PDA

View Full Version : Come on communicate!

ShadyMotley
07-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Come on Ubi, I cannot play my game because of the input problems. Sat there all weekend trying to get this POS to work with all of your stupid bandaid workarounds which didn't work. You said the 1.3 will be released on the 9th or the 10th, well it's the 9th and I guess no patch today? Fine, but at least update your 1.3 thread and communicate with us and let us know "Hey sorry about this total screw-up guys, we have the issues fixed and the patch will definately be released on the 10th!". Nope, nothing but silence. You have totally screwed the pooch on this one guys, nice way to show the PC community how important we are! Keep on devoting resources to 6 year old tech and holding back the quality of your titles because evidently no-one plays on the PC anymore so no point making an effort right?

d4c1981
07-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Is the 9th or 10th not enough? I mean its not out today so maybe tomorrow, if its not out tomorrow then you can start moaning...

fafuch
07-09-2012, 12:39 PM
No it's not enough. OP is right. The game has been effin broken for too long now. We don't need "maybe", "possibly" and "I'll let you know". We need fixes not promises. Frequent updates on the topic would help alot.

d4c1981
07-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Spare a thought for the poor players who experienced Diablo 3 launch. They still have to put up with a single player game that is not regulated by your GPU but your internet connection and ping. Ubisoft will fix these issues but we should be patient.

ShadyMotley
07-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Sooo asking for an update from a community manager or something for a game BREAKING issue that's affecting massive numbers of players is wrong? All I want is an UPDATE on what's happening, and if they have even managed to fix the issue. But to be fair yeah they also gave until the 10th, but to be fair to the community a few words slapped on the message boards isn't asking for much either after buying their game wouldn't you agree? I've been a long time Ubisoft supporter and I am feeling very burnt at the moment and my patience has run out completely.

Funny thing is I was a day 1 Diablo 3 user, well user is the wrong term because it was a day before I could get that to run and I gave up on that because of my 200 - 1000+ ping (20 - 30 average for any other game).

Mr_Shade
07-09-2012, 01:55 PM
The 1.3 patch will be released on the 12th of July.

Any listed changes will be in the patch.

Please check the pinned thread for any updates.

d4c1981
07-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Sooo asking for an update from a community manager or something for a game BREAKING issue that's affecting massive numbers of players is wrong? All I want is an UPDATE on what's happening, and if they have even managed to fix the issue. But to be fair yeah they also gave until the 10th, but to be fair to the community a few words slapped on the message boards isn't asking for much either after buying their game wouldn't you agree? I've been a long time Ubisoft supporter and I am feeling very burnt at the moment and my patience has run out completely.

Funny thing is I was a day 1 Diablo 3 user, well user is the wrong term because it was a day before I could get that to run and I gave up on that because of my 200 - 1000+ ping (20 - 30 average for any other game).

Yep, and they still have not fixed that issue. Instead blaming peoples internet connection and not the servers themselves...