PDA

View Full Version : when will we get new info? whats the closest event?

Saar Ben Kiki
06-26-2012, 12:33 AM
in what possible gaming events (e3/ gamescom/ press confrnc.) mightwe see new info on?

Moultonborough
06-26-2012, 12:53 AM
Comic Con is up next. I checked the other day and Ubisoft was there last year so I don't see why they would skip it when AC 3 is coming out. They will want to advertise it as much as possible. I don't expect anything like what we got at E3 but maybe a screenshot or two(hopefully). Also GamesCon, TGS they will hand it off to another company, PAX Prime and maybe NY ComicCon.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 01:08 AM
OMG I was just going to make a thread like that as well :D. Hey I can't wait for others to respond so that I can gather information as well ;p. I am making a hunch that we may be getting (for some hints that they may have given us.) more information on July 4 since on this day was the Declaration of Indepence....and stuff and yeah...>_> that is my take on your question. <3

Arathar
06-26-2012, 01:36 AM
I also want to know, as I keep checking these forums everyday and I see the same dumb threads at the top day after day. MORE INFO PLOX

Assassin_M
06-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Told ya people were bored -_-

SixKeys
06-26-2012, 01:42 AM
So when are Comic Con and GamesCom? At GamesCom last year they showed the long demo from the beginning of ACR, but since we got so much at E3 this year, I'm not expecting any new footage. Maybe just small tidbits of new info.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 01:43 AM
I do not appreciate you implying that this particular thread is boring and useless. Who do you think you are ? you can do better ?!?! lol

OT: I wouldn't say we got a lot. I would say they fed us a nice bone....we need more.

AnthonyA85
06-26-2012, 02:06 AM
I don't remember them revealing anything at comic-con.

Most likely, the next time they reveal anything will be at GamesCom, which is in early August, so just over a month away. But since they already showed so much at E3 (to make up for that Pax East debacle), all we might get in terms of new gameplay (if they don't just reshow the E3 demos) is the Bunker Hill Demo, and that's if they show new gameplay at all.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 02:08 AM
How about on July 4th ? do you think they will make something of it ? for the fans ?

SixKeys
06-26-2012, 02:10 AM
TBH, as much as I'm itching to get my hands on this game, I don't want them to show new footage. Four demos is more than enough, I don't want too much of the story to be spoiled. I would be happy if they just answered some fan questions about some of the stuff that's been kept mostly secret thus far, like more details about the clubs, the reworked notoriety and the customization system.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-26-2012, 02:13 AM
I would like more fight scenes, I need something to watch for another 10,000 times over. It doesn't necessarily have to be a spoiler. It could be a the same game demo we saw played by someone else or something with new angles.

Marky2388
06-26-2012, 03:15 AM
i want a screenshot of his native village

Timeaus
06-26-2012, 04:13 AM
Gamescom start on August 15-19th

Legendz54
06-26-2012, 04:19 AM
I want to see the bunker hill demo!

Locopells
06-26-2012, 04:01 PM
How about on July 4th ? do you think they will make something of it ? for the fans ?

Do they REALLY want to be that predictable? They let Memorial Day go without anything.

Turul.
06-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Expect a q and a panel. Including the guys who worked on the chAin
H

EscoBlades
06-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Ubisoft (and AC3) will be at Comic Con this year (July 12th till 15th), and some new stuff will be coming.

After that, will be Gamescom (14th to 19th of August), then PAX Prime (August 31st to September 2nd), then Eurogamer Expo (27th till 30th September)

I hope to be at the latter 3 events, but definitely PAX Prime and Eurogamer for certain.

kriegerdesgottes
06-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Don't get excited about Comic Con. They reveal nothing at comic con every single year except maybe in 2009 when they showed off the Fall. I think that was 2009 anyway maybe it was 2010 but anyway Comic Con this year will probably show off the Chain or I hope so anyway but I don't expect to see any new gameplay. Usually the questions and answers/interviews part of that is the best part. Gamescom is the next good one. Gamescom is usually the next one that shows anything off and that is in August I believe. Ubisoft has shown nothing at the Tokyo Game show for the last two years now and since a lot of publishers aren't even going this year, I doubt this year will be any different. The Eurogamer and Pax are also useless and only allow people who are already there to play MP but typically nothing new is released. You might get some good interviews out of those events though. So yea since the game comes out in 4 months I'd look forward to Gamescom and maybe a couple trailers randomly thrown in every now and then and then a launch trailer.

