PDA

View Full Version : AC3 prediction: Connor's "place" in America

john63
07-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Ok, so:
A big part of Connor's story will be about finding a place for his people, and securing their future in America, right?

I was thinking about it last night: what if that place is as part of the Assassin brotherhood?

Sounds weird, but the more I thought about it, the more sense it made. Maybe, after seeing how effective and relentless Connor is as an assassin, and how different his skills are from the established Assassin "curriculum," the leaders of the Assassins in North America decide to learn as much as they can from Native Americans about combat, treerunning, wilderness stealth, etc. In return, the Assassins defend Mohawk villages from attacks, live with them as bodyguards, etc.

The Assassins may even learn about living off the land, making camps that are camouflaged and easy to tear down if they need to rapidly leave without a trace, etc. This could be the origin of the "Assassin Camp" model we saw modern Assassins using in "AC: The Fall."

Lemme know what you think :D

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Isn't he already part of the Assassin guild? I beleive you start off in the English Asssassin clan, since then technically everybody was English, but too answer you're question: I personally believe we end up as the a Master of the American Assassin's.

john63
07-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm saying, what if they recruited the entire tribe into he Assassin Guild?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Nah, wont make sense. Unless you recruit Native Americans as the Apprentices. A whole tribe? no way. Mostly because not only it would not make sense, the tribe were not all Assassin's. Not all of them, if they are going for historical accuracy, would believe in the ideology of the Assassins.

john63
07-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Ok, rephrase: an alliance between the Assassins and various Native American tribes. Protection in exchange for education.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Not sure....if they are going for being historically accurate, depending on what tribes it will differ. As back then it was not black and white, British and Americans treated the Natives like crap, so it is tough too see the results just like that from here.