PDA

View Full Version : INFECT ability bug

Gregory_Martins
07-03-2012, 08:41 AM
I think is a bug thing of the ability Infect.

I played "Imperial Guard" creature card (All damage meant for your hero is dealt to Imperial Guard instead) - and my opponent dealt 2pts damage straight to my Hero, ofcoz my creature took this damage, but every round after also took Infect damage also.

So my question is: why normally all infect damages are cancelled to the heroes, but this time guard creature was affected?

Buachu
07-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Works as intended. Infect affects only creatures when they receive damage from creature with infect. imperial Guard redirects damage from your hero on himself, so he receives damage from creature with infect - gets infect counters.

Gregory_Martins
07-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure it should be like this - bcoz it's not written on the card description

mortis3mortis
07-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Mayby not in discription in this card, but other card with infect heave better discrption with small letters about this and in "help" there is description about all skills
and about infect - if creature deald damage from creature with infect X they get X infect counter

Ch3rryAC
07-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Well, I must agree with Gregory-Martis, Imperial Guard card says All damage meant for your hero is dealt to Imperial Guard instead.

Damage is Different than Attack, and since Hero can't receive Infect Counters, Imperial Guard shouldn't have them too. Only Damage should be transfered, not special effects.

gewloh
07-03-2012, 03:06 PM
I do not think it works as intended, because yesterday i attacked hero with infect creature and 2 turns later i was wondering what killed the Imperial Guard since it didn't have any infect counters (red skull) applied to itself.

Gregory_Martins
07-03-2012, 05:03 PM
It's exactly what I was trying to explain - nothing more to add. Thank U.

It should be re-written or repaired like a bug PLS.