PDA

View Full Version : Need help with rome global economy

trex2strike
06-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Hi,
I have playing ACB and accidentally sold 1 shrunken head found in treasure. It seems there are only 2 shruken heads available in treasure chests in the game. So the only other way to get back a shruken head is to invest in RGE system. But the process is painstakingly slow!!! I can only invest 1000Florins at a time for every twenty minutes in a single shop.

I am expected to make 1million F's. Which is really hard...any suggestions or hints how to invest and reach the target amount quickly? I have currently 400,000 F's.

MT4K
06-27-2012, 11:39 AM
There isn't really any way to speed up the process i'm afriad.

I cannot remember if it was possible to obtain shrunken heads from the thieves/bandits that occasionally attack you though or not, it might have been that rival gang you fight for the thieves guild as well, but don't take my word on that because i honestly don't remember.

The best thing i can suggest is to just not wait for it and continue playing and just adding to the econemy thing every now and again. You will be surprised how much faster it feels when you aren't actively paying attention and waiting for it.