PDA

View Full Version : :mad: Assassins Creed ll I play Ace up my sleeve and cant clear the mission or quest

AssassinsLeague
06-25-2012, 10:58 AM
PLEASE help me i get a bug in Ace up my sleeve that then i in leonardo's house and he give me my fixed knife thing its get me frozen screen i cant do anything but i can go to menu and things like that but not move or anything in the game. pls help me

MT4K
06-25-2012, 11:07 AM
It might be a case of you missing a button prompt or something. I think you have to press the D pad "up" on a gamepad which would be umm selecting the hidden blades by defualt i think. so whatever key you use mid game to select hidden blades on the keyboard. probably 1 or something.

I remember there was an issue of something like this in the past people had issues with. i neve rhad that problem myself though so just trying to remember if that was the solution or not because naturally people try to press the armed hand button but i think it's a case where it doesn;t ask for that button which was weird.

AssassinsLeague
06-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh sry i forgot to write that i have press the (for me its are q) then up for the hidden blades and its still forzen screen :(

MT4K
06-25-2012, 11:19 AM
hmm that's weird. i just remember there being a moment in the game that people got stuck on because it required you to press a button that you wouldn't think it was waiting for. I just really cannot remember what button it was (i thought it might have been the up/q button because it's not something i would naturally go to press on a prompt like that to do with the hidden blade.

Try pressing the other selection keys which on a gamepad would be all the d pad buttons. the fact you can still pause the game suggests it is waiting for a button press.
just a case of finding which button haha. Worst case scenario try just hitting every button that does something in the game. fortunately i believe there's only the one moment where it asks for a somewhat unexpected key press.

Edit: well talking on the forum irc chat. a friend said on the PS3 he thinks it was triangle (the head button). i'm not sure what that is using keyboard and mouse myself, but if you know what button is the head and which is unarmed and armed ect. then you should know what it is to try it.

AssassinsLeague
06-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Thank you so much the solution was not Q up it was like u said with another button it was 2 thank you so much you have make my day :D

MT4K
06-25-2012, 11:41 AM
haha no problem.

well enjoy the rest of the game :D.

AssassinsLeague
06-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Yes i gonna do Thank you for the help now i hope nothing more goes wrong have a good day :D

AntiChrist7
06-25-2012, 06:51 PM
these people going al ranting and raging "stupid game, lousy developpers, i paid for it, you bastards", while all they had to do was press a button...

if there is anyone to apologize too, its the makers of the game