PDA

View Full Version : Assasins creed brainstorm

raytrek79
06-26-2012, 12:56 PM
I seen a poll on where people would like to see Assasins creed go in the future, stuff like the Huns, Mongols, French revolution, Alexander the great of Macedonia, etc. I know at some point they will have to start cracking into memories that pre-date the fall of Eden, that seems inevidable. There were the six statues of assasins in the basement of the Villa mansion, it is an idea to develop those stories. Also there is a lot of emphasis on Micholo Polo in revelations. What I want to see is a Shogun game, old school Japan with Ninjas and Samuri.
The way I see it is that it is not specifically that ninjas are assasins and samuri are templars but a blend of both, both sides have ninjas and samuri. I envision that the protagonist would have the abilities of both ninja and samuri, that he can put samuri armour on, which disadvantages him in agility and speed, that he cannot run as fast or jump as far or high, but he woud have combat advantages, that he can handle a strait up confrontation with enemies better. He would be able to take more damage and inflict more damage than he would in ninja mode, due to his armour and samuri sword. In ninja mode he can outrun and jump everyone, he is more dependant on stealth and infiltration.
My brother suggested a third outfit for blending, that he can move around in public without raising suspicion, whereas in a ninja or samuri outfit, guards would be more alarmed by him, especially dressed as a ninja.
So this little thread is for people to drop ideas on the direction they would like to see Assasins creed go, or to chat about ideas that are raised here. Who knows, perhaps the Ubisoft writing teams will like some of the ideas and incorporate them into their products. I will suggest that if you do not want your ideas to be free intellectual property then do not add it here. I am only writing this for passion not profit.

WolfTemplar94
06-26-2012, 02:16 PM
A game set in the Victorian era of England would be really cool. It would be cool to play Shawn and one of his ancestors. The Victorian era is such an interesting time in history, so it would be really cool to see it explored. The area is also varied enough to make exploration interesting.

The Mayans are something I also really want to see. The Spanish invasion was something I read up on quite a bit back in the day. A cool story would be: being an Assassin working under cover to spy on the Templars, but then you get fed up with killing innocents, so you train Mayans to fight back? Yet again, that could be redundant because 1) We know a revolt didn't work, if there was one and 2) That would be Brotherhood-ish/

SaintPerkele
06-26-2012, 02:43 PM
There are quite a lot of threads about future AC games already, you might want to post in them instead of creating a new thread ;)

Anyway, I'm hoping for either the French Revolution or Victorian England along with the British Raj (England and India in one game would definitely be fantastic). I could imagine China too, but personally I don't want an AC in Japan (at least not with that cliché Ninja/Samurai setting).

The Mayans are something I also really want to see. The Spanish invasion was something I read up on quite a bit back in the day. A cool story would be: being an Assassin working under cover to spy on the Templars, but then you get fed up with killing innocents, so you train Mayans to fight back? Yet again, that could be redundant because 1) We know a revolt didn't work, if there was one and 2) That would be Brotherhood-ish/
I suppose you did not play Project Legacy, did you? If not, you should (or at least read the memories on the AC Wiki). While the Mayans are not featured, the Aztecs are. There is a whole chaper about La Noche Triste (Hernán Cortés conquered Tenochtichlan and brutally slaughtered many Aztecs, in case you don't know) with an Assassin playing a major role.

Black_Widow9
06-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please post this here-
Beyond ACIII (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609)
Thanks ;)