I mean really, I don't want AC to turn in to a shooter, but no one in modern day uses swords -_-
"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

Any thoughts on how a modern AC would work? Have they said anything regarding the issue?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Nope, no glitch xP
No AC game would work post automatic weapon because it wont make sense. Why would an Assassin logically use melee weapons in the era of automatic weapons?
Just like Saboteur, that game was terrible *At the very least in my opinion*
And in the gran sense, Assassin's adapt, such as we seen from Ezio to Connor, he adapts too the time period.
Why would a WWII Assassin not do that?

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 09:46 AM
After AC2, they said they would like to do Arthurian England, Victorian England and even a female Assassin in WWII, among others. But the settings of ACB, ACR and AC3 were never mentioned. What two developers would like to see is not what will be in the final game; this means nothing, and India isn't a more likely setting to appear in AC4 than anything else because of this.

Also, who the hell picked the song in the video? As if Young Turks by Rod Stewart isn't bad enough by itself, they made a ****ty remix out of it.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 09:47 AM
After AC2, they said they would like to do Arthurian England, Victorian England and even a female Assassin in WWII, among others. But the settings of ACB, ACR and AC3 were never mentioned. What two developers would like to see is not what will be in the final game; this means nothing, and India isn't a more likely setting to appear in AC4 than anything else because of this.

Also, who the hell picked the song in the video? As if Young Turks by Rod Stewart isn't bad enough by itself, they made a ****ty remix out of it.

The team is strictly against the idea of WWII.
And while you are right, what the dev says is the most plausible thing too go with, even if it is just as subtle as this.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 09:54 AM
The team is strictly against the idea of WWII.
And while you are right, what the dev says is the most plausible thing too go with, even if it is just as subtle as this.

No, just don't go with anything at all. It's not safe to assume anything at this point.

And in regards to World War II, one time they are against it and the other they are in favor of it. Keep in mind though that it is not the same people talking about World War II all the time and that opinions may be split amongst the developers. Take a look at this for example:
http://www.industrygamers.com/news/ubisoft-discusses-female-leads-world-war-ii-for-assassins-creed/

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Yeah, Ubisoft Montreal is a HUGE studio, so it is all mixed.
It is not safe too assume anything, but if you are about too guess the next setting, something the dev says is always something too keep in minds, even tho plans change and so on.

doogsy91
07-11-2012, 10:56 AM
I always thought the Caribbean would be a great place for an AC game but it looks like I'm getting my wish in ACIII.:) Hopefully we get to explore it a bit on foot as a sort of secondary locations like Cappadocia and not just from the high seas.

WolfTemplar94
07-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Wouldn't India be too similar to the location of AC1 and ACR? It couldn't be that different to Constantinople.

Also, I'm so glad Alex and Corey don't want to cover WWII. WAY too many games have been set there, and we already know a lot about the time period so there wouldn't be anything interesting to learn.

BBALive
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
The developers mentioned this ages ago. It isn't new.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Some people may have missed it, so yeah.
WWII is so horribly overdone, I want Victorian England or something like that.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Wouldn't India be too similar to the location of AC1 and ACR? It couldn't be that different to Constantinople.

Also, I'm so glad Alex and Corey don't want to cover WWII. WAY too many games have been set there, and we already know a lot about the time period so there wouldn't be anything interesting to learn.

Contantinople wouldn't be alike an Indian city. Constantinople is a mixture of both European and Asian influences, with landmarks being of primarily Muslim art. India has muslim influences, but it is primarily a purely Asian country, except for perhaps some English influences during the British Raj. It wouldn't be alike Constantinople.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:08 AM
It would be FARRRRR different than AC1 if the devs dont go lazy.

medcsu
07-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Well we've seen the Middle East, Italy (other parts of Europe) and now it is coming to the U.S. I think it's safe to say that Asia. However, since AC3 (and it's follow ups) will close out Desmonds story I have a feeling we will go back in time again with their next game (possibly recounting Clay's time periods) which would include some interesting areas.

I for one do not want to see WW1 or WW2 as it will just be "another" one of those games and would really like seeing some cool areas from history. India does not interest me at all to be honest in regards to their history and doesn't seem like it could be a stand alone area in an AC title. However, China, Japan, England, Russia, France, a (please God) remake of AC1 (I'm sure we see one down the line to fix the repetive nature of it and other things, Ancient Egypt would be epic (I really love this idea - could go to Babylon, as well/Greece in this title since they are fairly close). I also have no interest in the Mayans/Incans/Aztec areas as I do not believe they would be a solid stand alone area.

Areas I do NOT want to see:
1) Middle East - We've been there
2) U.S. After AC3, we've been there
3) Italy - Duh....
4) India
5) England - Though this is my country, I think 2 games housing our presence is enough for now
6) Mexico - Boring history, terrible areas to explore
7) Ancient S.American cultures - As stated above, it simply wouldn't be enough for a stand alone title
8) Australia - Large area but again, simply not enough history relating to what the Order stands for and probably couldn't be a stand alone title

Of course I must confess BEFORE AC2 and it's iterations came out I wouldn't have guessed a strictly Italian centered game would be so amazing and I was so utterly wrong as it had an amazing history and the story weaved was.....well amazing but the above countries are....meh....as far as what I think a good area for an AC game would come from.

