PDA

View Full Version : Off Screen Boston Demo Fight Observation

Legendz54
06-26-2012, 08:57 AM
A lot of people have been saying that the guards do not shoot their guns, I found this different version of the boston demo and i realise Connor actually gets shot at 0:09 but doesn't loose too much health, another thing i noticed is that after you are hit once at 0:27 after you throw the guard they just keep swinging.

http://youtu.be/BFVihdFl31c

oliacr
06-26-2012, 09:14 AM
interesting

Calvarok
06-26-2012, 11:15 AM
I think that may have been something to do with a developer mode to play the demo better. No way a gunshot does imperceptible damage. This is the Wii U version, remember. Lots of glitches were in that demo.

Legendz54
06-26-2012, 11:26 AM
I think that may have been something to do with a developer mode to play the demo better. No way a gunshot does imperceptible damage. This is the Wii U version, remember. Lots of glitches were in that demo.

Yea a lot of glitches were in that demo firing line will kill in one shot unlike what we just saw. I got the vibe that in AC3 you will need to be quick with your targets before they start to fight back as this player got slightly thrashed.

mockers00
06-26-2012, 11:58 AM
THE HARD FACTS AND WHY PEOPLE NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SHOOTING

1. It's a game, I have never seen a realistic aspect in any game TBH

2. It's basically a one shot then use the tip of your musket to kill

3. Why would they shoot him with Guards around him? what are they going to shoot there own teamates?

4. Why would they shoot him in a city praticularly with civlians around?

5. The guns were majorly unaccurate

6.When they do have the chance like walls lines they will shoot.

7. We have not even seen the rest of the game I have feeling they will shoot at you on roofs if they see you running on top of them.

GeneralTrumbo
06-26-2012, 01:27 PM
You made some good observations here.

freddie_1897
06-26-2012, 03:37 PM
demos are ALWAYS made easier than the actual game, they give you more health and unlimited ammo and stuff. it's just to make the game look better

WolfTemplar94
06-26-2012, 03:45 PM
I's say it's just that they make a version of the game where you can't lose health, just to avoid the player dying while everyone is watching (Which would be hilariously awkward). They've implied that guns will be something you want to avoid getting hit by.

rileypoole1234
06-26-2012, 03:47 PM
I would think it's because it's a demo. They don't want everyone dying during it.

Black_Widow9
06-26-2012, 11:02 PM
It has already been stated by the Developers that-

The Open Conflict fight you see in the demo was designed to demonstrate speed, agility, new animations, and overall slickness and is not meant to show off combat difficulty.

ACIII has more archetypes than previous AC titles that dynamically adjust to your behaviour, i.e. higher notoriety, tougher archetypes and more of them. Remember that you are fighting an organized, very capable military outfit, and they will act accordingly.
You can find the reference here-
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/680825-Assassin-s-Creed-III-E3-trailers-screenshots-and-demo-gameplay!/page9