PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Multiplayer (For Iphone and Android)

mockers00
06-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Hello with the announcement of Utopia not really being a AC game, more like a sim or building game as far as the information has said.

What do yall think about a AC MP to the Iphone and Andriod?.

I think using the Up top screen view and even using pixel art it would be easy to make AC MP via Iphone. Same features would be in the game such as, abilties, Npc look alikes, haystacks, benches. Using the up top screen gives you an overview and free running and climbing would stil be in the game. It would kind of have that Mobile game/Arcade feel with animations but it would have the stranded AC MP in a different form of view.

Examples of top screen views.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd428/etotalk/2011/007/AOZ03.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m464/terra_keyblademaster/chain of memories/riku01.png

That's kind of how I would want the style to look. Mostly from the second pic.

How buttons would work *This applies to touch screen phones*

How to walk - On the very left bottom would be your D-Pad on touch screen phones

How to asssinate/stun - A button on the right lower side or a new concept could be swiping your oppent to do it kind of a unique way to assinate/stun.

How to use ability 1-2 - Bottem right side and holding it would make you throw it, you hold it down and with other finger aim it, then release both to do it. To cancle it double tap with the other finger not holding it down.

How to rotate screen - easy just use ur finger and rotate it left or right angels

How to select targets - just tap the person and it will lock on to them

Free running? - the anlong stick and holding a button on the bottom right corner.

No more resistance perk getting up faster from a stun would involve shaking your phone *doesnt need to be added just uniqe way to use touch and move screen technoology.

What if an object is on top of me and I cannot see my character - The object or cover will have an invisble type like view so players can see people under them, and that's even if they wanted to *** structures like that.

No fast walking, sorry.

game modes would be Wanted and Manhunt with 8 players via Wifi.

I think this game mode could be possible what do yall think?, it fits more for Multiplayer then single player because of how MP works and it's unique style.

I just suggested capabilities any other idea's and suggestions would be great.

sticks165
06-24-2012, 11:41 PM
you know you could have just edited your other thread instead of reposting it

Captain Tomatoz
06-24-2012, 11:47 PM
You do know that AC multiplayer already exists on the iphone don't you?

mockers00
06-25-2012, 12:05 AM
You do know that AC multiplayer already exists on the iphone don't you?

No I did not, not much has been said about it. Since I am pretty active on AC stuff and I never heard of it. What is name of it? and how does it work?

when I type in assasins creed 2 multiplayer or assassins creed multiplayer nothing pops up.

Anyway I would wanted an upgraded version, I saw the screenshots and they should slant it just a tad for more of a 3d look kind of like the screenies i posted but I wanna download this game and I can't find it. Maybe it's unavailable now?

Captain Tomatoz
06-25-2012, 12:10 AM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/assassins-creed-rearmed/id473629046?mt=8

before that was assassin's creed multiplayer but I can't find it.

sticks165
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
No I did not, not much has been said about it. Since I am pretty active on AC stuff and I never heard of it. What is name of it? and how does it work?
Assassin's Creed Recollection and Assassin's Creed Rearmed

mockers00
06-25-2012, 12:17 AM
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/assassins-creed-rearmed/id473629046?mt=8

before that was assassin's creed multiplayer but I can't find it.

Awesome defiantly going to download, I know this idea was to good not to be already created. I hope they come out with newer versions and times goes on.