PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Faron42 Hacker - As if the bugs were not bad enough.

Budrick_3
07-10-2012, 04:06 PM
As if the game were not crappy enough from all the bugs, and UBI's rediculas patch schedule, we now have this....

UBI Antoine please tell me what can be done about this because it will destroy the game faster than the lack of patching UBI is producing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj9geZthafY

TheReturn-
07-10-2012, 04:14 PM
:D lolled

smed07
07-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I'm glad you posted this video, brings validity to my claims in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/689562-Another-hacker?).

I have to admit that seeing a guy prone moving at super speeds like that is pretty funny.

urco123
07-10-2012, 06:55 PM
**** man i wanna play MULTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ro.bo
07-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I remember that kind of cheat from Medal of Honor

Az4z3l11
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Even if you had video footage Ubisoft never admits this happened.
Like the time their uber DRM was cracked within a day.

Kraiden-
07-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Met this Faron42 guy last weekend, I reported him at http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/ask/rnv/10 , they told me they looked into it or something. Probably nothing happening.

Aveon_Ghost
07-10-2012, 08:15 PM
That ****in ***** moves around like an Anaconda !

phenom2955
07-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Everything in the game Is CLIENT SIDED. CLIENT SIDED! CLIENT SIDED! This is why its so easy to hack and why its never going to be playable. I don't even think the developers can fix it at this point, apparently the whole game was developed from the ground up to be fully client sided on most of the important stats/functions.

They can simply do memory patching to make Unlimited Ammo, Health, obviously flying hack? and pretty much anything you can think of that could be cheated. Most ONLINE games this kind of stuff is not possible because everything is server sided. Apparently since this was 100% intended for a console release, they didn't think much about how easy it would be hack on the PC version.

Hacking in this game is like hacking a single player game, all you have to do apparently is Search for things in a memory scanner and change the values. That shouldn't be possible in a multplayer game, again because everything such as Health, Ammo, Coordinates, Weapon Damage, Devices, Movement Speed, Firerate, ect ect ect Should be server sided.

xBalzakx
07-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Hahaha, you should have edited in the jaws theme on that last bit of the video, it would be hilarious.

S-EVANS
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM
And that's why I don't touch multi player side of games and when I do its on a closed network with friends I trust. that and multi player is all fast action I prefer the casual approach with friends where we hold fire, move positions, search the area, attack as a team, and enhance the game world itself.

DarthNoriega
07-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Like I said in the other forum, this guy and any like him are ****ing twats.

KleberDrops
07-11-2012, 01:58 AM
uma merda, sem competencia da UBI

Budrick_3
07-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Does anyone know how to report a hacker properly?

Can anyone from the UBI staff inform the public on how to report hackers and what is being done in regards to the situation?

What happens to the account of a guilty hacker? What are the consequences?