PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i get a refund?

DOOD1979
07-06-2012, 02:11 PM
I still cant play this game so why cant i have a refund from steam?
Who is to blame?
Is it Ubisofts fault for releasing a broken game?
Steams fault for selling a broken game?
Or my fault for buying a game thats been released and just expecting it to work?:mad:

reptile007
07-06-2012, 02:29 PM
I fyou have the answer and a solution to that,let me know so i can get my refund to :mad:

imjustpassing
07-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I still cant play this game so why cant i have a refund from steam?

Who is to blame?

a) Is it Ubisofts fault for releasing a broken game?
b) Steams fault for selling a broken game?
c) Or my fault for buying a game thats been released and just expecting it to work?:mad:

The answer is c)

Ubisoft releases broken games and Steam happily sells them because their gullible customers keep buying broken stuff. Honestly, how can you blame them for that? Myself, if I had the equipment to press my dog's feces into a thin circular disk and coat it with silver, I would be stupid not to sell it if people are willing to buy it.

I fyou have the answer and a solution to that,let me know so i can get my refund to http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/mad.png

Too late! You're money is lost.

If you want things to change, stop buying the products of this industry altogether. It's only when its bottom line begins to shorten that this industry will sit up and take notice. Of course, it will never happen because you are going to buy their next broken POS no matter what...