PDA

View Full Version : [Spoliers] OMG-Last Campaign Mission impossible-Shattered Mountain

Svg_Nzi
06-24-2012, 02:20 PM
I am not a novice player here but this last mission in the Campaignmode is simply impossible.

I have been playing for hours and cant catch up to the dude. I have had to stop playing and start up again a while later out of frustration.

Have been playing this last mission for two days.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!

Ghorman
06-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Really? It was pretty easy IMO and I did it on Elite.

Decoy618
06-24-2012, 02:50 PM
You have to focus on chasing your main targets and not worry too much about all there soldiers. Dont waste time stopping to fight with them. Try your best to run right by them. I equiped the shotty and just ran through them. If one popped out right infront of me one shotgun round will quickly put them down. Most important thing is to keep running and trying not to stop at all as much as you can

many feet
06-24-2012, 03:02 PM
and a lot of the cover perfectly goes in a line that can be used to follow the target. and "Cover swap is the fastest motion in game". I can't say it helps you keep up with the target but it lets you sprint while keeping your head down

X Cpt Mozza X
06-24-2012, 03:09 PM
I did it on elite to the way I did it was get the team to kill first person and then once on last target the one where smoke goes off just throw as many flashbangs as you have and run once you get to the broken building at the back broke a cut scene starts all I can say is FLASH AND RUN hope this helps

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 05:00 PM
To the op. I went thru this last night and it only took me about 10000000 tries before I figured out that my game had a glitch and was not taking me to the check point after killing the second last guy. Make sure you are getting to that checkpoint after killing the second last guy. that last guy is basically a chase. A few times I killed the last guy before his "ending scene" and the game bugged out. remember....the last guy is just a chase till the end. kill the tangos preventing you from getting close to the last guy. good luck!

Kamakaze Taco
06-24-2012, 05:03 PM
You're not supposed to catch the last guy, he's always like 60m ahead of you. Just play the map like normal and follow the path, there's a cutscene at the end.

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 05:05 PM
You're not supposed to catch the last guy, he's always like 60m ahead of you. Just play the map like normal and follow the path, there's a cutscene at the end.

Correct. i meant second to last guy. make sure you are seeing that checkpoint after killing second to last guy #6.

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 05:08 PM
Does anybody know where the unlocked weapon is after beating the game. I beat it on elite and I noticed it said unlocked gernade launcher I think. but I can't find it?

Decoy618
06-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Does anybody know where the unlocked weapon is after beating the game. I beat it on elite and I noticed it said unlocked gernade launcher I think. but I can't find it?

In multiplayer.

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Right. but is it in a specific class? Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread

SilentVendetta7
06-24-2012, 05:43 PM
I am not a novice player here but this last mission in the Campaignmode is simply impossible.

I have been playing for hours and cant catch up to the dude. I have had to stop playing and start up again a while later out of frustration.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_Aq9N8TMg

Skip to challenge #3

this guy can be pretty helpful. My advice, take your time but not too much time, mark out your targets for you AI, they may suck most of the time, but if you mark people out, they are very effective.

Tyrone1985
06-24-2012, 05:51 PM
You are a novice player. Sorry to tell u that.
Not sure how it has taken you hours...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Added spoiler to the title, for those who do not wish to know the ending yet ;)

Paardezak
06-24-2012, 07:27 PM
I killed both at the beginning, on Elite, but the game can't progress anymore!!! So you kill the first guy and after some chasing you kill the last guy in a very boring cut-scene. TOOOOOOOOO EASY.:(

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Lol samething happened to me. I couldn't figure out what I was missing cuz the game gives you the impression that you have to take them out asap. I still missed something in the end...now that we have spoiler alert....what the heck was the big secret about not killing him and bringing him in instead?

neqtan1980
06-24-2012, 07:52 PM

HELP!!!

