PDA

View Full Version : So about the scout...

ArchangelForcas
06-25-2012, 04:31 AM
There is really no point in using the level 32 snipers now... Is there?

Shazbot4
06-25-2012, 04:43 AM
there is no point to playing at all right now. each game is a complete masicure by one team while the other doesn't stand a chance. games arn't even close anymore. they are complete shut outs.

yes the scout is the weakest class, hardest to level and 32 sniper rifle bolt actions are 2 hit kills unless it's the head which really mean 4 hit kills with this dam lag.

HEAT_HTX40
06-25-2012, 04:46 AM
there is no point to playing at all right now. each game is a complete masicure by one team while the other doesn't stand a chance. games arn't even close anymore. they are complete shut outs.

yes the scout is the weakest class, hardest to level and 32 sniper rifle bolt actions are 2 hit kills unless it's the head which really mean 4 hit kills with this dam lag.

It's frustrating, mind numbing, pissing you off is what the play is now....pointless? No. Just causes you to rage when you're having a good game and get d/c or host migration, ps3 locking up, etc...

Scouts are NOT the weakest class. Each class has it's purpose and it's the player that makes it strong or weak.

Know the class and the game and you'll do better. Find good people and the games are down to the wire to the last objective. Find crap rooms and you're losing every objective.

ArchangelForcas
06-25-2012, 04:55 AM
Wasn't the answer I was looking for in the beginning, plus I never see those problems, all I ever see is one team never playing for objectives, while the enemy team nukes them for their ****** acts.

RedSuixide
06-25-2012, 05:28 AM
Those snipers become viable once you get armor piercing ammo, otherwise you're screwed unless you used double time on that decision point...

shobhit7777777
06-25-2012, 05:49 AM

The Scout is hard to master but it definitely is NOT the weakest.....once you unlock the Stun Mines, thermal, OTR and a Bizon you have a very powerful class. The Scout can REALLY destroy the other team's day...In my personal experience, I have won matches for the team. Stun Mines for data hacks and area defence (plus allows any one on your team to a hack..I'm not selfish that way), Camo and OTR to get into the right spot and spot for your team, Smoke and Thermals to provide concealment and a one-way-screen to spot the enemy. Intel gathering becomes the Scout's forte and you gain massive rewards from it.

If you master the Scout you will start sh1tting on the opposition.

HEAT_HTX40
06-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Wasn't the answer I was looking for in the beginning, plus I never see those problems, all I ever see is one team never playing for objectives, while the enemy team nukes them for their ****** acts.

Then play the f*cking class for yourself and find out!

You got your answer, and all the weapons suck azz right now, so they're all f*cked in their own way because of moronic dev's behind this game.

play to your style and f*ck everyone elses opinion because we're not playing the game for you, we're playing it for us.

ArchangelForcas
06-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Then play the f*cking class for yourself and find out!

You got your answer, and all the weapons suck azz right now, so they're all f*cked in their own way because of moronic dev's behind this game.

play to your style and f*ck everyone elses opinion because we're not playing the game for you, we're playing it for us.
Sir, please take a step forward and get the guy's **** that is behind you out of your ***. Thank you.

shobhit7777777
06-25-2012, 07:51 AM
@OP

Oh and one more thing...OTR your rifle and you'll prove to be a more valuable Sniper. I played matches were I simply marked people for my teammates. Pointing out targets and giving your Riflemen a little Red silhouette is really helpful. We won that match...and the one after that..aaaand the next one as well. Thanks to OTR and intel. You wont even have to fire and give away your position. It's like a UAV...with camo...and an SMG

ArchangelForcas
06-25-2012, 07:55 AM
Any who, before this thread dies from flamers. DEV's of GRFS, I demand free Reset tokens when DLC comes out, or earlier to fix my classes you have destroyed by nerfing.

JESTER760
06-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Sir, please take a step forward and get the guy's **** that is behind you out of your ***. Thank you. LMAO!!

Any who, before this thread dies from flamers. DEV's of GRFS, I demand free Reset tokens when DLC comes out, or earlier to fix my classes you have destroyed by nerfing.
F that DEV's of GRFS put weapons back the way they were.

nerfing the sniper rifles just turns GRFS into a automatic weapons game.