France would be cool but the best time to be there would be the same time Ezio is in Italy so probably a no go. The Middle East has so much history but we've been there recently so I doubt we go back. America is a really great setting based on the conflict of the Revolution so I am happy it progressed there from Italy. Russia would be cool now that we know Stalin had involvement but I always seem to go back to two places: Ancient Egypt and Ancient China/or Japan. I firmly believe we see Asia in the next AC game after we conclude the Desmond story.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Victorian England would be cool, and I actually feel not as interested as others in Feudal Japan.../:

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 11:16 AM
The Middle East is not a separate continent. Israel and Syria are in Asia. If you go by what continents we have seen then we have now had Asia, Europe and North America. The remaining ones are Africa, South America, Oceania and, well, Antarctica.

And you want a remake of AC1? Heretic!

medcsu
07-11-2012, 11:21 AM
The Middle East is not a separate continent. Israel and Syria are in Asia. If you go by what continents we have seen then we have now had Asia, Europe and North America. The remaining ones are Africa, South America, Oceania and, well, Antarctica.

And you want a remake of AC1? Heretic!

Not so much a remake but a refinement. You're telling me you wouldn't want them to drop the whole Viewpoint>Save citizen>Steal Intel>Confront informer>Kill guard>Knock out stupid ladies who continuously say "Im sick and poor and hungry">kill person>go to new area>do same thing>do it again>do it 9 times>do it again>Game over?

They can easily go back and simply add more of what made AC2 so great with side assassin missions and splitting up the repitition. I shouldn't have said REMAKE as much as just going back now that they have time and fixing what made it a 7.5 instead of a 10. I would buy it (even though I have a copy) in a heartbeat. Oh! And for the love of God add trophies for PS3 owners!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:21 AM
A AC1 remake would not be bad..infact, it would be awesome.
Like, if they did AC1 all AC III style, that would be cool.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Not so much a remake but a refinement. You're telling me you wouldn't want them to drop the whole Viewpoint>Save citizen>Steal Intel>Confront informer>Kill guard>Knock out stupid ladies who continuously say "Im sick and poor and hungry">kill person>go to new area>do same thing>do it again>do it 9 times>do it again>Game over?

They can easily go back and simply add more of what made AC2 so great with side assassin missions and splitting up the repitition. I shouldn't have said REMAKE as much as just going back now that they have time and fixing what made it a 7.5 instead of a 10. I would buy it (even though I have a copy) in a heartbeat. Oh! And for the love of God add trophies for PS3 owners!

No, it is what makes it unique and a classic. You can also see the progression in the series like this. It would be just like George Lucas changing the Star Wars movies; tedious, unnecessary, and removing the essence and feeling of the original game. You either like or hate the game with its repetitiveness, but it is part of the game. Remaking it would also be contradictory to canon.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Well, I want too do running assassinations with Altair :nonchalance:

LightRey
07-11-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't see how this video provides us with any legitimate clues about AC4.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:45 AM
India as the possible setting.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 11:49 AM
India as the setting.

...No.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:51 AM
POSSIBLE setting, I apologize.

LightRey
07-11-2012, 11:52 AM
India as the possible setting.
But it doesn't. That's all concept art and from the looks of it fanart.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 11:55 AM
If you read the description, the AC team said they have some interest in India as a setting.

LightRey
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM
If you read the description, the AC team said they have some interest in India as a setting.
They've mentioned to be interested in a huge number of settings. India isn't exactly standing out.

EscoBlades
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Palm. Meet face!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Yeah, but its the latest one they mentioned.

LightRey
07-11-2012, 12:02 PM
Yeah, but its the latest one they mentioned.
Fantastic, but don't see how that's "IMPORTANT Info on Assassin's Creed 4".

Assassin_M
07-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Fantastic, but don't see how that's "IMPORTANT Info on Assassin's Creed 4".
Title is misleading as hell, to be quite frank

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Yeah, but you cant dis-miss it completely.

LightRey
07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Of course not and it's a great thing to discuss, but we still have AC3 coming up and even then we have an AC3 and beyond thread to discuss these matters in.

EscoBlades

Actually, that's exactly what i'm doing. It is nothing but speculation based off the desires expressed by a couple of devs. Nothing has been confirmed or even communicated. Title isn't just misleading, it is flat out wrong.

End of.

Diabolic702
Are you talking about a replica from the game?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:09 PM
But it is the closest thing we can speculate on, speculate on a setting never mentioned or a mentioned one?

Assassin_M
07-11-2012, 12:11 PM
But it is the closest thing we can speculate on, speculate on a setting never mentioned or a mentioned one?
Then this thread shouldn't have created, because there is already a thread for that purpose..

LightRey
07-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Actually, that's exactly what i'm doing. It is nothing but speculation based off the desires expressed by a couple of devs. Nothing has been confirmed or even communicated. Title isn't just misleading, it is flat out wrong.

End of.
Hmmm. You make a good point. Technically dismissing it completely is more than a valid option.

MT4K
07-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Yeah as has been said. The opinions of a few devs mean nothing in the overal grand scheme of things. People have such a habbit of taking anything a dev says too far. Would be an interesting setting though, but that's like lots of other settings would be interesting.

Also as was previously mentioned. There was a beyond ac3 thread for this sort of thing.