EscoBlades
06-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Comic Con is almost certainly a MP reveal. details. Like i said...new stuff.

kriegerdesgottes
06-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Comic Con is almost certainly a MP reveal. details. Like i said...new stuff.

Well if it is a MP reveal and I guess in 2010 they did release a MP trailer at Comic con but to me a MP anything still =nothing lol. I hate to be cynical but it's true. lol

Locopells
06-26-2012, 06:20 PM
How many PAXs are there?!

im3jia
06-27-2012, 07:23 PM
Ubisoft won't be at TGS this year.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/26/tgs-2012-exhibitors-confirmed-read-it-and-weep/

kudos17
06-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Told ya people were bored -_-

You sure say that a lot. Last I checked, it's okay for people to be bored.

Anyway, I would expect them to do something special on July 4th, if only because of... well, y'know. It seems like the obvious way to promote AC3, if predictable. Otherwise the events seem rather barren - save a few - until we hit the release date :nonchalance:

It won't take too long. We just have to survive the "Summer-of-No-Games" - once we get to Autumn, it's all good. For me at least. I have Far Cry 3 to help me over until AC3 :p

Acrimonious_Nin
06-27-2012, 08:09 PM
I am slightly bored ....now that you brought that quote up....

Yeah I am guessing that they might just be that predictable. It's a once a year event and the game is going to be just about revolving around ''freedom'', ''justice'', and ''Independence''. So I say, If I were to promote a game that is based on the point in history where it signed it's declaration of independence, and coincidentally July 4th is around the corner, then yes, good time to advertise or make something of it while your at it.

I have NOTHING to look forward to other than the chain comic book. Anyone here have any good titles that are fun to play(shooters or stealth action etc.) until the wait ? I really do not want to play AC 1000 more times lmao, even though I could.

It also seems that we are only going to be getting more info after July 4th and through out the rest of the wait after that, but nothing now D:

notafanboy
06-27-2012, 08:20 PM
I am slightly bored ....now that you brought that quote up....

Yeah I am guessing that they might just be that predictable. It's a once a year event and the game is going to be just about revolving around ''freedom'', ''justice'', and ''Independence''. So I say, If I were to promote a game that is based on the point in history where it signed it's declaration of independence, and coincidentally July 4th is around the corner, then yes, good time to advertise or make something of it while your at it.

I have NOTHING to look forward to other than the chain comic book. Anyone here have any good titles that are fun to play(shooters or stealth action etc.) until the wait ? I really do not want to play AC 1000 more times lmao, even though I could.

It also seems that we are only going to be getting more info after July 4th and through out the rest of the wait after that, but nothing now D:

i can recomend a few games if youŽd like.

GeneralTrumbo
06-27-2012, 11:32 PM
Maybe I could be connecting the dots a bit too much, but what if this is stuff revolving around Desmond? Didn't they say that Philadelphia in the game would have a connection to the modern-day story? And wasn't the declaration of independence signed in Philadelphia? Hmm...

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-27-2012, 11:39 PM
4th of July. :D

GeneralTrumbo
06-27-2012, 11:46 PM
I think this wait is literally going to kill me. The upcoming months will be very hard on me.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-28-2012, 12:06 AM
I think this wait is literally going to kill me. The upcoming months will be very hard on me.
Same, I have never wanted a video game more than AC3. It seems so close... but so far.

TRUEAssassin195
06-28-2012, 12:11 AM
I hope that it gets announced at these events that the PC version of AC3 has been cancelled.