I beat this on elite by myself. Heres my spin on it:

Switch to magnetic view. Use your sensors. Tag as many guys that you can and take out the ones that are not. Let your team take out the tagged enemys. All the while pushing forward. The guys with RPG's are a pain but past them the spec ops can be seen with sensors and magnetic view. Just keep pushin and aim true. If one of your ghosts gos down have a team mate pick them up and keep moving forward.

This last mission is the culmination of everything you learned thus far. You dont got time for the uav but everything else comes into play. Also since your engaged almost the whole time your ghosts will move with surgical efficiency, rely on them. This mission was far to RAMBO for my taste. There was only 1/4 of it that it was stealthy or ghost like.

GOOD LUCK

Lol samething happened to me. I couldn't figure out what I was missing cuz the game gives you the impression that you have to take them out asap. I still missed something in the end...now that we have spoiler alert....what the heck was the big secret about not killing him and bringing him in instead?

There was people within the american government that wanted him alive. They said the order came from the top (President or equal). More than likely the target was "in bed" with the right people. Just like anything else in politics "Its all about who you know!"

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 08:49 PM
^^ Good stuff. thanks. Could you tell me where there weapon that we unlock when beating the game is? I can't seem to find it anywhere on MP

neqtan1980
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM
Oooh Im not sure either. I think it is an automatic transfer unlock. Although if you log into the ghost recon network with your uplay account info. You can then click on the "exclusive unlocks" icon. When at this page there will be a text box to enter codes. Then as you scroll down you will see the unlocked / unlockable weapons. Then if you hit the "+" buttons you can see how to unlock them. If memory serves me correct, if not done already there should be a transfer to console option.

The first bracket of unlocked / unlockables is the GRFS bracket. You will notice the padlock image. Also click on these to see how to unlock them. If you did not beat the game on at least hard it will not unlock. Also this if memory serves correct is an auto transfer. The ones that require codes require a transfer to console.

many feet
06-24-2012, 09:53 PM
^^ Good stuff. thanks. Could you tell me where there weapon that we unlock when beating the game is? I can't seem to find it anywhere on MP
It appears in Engineer and Recon classes in the secondary weapon section for Ghosts. If you beat it on Elite, it'll be available for Bodark

Nirosan9
06-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Side arms

Nirosan9
06-24-2012, 09:58 PM

Side arms

ELCUCO786
06-24-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks guys. found it!!

Hortey
06-25-2012, 12:01 AM
I played that mission on elite and killed the guy I was chasing within 20 seconds of the "up and over" animation ending... it actually glitched out the game because it didn't expect me to be able to kill him so quick. All I did was kill the first 2 guys stealthily, then stood overwatching the left side and waited for his outline marker to walk into the open and then I shot him with my assault rifle. But that glitched the game for me so I dunno.

If you try to do everything on your own, you will make things 4x harder for yourself. When playing offline, use right bumper often as you can mark lots of guys up at once and your team kills them fast.

neqtan1980
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I beat this on elite by myself. Heres my spin on it:

Switch to magnetic view. Use your sensors. Tag as many guys that you can and take out the ones that are not. Let your team take out the tagged enemys. All the while pushing forward. The guys with RPG's are a pain but past them the spec ops can be seen with sensors and magnetic view. Just keep pushin and aim true. If one of your ghosts gos down have a team mate pick them up and keep moving forward.

This last mission is the culmination of everything you learned thus far. You dont got time for the uav but everything else comes into play. Also since your engaged almost the whole time your ghosts will move with surgical efficiency, rely on them. This mission was far to RAMBO for my taste. There was only 1/4 of it that it was stealthy or ghost like.

I played that mission on elite and killed the guy I was chasing within 20 seconds of the "up and over" animation ending... it actually glitched out the game because it didn't expect me to be able to kill him so quick. All I did was kill the first 2 guys stealthily, then stood overwatching the left side and waited for his outline marker to walk into the open and then I shot him with my assault rifle. But that glitched the game for me so I dunno.

If you try to do everything on your own, you will make things 4x harder for yourself. When playing offline, use right bumper often as you can mark lots of guys up at once and your team kills them fast.

Good deal, another person with like minded strategy.