DinoSteve1
07-11-2012, 12:29 PM
I'd prefer a new pop game instead.

Assassin_M
07-11-2012, 12:30 PM
I'd prefer a new pop game instead.
Hello:D

Can you please post relevantly to the topic ?

DinoSteve1
07-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello:D

Can you please post relevantly to the topic ?
it is relevant, we are talking about AC4 and I said, I'd prefer ubi make pop.

tbh its time AC took a break

Assassin_M
07-11-2012, 12:34 PM

Oh.. Ok sorry took that a bit out of context:D

LightRey
07-11-2012, 12:34 PM

That doesn't make it relevant to the thread. That's like starting to talk about poop because you think AC4 will be poop.

and yes I mean poop.

DinoSteve1
07-11-2012, 12:39 PM
That doesn't make it relevant to the thread. That's like starting to talk about poop because you think AC4 will be poop.

and yes I mean poop.
its not that I think it will be poop, but I think people will start to get sick of it, kinda like how they feel about COD

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:42 PM
They wont stop AC. It gains way more money than PoP ever can.

OriginalMiles
07-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Aren't those images from when AC was a Prince Of Persia spin off?
I want AC4 in 1800s London!
Or the Spanish Inquisition, because Ubi will do what we least expect, and NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Now everybody expects it because you said it..xD

OriginalMiles
07-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Now everybody expects it because you said it..xD
Now Ubisoft will do something even more non expectable.
Like the Stone Age, we play as Ezi-ug! Press X, Triangle, Circle and Square to bash with club!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 12:51 PM
I want Victorian England..

OriginalMiles
07-11-2012, 12:53 PM
I want Victorian England..
As do I.

LightRey
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM
its not that I think it will be poop, but I think people will start to get sick of it, kinda like how they feel about COD
I'm not saying you're thinking that. I'm just using an analogy to point out that such indirect relevance does not make it on-topic discussion.

rob.davies2014
07-11-2012, 01:05 PM
As do I.

Same. I want a sword-cane-wielding Assassin lurking in the fog and shadows of Victorian London. That would be awesome!

OriginalMiles
07-11-2012, 01:07 PM
Same. I want a sword-cane-wielding Assassin lurking in the fog and shadows of Victorian London. That would be awesome!
We could play as Jack the Ripper, who turns out to be murdering Templars disguised a prostitutes.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 01:19 PM
You are a genius!
Replace Corey May.

Slayer_WTF
07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
We could play as Jack the Ripper, who turns out to be murdering Templars disguised a prostitutes.
http://www.iphonari.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/genius-meme-519x400.jpg

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
I really cant see why they would not do Victorian England, AC III would set it well, since we already seen some English men from AC III.

DinoSteve1
07-11-2012, 01:49 PM
The Spanish inquisition would be an interesting period of time to explore as well.

and before anyone else does it: Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI)

WolfTemplar94
07-11-2012, 01:53 PM
The Spanish invasion of South America could be cool.

doogsy91
07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
You ever played the saboteur? It's a world war 2 game with parkour similar to Assassin's creed...and it SUCKED! So you are right, an AC in WWII would be horrible.

off-topic: Did you get your tomahawk yet?
Come on man, The Saboteur wasn't that bad. Gameplay wise it was a bit rough around the edges and it didn't so much have freerunning, just climbing but it did have some of the best characterisation of any game I've ever played apart from Red Dead and the story was good too. A fun game if not taken too seriously lol.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 02:21 PM
So, what we've established is that assuming things does not equal true.

/end thread

BBALive
07-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Come on man, The Saboteur wasn't that bad. Gameplay wise it was a bit rough around the edges and it didn't so much have freerunning, just climbing but it did have some of the best characterisation of any game I've ever played apart from Red Dead and the story was good too. A fun game if not taken too seriously lol.

I actually enjoyed The Saboteur. It wasn't a bad game at all.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 04:46 PM
The Spanish inquisition would be an interesting period of time to explore as well.

and before anyone else does it: Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0Y39eMvpI)

The Spanish Inquisition is featured in Assassin's Creed II: Discovery.

And by the way, HaSoOoN, you have said about five times now that you want Victorian England.

ShadownetX
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
ITS AMAZING how u are always the FIRST ONE to post on every thread, how do u do it??

Because he's a forum *****.

ShadownetX
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I rather they do ancient China or war time Japan. We already been to the middle east, northern America and Europe.

We need an Australian, Asian or African based game. I would rather do those before England.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM
I rather they do ancient China or war time Japan. We already been to the middle east, northern America and Europe.

We need an Australian, Asian or African based game. I would rather do those before England.

Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed: Revelations take place in Asia. The Middle East isn't a continent.

:rolleyes:

ShadownetX
07-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed: Revelations take place in Asia. The Middle East isn't a continent.

:rolleyes:

Where did I mention the word continent in my post? I mean we need a game based on an Asian, African or Australian based hero before a British one.

Like Asian could be in China or Japan
African could be in: Madagascar or anther country. ( I don't know my African geography that well)
Australian well obviously Australia.

Assassin's Creeds and Revelation was about a middle eastern hero.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Where did I mention the word continent in my post? I mean we need a game based on an Asian, African or Australian based hero before a British one.

Like Asian could be in China or Japan
African could be in: Madagascar or anther country. ( I don't know my African geography that well)
Australian well obviously Australia.

