PDA

View Full Version : Quickly catching up with Assassin's Creed, with glitched trophies.

MidniteBlaze
07-08-2012, 11:51 PM
So, I played AC1 quite some time ago. Great idea, in theory, but I didn't think it was executed well. Played ACII finally, after all these years and had one hell of a time. I get to AC: Brotherhood, and feel mostly the same way, but I have glitched trophies.

I've looked around on this, and it's a shame to see that in 2012, Revelations being out, and ACIII on the way, that this is still a problem. I have the "Knife To The Heart" or whatever it's called on my uPlay account (same screen name) so I've obviously beaten the game. DNA sequence trophies 7-9 are just simply not popping up. I tried revisiting the missions just to see if they would pop up, and got the Deja Vu trophy, but the story ones still aren't there. I uninstalled and re-installed the game data, still not there. Other than this, I'm really enjoying the series.

It would be cool to have a fix for this, as I did rightfully earn the trophies, but it won't stop me from playing the next game and ACIII when it comes out.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Try a new save? may work.

MidniteBlaze
07-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I tried making a new file to see if it would appear in the beginning. I really rather not play the game all over again in order to get something I already worked for. If it's the only way, it is what it is. I know people have had problems with this in the past and wanted to know if there was a fix that doesn't involve doing another full playthrough.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:01 AM
I never suffered from this problem and never heard from it, possibly something having too do with the system?

MidniteBlaze
07-09-2012, 12:04 AM
I honestly have no idea, and this is the first game on the PS3 I have experienced glitched trophies in.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:08 AM
It is not a rare site that at times the PS3 just glitched certain games. I guess you have too start a new playthrough.
And hey, it is 9 sequences, dont do full synch, you know how too do everything and that is it.

MidniteBlaze
07-09-2012, 12:12 AM
If it is really the ONLY option, I may do that. I'll probably play Revelations first though, if I do go back.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Just, Revelations is not as good as the others. But you have come a long way with Ezio, so go for it~

MidniteBlaze
07-09-2012, 12:44 AM
That's what I'm reading, but I do want to finish the II trilogy. Long overdue.