PDA

View Full Version : Ever stop to think we may be spoiled

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 03:41 AM
Just a thought, games seemed to be more fun when we had more gameplay and less customization, socom2 had very little if any at all (i can't really remember its been awhile) and that game was awesome, or think about mario no customization at all and mario games provide hours and hours of fun and when we rage its because some lame @ss fireball hit us. seems to me the more "fun" they try to make games the less fun it ends up being. Less is more maybe?

Lunytunes
06-24-2012, 03:52 AM
Just a thought, games seemed to be more fun when we had more gameplay and less customization, socom2 had very little if any at all (i can't really remember its been awhile) and that game was awesome, or think about mario no customization at all and mario games provide hours and hours of fun and when we rage its because some lame @ss fireball hit us. seems to me the more "fun" they try to make games the less fun it ends up being. Less is more maybe?

You rage at Mario? Hate to have seen you as a child lol

I've always felt like the key elements are:

Controls
Hit Detection
Weapons
Controlable Recoil
Space (maps)
Game Modes

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 03:53 AM
i only raged when i got like 90% thru a castle and a fireball got me lol

Lunytunes
06-24-2012, 03:55 AM
Lol. I never raged until a few months ago on BF3... These games have made me a horrible person :(

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 03:57 AM
lol im referring to rage as just general frustration, I've never actually threw a controller or anything, and yeah bf3 can bring out the worst in a feller

Lunytunes
06-24-2012, 04:04 AM
lol im referring to rage as just general frustration, I've never actually threw a controller or anything, and yeah bf3 can bring out the worst in a feller

Oh then I've been frustrated at Mario too. Stupid bullet board with all the flying angry bullets.

I remember I punched a hole in a wall once because of grand turismo for the ps2 so I lied about bf3.

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 04:06 AM
Oh then I've been frustrated at Mario too. Stupid bullet board with all the flying angry bullets.

I remember I punched a hole in a wall once because of grand turismo for the ps2 so I lied about bf3.
lol

Chaos Isaac
06-24-2012, 04:14 AM
Those fish in the third ****ed world can go jump off a cliff...

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 04:16 AM
Frog suit ftw lol yeah especially that big b@stard that jumps up and eats you when the platforms go down

alxn
06-24-2012, 06:05 AM
I don't remember what game it was, but I believe there is still a door in my childhood home with a hole shaped like the corner of a Nintendo controller.

Bowromir_NL
06-24-2012, 12:46 PM
I raged with Mario 3 when you were going through the world maps (with the top down view) and the **** Hammerguy kept moving the *bleep* away from where I could get. You finish a level to get to the **** man and he moves away again. *bleep* bastard

G3l20NilYlO
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM

Ever stop to think your standards are to low and that's why these gaming companies continue to produce crap games that always need fixing?
Ever stop to think that the wrong people are in charge of producing video games?
Ever stop to think that quality is better than quantity?

Just my thoughts written out.
I'll go to war with whoever is skilled rather than go to war with double that amount who aren't skilled.

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Ever stop to think your standards are to low and that's why these gaming companies continue to produce crap games that always need fixing?

I knew it was my fault all along.

Ever stop to think that the wrong people are in charge of producing video games

Possibly.

Ever stop to think that quality is better than quantity?

Kind of my point in the OP.