Assassin's Creeds and Revelation was about a middle eastern hero.

The Middle East is in Asia.

You're confusing the term Oriental with Asian. Asian refers to a much larger span of cultures.

ShadownetX
07-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Fine, but you know what I meant.as much as I like British culture and past historical events. I rather not see an AC game about it until the other ones been made.

FirestarLuva
07-11-2012, 06:00 PM
I wonder, if AC4 will be set in India, will we stay with Connor? I mean he'll probably be in his 30's at the end of AC3 so it would make some sense if he went to India, after all, he is half Mohawk/Indian. :P

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 06:04 PM
I wonder, if AC4 will be set in India, will we stay with Connor? I mean he'll probably be in his 30's at the end of AC3 so it would make some sense if he went to India, after all, he is half Mohawk/Indian. :P

...Err, what would Connor do in India? It would surely be a new protagonist. Just because Ezio got three games doesn't mean every protagonist will; look at Altaïr.

Serrachio
07-11-2012, 06:21 PM

Connor isn't Indian at all. He's half Native American (Mohawk tribe) and British.

FirestarLuva
07-11-2012, 06:30 PM
...Err, what would Connor do in India? It would surely be a new protagonist. Just because Ezio got three games doesn't mean every protagonist will; look at Altaïr.

Well, you never know. :P Maybe the teams that worked on ACB and ACR might make another game with him, while the team that's currently working on AC3 will start a fourth one. And I'm not saying it should be trilogy, one more game would be just as fine. Anyway, Altair did have two Nintendo games, Altair's Chronicles and Bloodline and he also appeared briefly in AC2 and Revelations, so I'm 80% sure AC3 won't be the only game with Connor.

greatgeek
07-11-2012, 06:31 PM

If he goes anywhere after AC3 it will be France, or Mexico as an older man.

menacefox
07-11-2012, 06:39 PM
World War II Assassin?

If it happens, the Soviet Union would be a good setting during World War II.

I can see the Assassins representing the Bolsheviks.

dbuddy101
07-11-2012, 06:42 PM

Also, who the hell picked the song in the video? As if Young Turks by Rod Stewart isn't bad enough by itself, they made a ****ty remix out of it. I am so for Victorian England, it would be really cool to see, and if you have seen the Downey Sherlock Holmes, the city would look beautiful.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 10:13 PM
World War II Assassin?

If it happens, the Soviet Union would be a good setting during World War II.

I can see the Assassins representing the Bolsheviks.

No WWII is what the devs said....
And I am all for Victorian England.

MasterSimaYi
07-11-2012, 10:41 PM
No WWII is what the devs said....
And I am all for Victorian England.

No World War II is what Alex Hutchinson said, and this is about the sixth time you have said you want Victorian England. :nonchalance:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Alex Hutchinson is always right D:< (I hope so, I flat out wont buy a WWII game)

AssassinGame1
07-12-2012, 12:34 AM
That's an awful video

?????why?????

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 03:10 AM

Makes no real sense being that.....

Read the info, it may hint at India for the next game.

.....They hinted that it might be china....

1.) AC1 - The chinese letters on the walls
2.) AC:Project legacy - The chinese guy that has the skull and the last time we hear about Giovanni borgia in 1545
3.) AC:R - Introduced us to an Asian empire
4.)AC:Embers - Shao jun in introduced
5.)AC3 - We have a very NON - native weapon that ONLY existed in china...the rope dart

I believe that china has been hinted far more than any other country in the AC universe :P

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:12 AM
The Chinese Letters on the walls- Those were Subject 16's writing in multiple languages, not a real hint.
Constantinople is not really an Asian empire.
The rope dart does not mean much dude, they wanted a chain at first, but they knew it would be a bit too....Mortal Kombat-ish so they looked for a historical counterpart.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 03:24 AM
NO it mean everything the rope dart is only found in china especially in it's history and a rope dart with chains are not strange to china either....we are going to China next !!!!!!! the majority of the letters were in chinese.....Shao jun is Chinese....I like Chinese food !!! we are AC4 : Chinatown

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:25 AM
...As I said, the team wanted a Chain.
But they found it too fictional, they HAD too find a historical counter part, and found the Ropedart.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 03:32 AM
^ what is that supposed to mean that we are heading to China soon ? Do you not want to find out what Ezio gave jun in the box ?

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4A0BHCD4aQxKf29zTx6eiOdYZklRd2 lTwJ_G5FLsnyHL2RiDx http://www.homeofpoi.com/images/Medium/books_Rope_Dart_book.jpghttp://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/d/d6/Shao_Jun_SS_v.png

Look familiar ?

BTW the rope dart was the an assassins preferred weapon in China :D

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 03:43 AM
I am not exactly sure what are you doing right now......___.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 04:03 AM
I...don't know...sorry....bored....>_> I quit first....

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 04:11 AM
I kinda figured as much xD

medcsu
07-12-2012, 05:06 AM
No, it is what makes it unique and a classic. You can also see the progression in the series like this. It would be just like George Lucas changing the Star Wars movies; tedious, unnecessary, and removing the essence and feeling of the original game. You either like or hate the game with its repetitiveness, but it is part of the game. Remaking it would also be contradictory to canon.

