PDA

View Full Version : ACII Free With Purchase Of AC3?

mockers00
06-24-2012, 09:25 AM
In AC Revelations Assassin creed was free with the purchase of the game. Assassins creed 2 is also the only game besides Assassins creed 1 that does not feature multiplayer. Do you guy's think they will do it?

Felix-Vivo
06-24-2012, 11:34 AM
I hope so, not sure if they will, but AC2 is the only one I don't own at the moment, so it suit me :)

Captain Tomatoz
06-24-2012, 12:04 PM
I hope so, not sure if they will, but AC2 is the only one I don't own at the moment, so it suit me :)

You don't own the best game in the series :O Blasphemous! :P

Nader-Abudiix
06-24-2012, 12:08 PM
i don think they'll give AC2 with AC3 because that was ezios story and ezios story finnished last year, now we got a new assassin so AC2 wont help on the story at all. last year they gave AC 1 with ACR because they were going to finnish Altair story and alot of people didnt play AC1 because it got bad reviews of being repetitve( i found it awesome) so many didnt get to play altairs story from the begining so they gave AC1 so we could play it and understand whats going on with altair so that when they show his end people would understand it because they played his story all ready :)

sorry for the wall of text xD

GeneralTrumbo
06-24-2012, 02:56 PM
i don think they'll give AC2 with AC3 because that was ezios story and ezios story finnished last year, now we got a new assassin so AC2 wont help on the story at all. last year they gave AC 1 with ACR because they were going to finnish Altair story and alot of people didnt play AC1 because it got bad reviews of being repetitve( i found it awesome) so many didnt get to play altairs story from the begining so they gave AC1 so we could play it and understand whats going on with altair so that when they show his end people would understand it because they played his story all ready :)

sorry for the wall of text xD

Playing AC2 would help people get what is going on in Desmond's story, seeing as that hasn't ended yet.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Playing AC2 would help people get what is going on in Desmond's story, seeing as that hasn't ended yet.
I guess, but then Desmond's story continued in ACB and ACR with lots of important development. If someone didn't play these 2, Desmond's story would still be confusing because of the jump from AC2 to AC3. No pint really. Like Nader said, they included AC1 with Revelations because Altair was back after 4 years break

rileypoole1234
06-24-2012, 04:30 PM
Maybe as a first day thing or something. I honestly can't picture them giving AC2 away free.

Nader-Abudiix
06-24-2012, 05:07 PM
but they'll probably do a recap video of desmonds story and it was short anyway not like ezios

MT4K
06-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Didn't they have an Ezio bundle not that long ago? They might do that again with a %off deal or something at release.

RatonhnhakeFan
06-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Didn't they have an Ezio bundle not that long ago? They might do that again with a %off deal or something at release.

It was only released in Japan. Guess they could have an Ezio bundle for Holidays, but I think they will just focus on dual marketing of AC3 and ACL

SixKeys
06-24-2012, 05:59 PM
I doubt they would do that. AC1 is a much older game and goes for really cheap prices everywhere these days. In the recent Steam AC bundle sale you could get the first game for 2-3 euros. It wasn't a big loss for Ubi to give it out for free with ACR. AC2, on the other hand, is newer, much more popular and you have to pay more for it (not full price, obviously, but slightly more than for AC1).

SleezeRocker
06-24-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't know if they will but I can somewhat see a Retrospective of Assassin's Creed Video inlcuded in AC 3 kind of like Zelda CE for gamecube. It had that retrospective video of all past games up to Windwaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Nv63TVrEY