PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III - Let's talk about Desmond!

Slayer_WTF
07-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Hello guys. First of all, I apologize if the topic has already been opened. : D

I'm curious about your alleged missions with Desmond. What do you expect? Do you know how to exploit the opportunity or we will end up with short missions and made ​​so mediocre?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:26 PM
..No first person platforming. Or I will break the disk.

POP1Fan
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g :D

BBALive
07-04-2012, 08:40 PM
I want his missions to be more interesting. I loved the platforming segments with Ezio, but Desmond's weren't as enjoyable, maybe because Ezio's platforming segments were on a larger scale. Anyway, I hope there's more focus on combat mixed with platforming for the modern day missions.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:42 PM
Tough too imagine Desmond in combat xD

Slayer_WTF
07-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Oh yes, I hope so too. They were not bad, but after a while 'bored.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g :D
LOL

BBALive
07-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Tough too imagine Desmond in combat xD

He fights multiple times in AC2.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:45 PM
You fight with him one time, using a hidden blades, just counters, against a couple of dudes.
Cant imagine him assassinating on the move, air assassinating, etc.

NeroInfernoF7
07-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Will we be able to kill Vidic?
Will we be able to stop Abstergo?
Will Desmond take the leadership over the brotherhood?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN D:

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
If we kill Vidic, I want 2 ways:
Ghost of Benjamin Franklin pimp slaps him too death
Desmond, as he is leaping on him, you see Altair, then you see Ezio, then Connor, then back too Desmond as he thrust his blade into Vidic.

Slayer_WTF
07-04-2012, 09:45 PM
Who knows, maybe we'll use this with Des. I do not think that this artwork has been put in the encyclopedia just to .. if you know what i mean. :D

http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/6/6b/Shock_blade.jpg

NeroInfernoF7
07-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Who knows, maybe we'll use this with Des. I do not think that this artwork has been put in the encyclopedia just to .. if you know what i mean. :D

Cool design, but is that like a zapper?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 09:56 PM
That blade was concept. Not set into stone.

Slayer_WTF
07-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Cool design, but is that like a zapper?
Yep!

That blade was concept. Not set into stone.

Well, not necessarily be excluded. :)

naran6142
07-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Desmond, as he is leaping on him, you see Altair, then you see Ezio, then Connor, then back too Desmond as he thrust his blade into Vidic.

Thats a cool idea, it might even be cool to see the same thing just in combat, but not to much or itll get distracting.

But if it did happen that way, i would feel like you already spoiled it for me :p

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-04-2012, 11:02 PM
What I think the ending will be like:

A cutscene triggers after completing Connor's part of the story. After getting what he needs from Ratonhnhaké:ton, Desmond awakes from the Animus 3.0 to find the hideout he had been residing in trashed with dead bodies on the floor. Desmond gets off the Animus and takes a hidden blade off the forearm of one of the dead bodies and leaves the room. We now move to gameplay. We move Desmond down a corridor to find three suited Templar agents armed with pistols. We move to combat to demonstrate how Desmond has picked up Connor's abilities via the bleeding effect. We move Desmond down the corridor to find another room that has been trashed with dead bodies everywhere. Eight Templar agents suddenly come out of a door and attempt to shoot Desmond. The game prompts the player to perform a Leap of Faith out of a window into the dormitory below landing on a bed. A cutscene triggers with Desmond noticing a familiar assassin we met earlier in the game bleeding to death in a corner. He says that the Templars were aware of their intentions due to a Templar sleeper agent revealing secrets to them. Desmond then asks where everybody was, where he replies that William gathered all the Assassins up to defend the hideout and that William was in the parking lot. He then passes away. Desmond leaves the dormitory and finds that a large chunk of the HQ has been blown up, and we free-run through the rubble on the way to the parking lot. After meeting a dead end, he leaps off of a ledge and air assassinates a Templar in the room below. The eight Templars that Desmond avoided earlier then come out of an elevator and Desmond proceeds to take on the Templars. Once they are dead, Desmond takes the elevator down to the parking lot to find his dad and approximately twelve other assassins barely defending the HQ from the Templars. Infuriated, Desmond leaps out of the cover the assassins set up and then we defend from several hordes of Templars. After defeating them, a cutscene triggers where Desmond notices that the twelve Assassins had been killed, so he turns to his dad to find him with a gunshot wound from behind him in the chest. William says "Son, finish the job." and then falls dead, revealing Daniel Cross behind him. Daniel Cross then explains to Desmond how they are both very similar, Abstergo test subjects, and speaks about how Desmond would be better off with the Templars just like Daniel was. Desmond replies saying that he will never side with the Templars after what they put him through and that Daniel had just crossed the line by making him lose the last person that mattered in his life. He then extends his hidden blade and lunges at Daniel Cross, which then triggers a boss fight.

That's all I have so far for the ending.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Maybe in major Assassinations? it would be nice play off of the idea that Desmond is not exactly in a stable state, but not too much, maybe every 2 or so targets. But I mostly prefer leave it too that one special moment.
EDIT: That ''Son, finish the job'' would be pretty cheesy.

naran6142
07-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Yep!

Well, not necessarily be excluded. :)

I think we might see it since we can now to non lethal kills in the game

is there a official name for that thing by the way? hidden zap? stun blade?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 11:04 PM
It had no name, I think it was in the AC II concept or something?

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-04-2012, 11:46 PM
It had no name, I think it was in the AC II concept or something?

it was in the encyclopedia and the complete edition of "the fall" comics and its called the shock blade

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Which one? I dont think it was in one.

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Which one? I dont think it was in one.

'twas in the original one

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 12:43 AM
...The fall? I dont think that was in there, nor do I remember it in AC II: Renaissance.

reddragonhrcro
07-05-2012, 12:56 AM

This LMAO

Indeed would be nice to see it,if not in AC3 then in future titles.A future based AC game would be fun just as a spin-off like RE ORC(ok bad example as the game ain´t what it was supposed to be but you get the point)

Jamison_J_B
07-05-2012, 02:05 AM

agreed!

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Those were just so horrible...who put them in there?

BRANDONxPRODIGY
07-05-2012, 07:32 PM
it was in the complete edition of the fall