PDA

View Full Version : PC gamers need to be heard

mrxclusiv.au
06-25-2012, 03:50 AM
hello there everybody, I am sick to death of Ubisofts' lackluster treatment of the PC platform, everything gets delayed for no apparent reason, I feel this is terribly unfair and in response I have created an online petition here : http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-stop-delaying-every-single-pc-release-of-your-crossplatform-titles PC gamers everywhere would love it if you signed this have a nice day and happy gaming :)

Razrback16
06-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Ubi doesn't care about the PC Gaming community -- they make that clear with every launch. No point in getting upset. Just vote with your wallet and allow the game to come down in price before you purchase .

Ferrith
06-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Well, when AC III was first announced there was a comment from some Ubi official that this title will be best played with a controller. PC playes we were disappointed. Now I think that IF the delay is because they will try even minor adaptions to PC, then it will be worth the while. However, this is rather an assumption from my side since I have no idea what is the real reason Ubisoft decided to delay the release for PC.

On another note, I agree with Razrback16 - we live in the age of console dictatorship. They all try to make us to abandon our beautiful desktops, but they can't, can they?

MT4K
06-26-2012, 08:00 PM
They have always built the AC games with a gamepad in mind. What they meant by "best played with a gamepad" was that basically the PC version won't get any extra treatment and so it will just play like the previous games did when using mouse+keyboard.

Ferrith
06-26-2012, 08:05 PM
I don't remember which thread was exactly (back in January or February, I think), but I recall someone saying that there would be less compatibility with keyboard and mouse. For me, playing on PC with anything other than a keyboard and mouse is a lost cause. Oh, well.