PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed- Revelations: The ending O_o

RazorMonkey
07-01-2012, 08:47 PM
ACR's revelations ending Im sorry to say is bullocks! Ive pre-booked AC3 but I really hope its has some closure on this or Im never buying a ubisoft title again *throws toys :o

Whats with Desmond finally waking up and saying "I know what to do!" .. is that it? srsly!?

:confused:

Assassin_M
07-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I guess you never played Assassins Creed 1, 2 and Brotherhood..

dewgel
07-01-2012, 09:21 PM
ACR's revelations ending Im sorry to say is bullocks! Ive pre-booked AC3 but I really hope its has some closure on this or Im never buying a ubisoft title again *throws toys :o

Whats with Desmond finally waking up and saying "I know what to do!" .. is that it? srsly!?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but please don't complain about the game if you aren't able to understand what it's about. That was to set the scene for AC3.

maxerx180
07-01-2012, 09:24 PM

Well I thought that everyone knew it was going to end like that, guess I was wrong.

rileypoole1234
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Maybe you should play 1,2, Brotherhood, and maybe Revelations again after.

naran6142
07-01-2012, 09:45 PM
I loved the ending :D

MT4K
07-01-2012, 09:57 PM
As has been said. The ending in Revelations was to set the scene for Assassin's Creed 3.

It of course would not make that much sense to somebody who didn't play the previous games in the series.

Imagine the AC franchise being a 500 page book. If you skip to page 301-400. Nothing will really make much sense.

AC in book form in my example :P.
AC1 - 1-100
AC2 - 101-200
ACB - 201-300
ACR - 301-400
AC3 - 401-500

Acrimonious_Nin
07-02-2012, 12:30 AM
You don't know what needs to be done ? you missed out on an entire game series then lol. It has been said atleast around 4 times. I thought that the last Desmond memory would seal the deal when he says, "I am an Assassin." and when he is "debriefed" on his mission by >_> those people.

Moultonborough
07-02-2012, 12:58 AM
You don't know what needs to be done ? you missed out on an entire game series then lol. It has been said atleast around 4 times. I thought that the last Desmond memory would seal the deal when he says, "I am an Assassin." and when he is "debriefed" on his mission by >_> those people.

I know it's off topic but I wish for that last memory when you walk into the gate in the Animus room Desmond says " My name is Desmond Miles I am an Assassin and this is my story." Just like the start of AC 2 and AC:B. Anyway, on topic just like everyone else said to understand the story and why it ended the way it did play all of the previous games. It's way to late to just jump into the series and know what is happening.