PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Idea

socky354
06-28-2012, 02:48 AM
Me and my friend both HUGE assassins creed fans were talking about good assassin creed ideas for a new game it is basically you are a ninja or warrior in ancient japan and you must kill a templar who is trying to dominate all of asia we're not sure if you guys like the story line but the ancient japan idea to us is pretty good does anyone have any ideas to help or suggestions? please no mean comments like you guys suck!! or stuff by the way if this is in the wrong section or something sorry im new to the ubisoft forums. if you (ubisoft) uses this idea all we ask is that you give us some credit for the idea you can email me or something if you use this idea thanks for taking the time to read this

oliacr
06-28-2012, 10:16 AM
ancient japan, china, egypt, or rome would be great.

Wolter_F
06-28-2012, 03:14 PM
I write with the help of an interpreter, so sorry for not correct spelling.

If you're reading this, thank you, and ask pozhalauysta use my idea as a supplement to the game:
* Create please Assassin's Creed Rusin, a former self-titled rossiskimi historians terminology refer to the current Ukrainian state, Rusin is a long-standing ethnic name Ukrainians (for example, the Belarusians call Litvin), so, please use the idea of ​​creating a new game Assassins Creed in Ancient Rusins, we then of course there was no such horror in Europe, but we were strong warriors, and a kind of assassins were also, for example, we had the Zaporizhzhya Sich, it was the center of our country if there was an army but this army trained to fight at night and in the afternoon, we were the first (Cossacks) have begun to dig trenches, and were the best warriors of those times for a reason.) Please take the idea of ​​it. I will be happy, but I think everyone will be happy to play for his native character.
Or call the game Assassins Creed Cossacks. Thank you that you have read. I hope you will consider this idea and you really enjoy it. ^ _ ^

socky354
06-28-2012, 09:18 PM
I write with the help of an interpreter, so sorry for not correct spelling.

If you're reading this, thank you, and ask pozhalauysta use my idea as a supplement to the game:
* Create please Assassin's Creed Rusin, a former self-titled rossiskimi historians terminology refer to the current Ukrainian state, Rusin is a long-standing ethnic name Ukrainians (for example, the Belarusians call Litvin), so, please use the idea of ​​creating a new game Assassins Creed in Ancient Rusins, we then of course there was no such horror in Europe, but we were strong warriors, and a kind of assassins were also, for example, we had the Zaporizhzhya Sich, it was the center of our country if there was an army but this army trained to fight at night and in the afternoon, we were the first (Cossacks) have begun to dig trenches, and were the best warriors of those times for a reason.) Please take the idea of ​​it. I will be happy, but I think everyone will be happy to play for his native character.
Or call the game Assassins Creed Cossacks. Thank you that you have read. I hope you will consider this idea and you really enjoy it. ^ _ ^
uhhh dude sorry but this is kinda additions to my idea this isnt a free topic to post all of your ideas

ancient japan, china, egypt, or rome would be great.
yeah thats what we were kinda thinking thatd be awesome!!

banditoburito
10-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Guys i agree with you here is my Version!

Assassins creed 4 should be about a Ninja in Japan against the samaruri. You are a farmer that gets trained.
weapons:
katana, thowing star, nunchuakus, staffs, blowguns, kamas, knifes and more...
Like this so Ubisoft can see this!! Feel free to add any ideas!
PS: if you dont know what the weapons are and look like search them on google, all the weapons are realy cool
LIKE so Ubisoft can see this!!!!! :D :D

Lastdie
10-10-2012, 10:22 AM
I don't know about the setting but I love to have an extra hidden blade at my boots like Joker in "The Dark Knight" and the chinese assassin in AC: Embers.

met6280
10-13-2012, 06:02 AM
What about an Aussie Assassin's Creed;)

The1stRarewolf
10-15-2012, 11:37 AM
then theres gonna be a mexican assasins creed? you cant really be going back in the series right? they have only gone forward..in time. xP

IMANAUDITORE
10-17-2012, 02:10 PM
but it seems persia is the origin idea of AC
but even ubi doesn't support iran
I can say most of the AC fans are in iran
and maybe they can kill them self for it:D
lately the persian translation of AC:book one renaissance is published in iran by iranian young publishers co. and it was amazing in sales!
we've made fan pages and forums and webs blah blah blah all over the web to support and give ideas and complete ac and AO
[sorry for bad english_english level:low]

ALAGOR-ROGALA
10-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I Think they should make ac4 if they do make one where desmond requires all the training he from the animus needs to take on the templars in his own time to carry on what the Assassin's creed has started on the modern day streets of NYC,WDC who knows they should still base it on him doing the finishing work of the series in his time zone outside of the animus maybe create an assassin's creed of the modern day world as he would lead it to an epic final battle for good vs evil.

ill stop my self here before i get really into this lol...