PDA

View Full Version : Ubi Loses a FAN

AlphaAltair
07-04-2012, 06:53 PM
I have to say these last two trailers have almost put me off buying this game,

I'm sure you have "inspired" a lot of Americans to notice AC3, but as a die hard fan of AC since day 1, and having bought all of the games on both consoles,

I feel that you have to remember that you are at risk of losing the majority of your fans who live outside the US for the sake of fickle new ones.

Personally I'm rapidly losing faith that this game will be anything more than a reskined ACB/ACR crammed full of pro american sentiment. I know the devs have said that that will not be the case but hey, i remember they also talked up Den Defence.

Whether you can stand to admit it or not, this series HAS been on a downhill slide since AC2 and if, us non US fans aren't convinced then I'm sure you'll lose even more profits as a result.

I honestly have no more time for the die hard fanboys who will try to sink this topic with "Get over its" and "not agains". I have seriously lost interest in this game and I'm not alone.

You may inspire Americans with glurgy war films and trailers that look like bank ads, but the rest of the world needs more convincing!!

Ubisoft, i am disappointed!

Thanks for keeping my topic open for debate, It's good to know that Ubisoft are apparently like the templars they portray.

I'm a bit over it now and, as i said I'm not alone, all the best and I hope you enjoy the cash while it lasts, because you wont be getting any from me.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-04-2012, 06:56 PM
....Again, if you think this is a re-skin, I feel sorry for you.
The game has been changed from ground up.
And as I said, they are diss-connected from the marketing team, which is why it is pro american.
Trust me, you're 60$ wont mean much too them.

freddie_1897
07-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Stop now. This is a replica of a thread that was locked by a mod, by posting this you are going against the rules.

NeroInfernoF7
07-04-2012, 06:57 PM

I'm sure you have "inspired" a lot of Americans to notice AC3, but as a die hard fan of AC since day 1, and having bought all of the games on both consoles,

I feel that you have to remember that you are at risk of losing the majority of your fans who live outside the US for the sake of fickle new ones.

Personally I'm rapidly losing faith that this game will be anything more than a reskined ACB/ACR crammed full of pro american sentiment. I know the devs have said that that will not be the case but hey, i remember they also talked up Den Defence.

Whether you can stand to admit it or not, this series HAS been on a downhill slide since AC2 and if, us non US fans aren't convinced then I'm sure you'll lose even more profits as a result.

I honestly have no more time for the die hard fanboys who will try to sink this topic with "Get over its" and "not agains". I have seriously lost interest in this game and I'm not alone.

You may inspire Americans with glurgy war films and trailers that look like bank ads, but the rest of the world needs more convincing!!

Ubisoft, i am disappointed!

Thanks for keeping my topic open for debate, It's good to know that Ubisoft are apparently like the templars they portray.

I'm a bit over it now and, as i said I'm not alone, all the best and I hope you enjoy the cash while it lasts, because you wont be getting any from me.

I'm disappointed too, but it's just two trailers. And it's independence day today for the americans. I think we will get a trailer later on where Connor kills people on both sides.

OriginalMiles
07-04-2012, 06:58 PM
If people don't shut up about this I'm gonna do something so insane, it makes me more insane than Mel Gibson and Nick Cage combined.
SO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

FirestarLuva
07-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Stop creating this topics about how much you dislike the game. Did you hear italians, greeks or turks complain about killing them in previous games. No. So if you're losing hope of the game just because of a trailer, I feel sorry for you. :/

Mr_Shade
07-04-2012, 06:59 PM

I suggest you do not make new threads, after you have been asked to post in the ongoing ones..

remaking a thread, after the other is locked by a moderator is a no go..

Do not repost.