GeneralTrumbo
06-28-2012, 12:23 AM
I hope that it gets announced at these events that the PC version of AC3 has been cancelled.

What is your problem?

Moultonborough
06-28-2012, 12:39 AM
How many PAXs are there?!

Two. PAX East in April. And PAX Prime at the end of August.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
06-28-2012, 12:42 AM
How funny of you.

Can you try to be appreciative that Ubisoft even gives two ****s about us? The entire team has dedicated years of their lives to create Assassin's Creed 3, and all you can do is register on these forums and roam around with negativity.

Locopells
06-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Two. PAX East in April. And PAX Prime at the end of August.

Rite, ta.

TRUEAssassin195
06-28-2012, 01:23 AM
How funny of you.

Can you try to be appreciative that Ubisoft even gives two ****s about us? The entire team has dedicated years of their lives to create Assassin's Creed 3, and all you can do is register on these forums and roam around with negativity.

negativity? i believe that i am pretty positive in my views :) your views, supporting the pc users are negative.

Assassin_M
06-28-2012, 01:31 AM
negativity? i believe that i am pretty positive in my views :) your views, supporting the pc users are negative.
How can you be like that ?

Locopells
06-28-2012, 02:03 AM
Feed the Trolls, Tuppence a Bag.

kudos17
06-28-2012, 02:12 AM
How funny of you.

He's a troll, it's what they do.

Hell, as a natural PC gamer, I understand his anger (even though I'm getting AC3 for Xbox). I do not approve of his sarcastic tone of trolling, but I understand the roots. If you're not a PC gamer, you have no idea how annoying it is to be constantly kicked in the face by the gaming world (delays, ports, scoffed at by devs, etc). I'd rather not get into that topic, though - it's asking for a flame war, which is what the troll wants.

So, moving on, I take it it's been confirmed that there is a sort of event on the 4th? Word's getting around now :D Good show, it's only a about a week away.

Jexx21
06-28-2012, 05:40 AM
new info?

July 4th probly
closest events I think are Comi-Con, gamescom, and PAX.

Moultonborough
06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Comic-Con is 7/12-7/15, GamesCom is 8/15-8/19, PAX Prime is 8/31-9/2 TGS (though not directly exhibiting) is 9/20-9/23. And last New York Comic Con is 10/11-10/14.

Acrimonious_Nin
06-28-2012, 09:00 PM
i can recomend a few games if youŽd like.

Pls ! I would appreciate that :D

OT: I told you guys that there would be something on July 4th. It's just to predictable >_> . Most def. we will get more info in Labor day and Columbus day as well ;P

RatonhnhakeFan
06-28-2012, 09:23 PM
E3 with tons of info ended like what, 3 weeks ago? Man AC fans are spoiled because of those annual releases. I wait years and year for ANY info on some of the games I'm waiting for

kriegerdesgottes
07-01-2012, 05:17 AM
3:30-4:30 Assassin's Creed III: Live Stage Demo

Meet Connor, the newest Assassin in the legendary franchise and the spark that will ignite the American Revolution into a full blaze. See for the first time a live demo of Boston, a bustling port city on the brink of revolution, presented by Alex Hutchinson (creative director). Experience the epic scale and scope of Assassin's Creed III with footage of the frontier, colonial cities, and naval battles on the open seas. Witness Connor unleash lethal new skills and weapons in a stunningly realistic open world made possible by the Ubisoft-AnvilNext gaming engine. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the famous Assassin's Creed III Steelbook made by one of the world's preeminent and well-respected comic book artists, Alex Ross, and get a peek inside the mind of creative director Alex Hutchinson in a Q&A featuring a guest host - Room 6BCF

Here is what Ubisoft has in store for Comic Con this year which I guess is better than previous years. I have a feeling though that Boston preview is the exact same one we've all already seen because you might notice there is no good copy of that preview. The only one is one with a glare because it was taken by someone's camera at E3. They will probably make it official at Comic Con.