PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas

falchion17
07-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Hi after playing some days i decided its time to give some feedback.

Game Time

Add game timer and reduce round time, games take to long not because games are so hard most of the time, they take so long because players multi-task when playing.
Longest game i did play was 34 minutes i would be ok with this time if my opponent did not use all 3 min timer during his round making movers like 1 min to 30 seconds before turn ends

Bonus timer system - Reduce turn time to 1:30 instead of 3:00 and add bonus time timer that will start to run after standard 1:30 is used. Bonus timer would have 1:30 and would regenerate 0:10 sec per round. This would maybe help with those long games.

Redraw option or another mechanic that would help with bad starting hand.

1. Standard redraw like in MTG

2. Crazy idea - pre made starting hand. Players would start with pre made starting cards that they would get always when they start the new game. Main problem here would be routine at round start, always same beginning.

3. Less crazy idea - Players would pre made 3 cards that they would start with. 1 Might, 1 Magic and 1 Fortune other cards would be random. This would allow some early game builds/tactics and reduce the chance of having nothing to play.

To reduce overpowered starting hands there could be a limit to only allow players to pre made with common, uncommon cards because some of rare/epic would be to strong to start with.

Remember Login and optional password.

Not much to say here it would help to save some time.

Last and most important

Option to mute game music so annoying when i want to listen some music when playing.

Its probably to early for balance discussion then i will save it for later if there will be need for any.

Ch3rryAC
07-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Last and most important: In Windows 7 you have Mixer in right bottom corner, and then you can change volume of all running programs ;)

falchion17
07-03-2012, 10:52 AM
I need Windows 7 then

JokVader
07-03-2012, 10:56 AM
A good idea would be to have a friends list and a friendly sparing , (without prizes)

DjTechShadow
07-03-2012, 11:36 PM
sparing idea was move in other topic . In my opinion this idea will be great.

mortis3mortis
07-04-2012, 12:01 AM
now you can do sparing wthout prize...
go to practice and you can chose oponent ( you can see names of people who want practice too )

DjTechShadow
07-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Yes but maybe other saing about this because would be able to set prizes.

mortis3mortis
07-04-2012, 12:16 AM
prizes in sparing with enemy which we can select?
no, it will be a lot of "cheaters" who can fast get free exp etc on arranged sparing

DjTechShadow
07-04-2012, 12:31 AM
true

Gregory_Martins
07-04-2012, 12:46 AM
@Falchion:

No1. Exactly - should be "redraw" "reshuffle" function at the start of each combat - but ONLY ONCE

No2. It's too crazy - just dumb it out pls of Your heads...

No3. this same like No2...

mortis3mortis
07-04-2012, 09:46 AM
I think redraw from MTG will be ok,
you can throw away your cards and take new, but every time you do this you will be heave 1 card less

MHoekman1981
08-17-2012, 11:04 PM
is it just me or can you only use your cards in one deck??

Maybe a wierd idea, but it might be helpfull if you can clone an existing denk setup so you can modify it without tearing up your existing deck
it`s very difficult to get your deck back in working order aftre you find out that the card flow is off