PDA

View Full Version : Rename the Game

khutchings
07-07-2012, 01:55 PM
..to "Weed Your Garden".

Seriously, I have been gone from the game for less than 10 hours while I slept. I can't even technically PLAY the game. I went in and spent all 26 of my energy to clear some weeds. Then I took some time to really look at how overgrown my garden was. I would need SIXTY-TWO more energy points in order to clear the rest. And by the time my energy comes back enough to clear some more, new plants will be popping up. I'm sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous. I thought it said that you decreased the spawn of weeds? It's pretty bad when people can't even play the game because they're too busy cleaning their farm. I thought it was supposed to be about the horses?

Kholran
07-07-2012, 06:59 PM
I log in about three or four times a day. I've been able to actually work with a horse maybe once this week. I haven't even been clearing my composts or collecting guest house money. Literally EVERY energy point I have goes to clearing weeds, trees, and now feathers. I started playing because I liked breeding new horses to get new colours, but with the energy spent on weeds, and now how old the horses get, it might be months before I have one close enough to retirement to bother breeding a new foal. If weed spawn has decreased, I haven't noticed. Still looks like the same amount popping up to me.

UBI-Cowhand
07-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Thank you for the feedback. We do appreciate it and it is passed on.

J-LFarms
07-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Well, I must be an oddball, but I really don't have any issues with the weeds and trees or the time and energy spent on clearing them. Before my game stopped loading I rather enjoyed clearing the land. I look forward to going back to it soon, I hope. Being a real life rancher, I understand the time and energy it takes to do these things. Course, that's just my opinion. Have fun HH players.

UBI-Cowhand
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Well, I must be an oddball, but I really don't have any issues with the weeds and trees or the time and energy spent on clearing them. Before my game stopped loading I rather enjoyed clearing the land. I look forward to going back to it soon, I hope. Being a real life rancher, I understand the time and energy it takes to do these things. Course, that's just my opinion. Have fun HH players.

Thanks for your kind words. :D