I understand your position. I really do. However, if you take the Halo CE Refinement that took place recently they changed nothing really except the way it looked (not an issue with AC1) and the terminals. In terms of AC1, there is really no reason not to add more content, trophies (for PS3) and side missions. It doesn't hurt anything like Lucas did with SW.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 05:14 AM
I just want AC1 in the AC III engine.

MasterSimaYi
07-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Makes no real sense being that.....

.....They hinted that it might be china....

1.) AC1 - The chinese letters on the walls
2.) AC:Project legacy - The chinese guy that has the skull and the last time we hear about Giovanni borgia in 1545
3.) AC:R - Introduced us to an Asian empire
4.)AC:Embers - Shao jun in introduced
5.)AC3 - We have a very NON - native weapon that ONLY existed in china...the rope dart

I believe that china has been hinted far more than any other country in the AC universe :P

Those are not "hints," they are simply involvements of China in the Assassin's Creed universe. The cryptic messages have letters and symbols from various countries of which none have been a setting, the Crystal Skulls were related to that very thing - the connection between Quetzalcoatl and what is assumed to be Emperor Jiajing. Shao Jun is simply a Chinese Assassin, and as AC3 proves, doesn't mean that the next game would follow her. The presence of the rope dart in the game is explained above.

You guys just want to see everything as "hints," but they really aren't. Looking for references to China in past media does in no way make them hints. They only ever gave one real hint, and that was at the end of Brotherhood, with the Phrygian cap and Masonic eye, which would be either the American or French Revolution. We got the American Revolution. That was a hint, not the presence of a real life country.

Plus, if we went to China, there would be far more interesting settings to explore than early 16th century China. The Qin Dynasty or the Three Kingdoms period, for example. We've already had so much media set in the 16th century.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 09:42 AM
I think tho, the closest thing you can speculate on is something that the devs say, so really, India is the ''strongest possibility'' per say.
And Acrimonius was bored, so go figure.

MasterSimaYi
07-12-2012, 09:45 AM
I think tho, the closest thing you can speculate on is something that the devs say, so really, India is the ''strongest possibility'' per say.
And Acrimonius was bored, so go figure.

*pulls his hair out*

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
*pulls his hair out*

Well, now we know you are not bald O:
What I meant is, when lets see AC III is out, and people are speculating about the next game, what do you think is a safer bet, something the devs did not talk about, or something they did talk about?

MasterSimaYi
07-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Well, now we know you are not bald O:
What I meant is, when lets see AC III is out, and people are speculating about the next game, what do you think is a safer bet, something the devs did not talk about, or something they did talk about?

Remember the settings that had been previously mentioned, and that none of them have so far made it yet? And their motivations for picking the American Revolution as a setting, to surprise people? Saying they want India lessens the chances of it being in the next game, I would say.

It is not fair to call any setting more likely than the other when we have absolutely no hints to the next setting. Maybe at the end of AC3 we will get something like the hint we got at the end of ACB, but at this point, India is not a more likely setting because Corey and Alex would like to do it, especially considering that the entire Ubisoft Montréal team has their own opinion. And they just called it a setting they would like to do, not THE setting they want to see next - which still would not mean anything. Within this year I'm sure we will hear at least one or two more settings some particular devs would like to see.

And I have no shortage of hair.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Remember the settings that had been previously mentioned, and that none of them have so far made it yet? And their motivations for picking the American Revolution as a setting, to surprise people? Saying they want India lessens the chances of it being in the next game, I would say.

It is not fair to call any setting more likely than the other when we have absolutely no hints to the next setting. Maybe at the end of AC3 we will get something like the hint we got at the end of ACB, but at this point, India is not a more likely setting because Corey and Alex would like to do it, especially considering that the entire Ubisoft Montréal team has their own opinion. And they just called it a setting they would like to do, not THE setting they want to see next - which still would not mean anything. Within this year I'm sure we will hear at least one or two more settings some particular devs would like to see.:nonchalance:

And I have no shortage of hair.

Yes, you are right. None of them made it, but was it not the thing people were speculating on post AC II release? now, game hints dont count, because those are a whole other story, but without any subtle game hints, people can speculate on the next setting. India is now one of the settings people could speculate on post-release.
And I imagines you as bald for the lulz

doogsy91
07-12-2012, 10:22 AM

I'm from Australia and can confidently say that an Australian based AC wouldn't work. Firstly we don't have a very rich historical background, the country is far too sparse, the architecture is all wrong and I couldn't bear the French Canadian attempts at our accent because let's face it, no one can seem to imitate it. And what would the assassin have? A spear and a boomerang? Naaaah.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm from Australia and can confidently say that an Australian based AC wouldn't work. Firstly we don't have a very rich historical background, the country is far too sparse, the architecture is all wrong and I couldn't bear the French Canadian attempts at our accent because let's face it, no one can seem to imitate it. And what would the assassin have? A spear and a boomerang? Naaaah.

Lol, who would have thought, a Australian refusing his country as a setting.

MasterSimaYi
07-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Yes, you are right. None of them made it, but was it not the thing people were speculating on post AC II release? now, game hints dont count, because those are a whole other story, but without any subtle game hints, people can speculate on the next setting. India is now one of the settings people could speculate on post-release.
And I imagines you as bald for the lulz

What is there to speculate upon then? That India could be the setting? Saying that "India could be the setting" every time the topic of the next setting comes up isn't speculating, that's just copying something some devs have said.

