PDA

View Full Version : Predicting Assassinís Creed 3 secrets

im3jia
07-03-2012, 09:58 PM
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/20120703/predicting-assassins-creed-3-secrets/

oliacr
07-03-2012, 10:29 PM
predict: Connor will meet with Ezio and/or Altair. (Like Ezio with Altair and/or Desmond) I would love that:)

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I am spoiling way too much....another playable character? no.
Maybe the Co-Op.

NeroInfernoF7
07-03-2012, 11:06 PM
predict: Connor will meet with Ezio and/or Altair. (Like Ezio with Altair and/or Desmond) I would love that:)

That would just be... perfect. <3

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 11:10 PM
No. That wont happen, not with Ezio or Altair.
Quite honestly, I want when if you kill Vidic in the modern day, as Desmond leaps of him, it shows Altair jumping too do the kill, too Ezio, too Connor, then ends with Desmond stabbing him. A nice nod at the fans who been with those characters since 2007.

NeroInfernoF7
07-03-2012, 11:24 PM
No. That wont happen, not with Ezio or Altair.
Quite honestly, I want when if you kill Vidic in the modern day, as Desmond leaps of him, it shows Altair jumping too do the kill, too Ezio, too Connor, then ends with Desmond stabbing him. A nice nod at the fans who been with those characters since 2007.

But aren't they all connected? I bet Connor will have so many questions and try to find out who his ancestors were, and a little bit more of the assassin's order.
And yeah, that would be epic, along with some dramatic music.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Rememmber in the Brotherhood intro how Ezio leaped onto that guard? yep, like that, except it shows Altair, then Ezio, then Connor, then finally desmond as he puts his blade into Vidic's throat. But there is no way he would see them. Unless Ezio had memory seals that fell from the sky off screen in Embers.