PDA

View Full Version : Something that bothers me about AC3:Liberation.

De Filosoof
06-29-2012, 09:00 PM
So the game won't be viewed through the memories of Desmond, but it's a product created by abstergo who wish to show a grey area of the assassin/templar conflict through the eyes of an assassin.

Now i know a lot of people here are really fond of the whole grey area stuff, but this doesn't make any sense to me.
Why would the templars show a grey area between the templar/assassin conflict through the eyes of an assassin?!
This is just stupid because this won't help achieving their agenda at all !! people will get doubts about the side they're fighting on(templars). It would have made far more sense if they showed a black & white and distorted view on the conflict because that's how propaganda works and it would have a goal to show it to "their people".

eagleforlife1
06-29-2012, 10:12 PM
I assume it will show a grey area in terms of what the Assassin's are fighting for rather than a grey area that will belittle Abstergo.

rileypoole1234
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah I agree with eagleforlife. That's basically what I though they said before when they announced the game.

De Filosoof
06-29-2012, 10:45 PM
Does it matter? It's still a grey area.
I just don't understand why abstergo would make it seem grey instead of black & white. It doesn't fit the templars.

Serrachio
06-29-2012, 11:41 PM
Does it matter? It's still a grey area.
I just don't understand why abstergo would make it seem grey instead of black & white. It doesn't fit the templars.

Unless the memories make the Assassins as something to be feared, so participants would be more likely to side with the Templars.

I would like Erudito to play some part in it though, maybe giving us the initial source of the memories by naming who they were collected from.