Serrachio
07-12-2012, 10:28 AM

They will have Australian voice actors if Australia was ever chosen as a setting.

doogsy91
07-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Lol, who would have thought, a Australian refusing his country as a setting.
It'd suck man.

I reckon a lower latitude setting would be interesting, in Africa or South America. It'd be full of vibrant colours and the vegetation would be a very cool feature for climbing. Although they might go all Tarzan on us and add vine swinging which would kinda suck lol.

doogsy91
07-12-2012, 10:31 AM
They will have Australian voice actors if Australia was ever chosen as a setting.
Ezio wan't voiced by an Italian.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:33 AM
But Ezio was convincing....
Atleast to us foreigners .___.
Sima@ What I meant was, out of all settings, when you speculate, something a few devs have said is something too keep in your mind, while yes, history has proven us wrong with the whole WWII thing and all, but it is just something too keep when speculating.

MasterSimaYi
07-12-2012, 10:38 AM
But Ezio was convincing....
Atleast to us foreigners .___.
Sima@ What I meant was, out of all settings, when you speculate, something a few devs have said is something too keep in your mind, while yes, history has proven us wrong with the whole WWII thing and all, but it is just something too keep when speculating.

Darby McDevitt would like to see an Irish Assassin. Maybe it will be an Irish Assassin in India! :eek:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Irish Assassin.... I know some folks on this board that would love that o:
I want a overdone Irish accent. Lol.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-12-2012, 08:09 PM
How about Dubai assassin or one of the six that was introduced in AC2.

RatonhnhakeFan
07-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Polynesian, Indian, Chinese/Japanese/Korean, some Assassin and setting that's distinctively different than already heavily covered Mediterranean region in various cultural outlooks from AC1 to ACR or Colonial America from AC3

Ohh and female, black, gay, disabled, lesbian or asian assassins please. Preferably not half-white either.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Polynesian, Indian, Chinese/Japanese/Korean, some Assassin and setting that's distinctively different than already heavily covered Mediterranean region in various cultural outlooks from AC1 to ACR or Colonial America from AC3

Ohh and female, black, gay, disabled, lesbian or asian assassins please. Preferably not half-white either.

I am all for variation, but the female thing with the synchronization :nonchalance:

RatonhnhakeFan
07-13-2012, 04:32 AM
I am all for variation, but the female thing with the synchronization :nonchalance:
Like I said, nobody gives a crap that Desmond's having sex with his great great grandmothers, so nobody should bring up living as woman issue which is much less awkward than sleeping with the family lol

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 04:33 AM
Like I said, nobody gives a crap that Desmond's having sex with his great great grandmothers, so nobody should bring up living as woman issue which is much less awkward than sleeping with the family lol

The team can skip those, as you saw. So yeah.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Desmond's having sex with his great great grandmothers.

I never thought about it that way...

Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Back on topic, I think a black assassin would be cool. There aren't enough black protagonists in games. But with disabled... Not that I don't have anything against them or anything but... How could a disabled person be an assassin? Hidden wheel-chair blade or something?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I never thought about it that way...

Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Back on topic, I think a black assassin would be cool. There aren't enough black protagonists in games. But with disabled... Not that I don't have anything against them or anything but... How could a disabled person be an assassin? Hidden wheel-chair blade or something?

That made me laugh so much I almost died....
Hidden wheel chair blade XD
We already got 2 black protagonists, Aveline and Raton.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 10:50 AM
That made me laugh so much I almost died....
Hidden wheel chair blade XD
We already got 2 black protagonists, Aveline and Raton.

Aveline and Raton? I don't remember them in Assassin's Creed, and google doesn't know who they are too...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:00 AM
.....Aveline, the Assassin's Creed Liberation protagonist.
Raton-Connor, Ratonhnhake.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Connor is not black. He has a mixed heritage of Native American and British.

I would also advise that you make respectful comments when it comes to disabled people. I know you believe you're making a light-hearted joke, but you need to make sure you're not offending someone for the sake of a laugh. It is disrespectful, as I know that at least one person (not myself) is irritated by your "wheelchair Hidden Blade" comment.

Poking fun at those who are disadvantaged is childish and immature, and I hope that this line of conversation does not continue unless it is both constructive and relevant.

Personally, if it came to a disadvantaged Assassin, I can possibly see an ally of the main protagonist that could have been crippled in some way and needed to walk with a cane. However, that wouldn't stop them from assisting in a dire situation, as it could have a sword contained within.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:13 AM
The wheel chair blade was a simple joke.
People make jokes everyday about all types of people, and he really did not mean to offend anybody :nonchalance:
How will he free run?
But his skin is dark.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Oh Rahton as in Connor! *Facepalm*

And also, I meant no offence by the "hidden wheel-chair blade" joke, I'll be sure to becareful next time I make a joke :)

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Raton sounds cooler in my head, so I say Raton.
Tho I cant see a disabled free running. Unless it is mental disabilities, that should be interesting.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 11:19 AM
Raton sounds cooler in my head, so I say Raton.
Tho I cant see a disabled free running. Unless it is mental disabilities, that should be interesting.

