PDA

View Full Version : Will the game be too easy?

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Uhh...difficulty and AC. 2 words that most people find too be polar opposites.
Most people see AC as a easy mode game, as basically no challenge. Atleast past 2, 1 was pretty challenging *Enemies could...COUNTER O:*
AC III seems too be magnifying the difficulty, by having no medicine, rest spots too heal, smarter AI, how you must utilize the human sheild, multiple enemies attacking, different archetypes and LARGE number of enemies *In the Boston demo, I swear I could see like...40 arrows*
What are you're thoughts on the difficulty of the AC series?

HelterSeltzer
07-03-2012, 04:48 PM
It has been said that the difficulty is high and varied. The E3 demos are the wrong examples for difficulty because they were just showing off the fluidity of everything. I'm sure it will be difficult on the game's release. I say AC 1 & 2 are the most difficult. Brotherhood was pretty easy in taking down everyone because there are a bunch of tools (the Brotherhood, poison darts, smoke bomb, etc.) In Revelations, the hardest enemies were actually the Janissary and it actually surprised me how you can't kill them in one blow.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 04:50 PM
True, but it is still something too think about. Considering the only times I had too use medicine in AC:B was because I liked seeing all my squares full. They showed off the Snitch, the drummer, the normal soldier so far, I wonder if there are other types of enemies...

rileypoole1234
07-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Don't judge by demos mate, they're always made easier and sometimes even put in God mode so the player won't die.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 04:56 PM
...Isn't AC already god mode :P
Well, I am judging also out of the devs talk, it seems the game will be harder than the previous, but where will it sit on the spectrum of games in general? still easy? medium? hard?

rileypoole1234
07-03-2012, 04:58 PM
...Isn't AC already god mode :P
Well, I am judging also out of the devs talk, it seems the game will be harder than the previous, but where will it sit on the spectrum of games in general? still easy? medium? hard?

I'm gonna say medium-hard. Some parts will probably be very hard, all games have those moments. I think it'll be hard enough, but not un-enjoyably hard like some games.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 05:02 PM
I saw Connor participating in those big battles....so, maybe they will put you against un-godly amount of enemies, like, 400?

Sushiglutton
07-03-2012, 05:04 PM
It will be easy to play through, but challenging to play well. That's what they have said and I believe them ;). I might add I think that's perfectly fine.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Yeah. Some people might think I hate AC's difficulty, it actually never bothered me. Mostly because it makes you feel like a serious badass SOB. But I wonder how much this game will go. I will obviously try too perfect everything in it, just like I did with AC:B's new combat system.

Sushiglutton
07-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah. Some people might think I hate AC's difficulty, it actually never bothered me. Mostly because it makes you feel like a serious badass SOB. But I wonder how much this game will go. I will obviously try too perfect everything in it, just like I did with AC:B's new combat system.

Yeah only problem with AC:B was that the combat system was too repetetive. So it wasn't all that much to learn. I hope and think there will be a lot more moves this time.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 05:11 PM
The human shield looks wickedly cool tho, that idea of using they're friend as cover, only too go and kill them all next....
3 months is too much wait /:

NeroInfernoF7
07-03-2012, 05:14 PM
The human shield looks wickedly cool tho, that idea of using they're friend as cover, only too go and kill them all next....
3 months is too much wait /:

Worried if it will be obligatory to use a human shield in any battle....

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Well, if you dont want too eat up some bullets, I think it's a good idea. Obviously not every battle with have front lines, but maybe when you run into a big group it will be wise too take a shield.

GunnarGunderson
07-03-2012, 06:37 PM
all games have those moments.

AC2-R didn't have those moments

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Above@ Lol.

BBALive
07-03-2012, 07:21 PM
I think the real challenge will be when you get to the third level of notoriety. What we saw in the alternate Boston demo was promising, enemy aggression looked great and all, enemies attacked in unison, didn't wait around as much, some of them broke off from the group to line up a shot, and that was just the first level of notoriety. I'm excited.

Truth be told, I'm not expecting a difficult game, but I am expecting it to be more challenging than previous games.

HaSoOoN-MHD
07-03-2012, 07:40 PM
I expect a Medium-hard game.