Unless the wheel-chair assassin was an informant... that would make sense. Or was a veteran assassin who lost their leg in a war.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:20 AM
I actually want a mentally disabled Assassin. I want to see how Ubisoft will deal with that.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 11:23 AM
what you mean by dissabled though? Mentally?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Like, he has a hard time communicating, his mental functionality are not exactly up to par.
A story with an Assassin like that would be interesting.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 11:27 AM
You mean autistic? An autistic assassin would be awesome :D

EDIT: Another thing they could have is a mute assassin. I mean, seriously, who doesn't like a mysterious brooding shadowy killer?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:34 AM
A mute Assassin?
Huh....
That would be the least amount of dialogue in a AC game.
So many possibilities...

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:37 AM
A mute Assassin would be interesting, if he communicated in sign language. At least that would inspire fans of the series to learn it.

I don't see how a mentally challenged Assassin would work though. It might inspire some sympathy, but from a developmental aspect, it might be really hard to try and convey that in the way that wouldn't be questionable.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:39 AM
It is a challenge, but would pay off.
Just like the American Revolution time setting, Ubisoft is suffering from people accusing them of biasment, but it is worth it.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Would it? I don't mean to be negative on that subject, but how would a mentally challenged figure realistically fit in a protagonist role, given that it might drastically alter the formula of the series?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Not really, I dont see how it would ''drastically change the formula''

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:46 AM
Not really, I dont see how it would ''drastically change the formula''

Well, I'm sorry to say this, but you have poor foresight.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Not really. It would be a change from our usual protagonists.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Not really. It would be a change from our usual protagonists.

It wouldn't work.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Care to elaborate?

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Care to elaborate?

Why would Ubi have a mute Assassin?? That doesn't make sense, and it would mean that the one reliving the Assassin's memory can't hear anything because the mute Assassin couldn't hear anything... So, I don't think it would work..

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Care to elaborate?

Do you know how hard it is to develop a game? Do you have some sort of experience on how character development works? No, you don't.

You have to think about every thing they could do and interact with, and create a way in which they could realistically portray themselves. You have to do all this and cater to the audience's stereotypes as well, challenging those where it's necessary and conforming to some so that the audience can identify with them.

A mentally challenged Assassin would be very hard to do this, because they're vulnerable, and to adapt their life into a character arc would be a lot different than a able-bodied person, because you need to consider the challenges they can and cannot overcome, as well as how they'll be received by the other characters in the game and those outside of it.

A mentally challenged hero would be excruciatingly hard to create.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:02 PM
....And? hard work pays off in the end. We may end up with one of the most unique characters in gaming. They dont have to rush the game.
And a part of the game's story can be trying to OVERCOME those challenged.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 12:03 PM
....And? hard work pays off in the end. We may end up with one of the most unique characters in gaming. They dont have to rush the game.

No Hasoon. This sort of thing is borderline impossible. Please stop insisting it will work, because it won't.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Then what can we do?
I want a unique Assassin :nonchalance:

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 12:05 PM

Nope nope nope. Not gonna happen. Give me at least 10 reason how it would work.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:06 PM
I want something unique.
And in my head, it could work. It may be a challenging process, but could create a engaging story, with 2 plots, our good old Templars vs Assassin's, and the story of our hero trying too overcome the spikes of being disabled.

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 12:11 PM
I want something unique.
And in my head, it could work. It may be a challenging process, but could create a engaging story, with 2 plots, our good old Templars vs Assassin's, and the story of our hero trying too overcome the spikes of being disabled.

Yeah, but how would it work?? We don't want to hear what AC is all about! You just keep ignoring our replies, and just continue on without even listening...... LISTEN

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:18 PM
What do you exactly mean by ''how would it work'' from which aspect?

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
What do you exactly mean by ''how would it work'' from which aspect?

As in. How would he still be able to do stuff like parkour or combat. And having a mute Assassin wouldn't work if there is someone reliving his memories.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:26 PM
His mental disabilities would not necessarily have too effect his combat or parkour. I mean other things, not his movement :nonchalance: mental disabilities, not physical.

Also, so what if somebody is reliving his memories? what does that have to do with being mute.

playassassins1
07-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Also, so what if somebody is reliving his memories? what does that have to do with being mute.

The game would also be totally mute.... The one reliving his memory would see and hear the exact same thing, that means that he won't be hearing anything. So the game will be totally mute, with no sound whatsoever.. As for blind Assassin that wouldn't work because the game would have to be a black screen all the time. Other stuff would work, but I'd say that the chance of having a disabled Assassin would be 1%

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Maybe have a Assassin that cant talk but hear?

anik_lc
07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
I want to see Egypt. Oh no wait, Egypt for Prince of Persia open world game. What I want to see AC4? Not Europe or America. How about Africa? :D

TheHumanTowel
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Why are you so desperate for an Assassin with disabilities? A mute one might work but it would mostly just impede character and story development and a mentally challenged Assassin? o_0 Are you serious? How would that even translate into gameplay? Because the player isn't mentally challenged so we can think up strategies and plans just as we would with the other Assassins so gameplay would be unaffected. And do you really think the Assassin Order would use a mentally disabled Assassin? Why take the risk when there are plenty of non-disabled Assassins round who are much more reliable.

Serrachio
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM

That's what mute means. However, you can't guarantee that people would be able to understand sign language back in history, so it wouldn't make much sense in a story aspect.

The game would also be totally mute.... The one reliving his memory would see and hear the exact same thing, that means that he won't be hearing anything. So the game will be totally mute, with no sound whatsoever.. As for blind Assassin that wouldn't work because the game would have to be a black screen all the time. Other stuff would work, but I'd say that the chance of having a disabled Assassin would be 1%

You're confusing mute with deaf, but I agree with the points you're making.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
I want to see Egypt. Oh no wait, Egypt for Prince of Persia open world game. What I want to see AC4? Not Europe or America. How about Africa? :D

For me, ancient Egypt would be boring.
Not only cant I really think of how free running will work in that environment, I just never was interested in that time period.

Kit572
07-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Free-running on pyramids?

Awesome!

Acrimonious_Nin
07-13-2012, 11:59 PM
If they made a game set in egypt, because there is an assassin female name Amunet, then they slightly should make a game with ancient rome and egypt all in one. Within the Assassins creed universe from the years 30 BC - 44 BC three know targets die within the same time frame in this order: Cleopatra(Amunet), Caligula(Leonius), and Gaius Julius Ceaser(Marcus Junius Brutus). Also being that Cleopatra and Ceaser were having an affair it would make sense that these Assassins are some how working together or at least were tied together by some form of destiny or something magical like that. So if they make a game set it egypt during these time it would only make sense to tie all three together since it is only 14 years of activity as far as we know it within the assassins creed universe. >_>

anik_lc
07-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Free-running on pyramids?

Awesome!
What if you fall from the high place. You can't expect haystack lying every corner. ;)

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
How can you free run on Pyramids? are they not slopes?
Also, there really wont be many locations too actually free run on.

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 04:12 PM
How can you free run on Pyramids? are they not slopes?
Also, there really wont be many locations too actually free run on.

Have you not seen the actual Egyptian pyramids? They are long past the point that they are slopes...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 04:14 PM
I never actually been to Egypt, so I dont exactly know, but they look like slopes too me.

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 04:15 PM
I never actually been to Egypt, so I dont exactly know, but they look like slopes too me.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/af/All_Gizah_Pyramids.jpg

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Holy crap, that does look climbable o_o....
I take that back xD thanks Sima.

DinoSteve1
07-15-2012, 04:36 PM
tbh it depends when in Egypt it was set, if its set around the time of when the pyramids were being built, then yes they would have been smooth. The original outside consisted of smooth, white limestone that hid the layers of Stone.

Sort of like

http://i45.tinypic.com/x0v6tk.jpg

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 04:39 PM
We are talking ancient Egypt, meaning you wont be really able too free run on :nonchalance:

DinoSteve1
07-15-2012, 04:42 PM
You could try, but you wouldn't get far.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah...that looks impossible too free run on.
What will we actually free run on? lol.

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 05:11 PM
If it's set in the time when the pyramids were still under construction, you could easily freerun on them...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:14 PM
That looks pretty un-climbable too me, the pic Sima gave looked completely climbable, but that one seemed like he would just slip.

TheFrontLine
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM
That looks pretty un-climbable too me, the pic Sima gave looked completely climbable, but that one seemed like he would just slip.

Duh. The picture above shows a pyramid completely, if not mostly, built. During construction, there would be huge blocks laying around for free-running, etc.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:17 PM
But we wont just free run on Pyramids...
What else can we free run on?

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
But we wont just free run on Pyramids...
What else can we free run on?

The ancient city of Luxor, the city of Alexandria, the Sphinx, Abu Simbel...

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Going on the Sphinx would be interesting. LOL.
I wonder what they can introduce too free running in a Egypt set AC tho, like in ACIII for example, due too the lack of really tall buildings, Ratonhnhake:ton can go on trees.

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Going on the Sphinx would be interesting. LOL.
I wonder what they can introduce too free running in a Egypt set AC tho, like in ACIII for example, due too the lack of really tall buildings, Ratonhnhake:ton can go on trees.

Alexandria and Luxor were already flourishing cities back then. Lots of palm trees along the Nile as well. No shortage of temples and tombs to explore either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor

freddie_1897
07-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Alexandria and Luxor were already flourishing cities back then. Lots of palm trees along the Nile as well. No shortage of temples and tombs to explore either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor
palm trees didn't really have many branches though, and they weren't really close together so they wouldn't make great things to climb on

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 05:34 PM
So we can somewhat expect similar free running mechanics?
M'kay.
Maybe a game set in Ancient Africa? going all Tarazan :p

MasterSimaYi
07-15-2012, 05:46 PM
palm trees didn't really have many branches though, and they weren't really close together so they wouldn't make great things to climb on

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Egypt.Luxor.Nile.01.jpg

Turul.
07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
I dont want to read that article, what does it say?

TheFrontLine
07-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I dont want to read that article, what does it say?
It's just a picture of a bunch of palm trees next to the Nile.

Acrimonious_Nin
07-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Where I live there are palm trees....but...climbing them is hard and boring....>_> they have no real branches, more like leafs that stick out lol

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Our Assassin can be a bird! xD
Angry Assassins: Birds

Acrimonious_Nin
07-15-2012, 07:39 PM
^ This is a sad attempt at trying to make sense while waiting for the 30 seconds mark to actually type and OMFG 5000 POST just an hour ago it was 3000 jesus!!!!!!!! at this rate you will surpass Lightrey and spectacle boy over there >_>