PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about Assassin's Creed Revelations

Eden3319
06-24-2012, 01:23 AM
This game is a shame to the AC series, the atmosphere is crappy, Italy was a much better and AC1 places too I liked the roofs of venice and the special churces in AC2 much better, the story isn't too intresting or appealing although I didn't finish the game yet, but nothing seems specially signifcant and it's rather boring and cliche, they ruined the gameplay to my opinion with many things: removed horses, added hookblade, bomb crafting, den defense. AC2 soundtrack was a masterpiece, I wish they could make a simillar one here too. And worst of all the game is completly unplayable in the PC version, so many bugs, Ezio will do 10 flip laps in the air singing the american anthem before he will do the simple free run task I told him to. I hoped so much from the E3 trailer that was personally amazing for me, but I was dissapointed by the game. It feels rather ahead of time released and I guess it could use few more months in development and few better ideas. I hope they solve these things in AC3 since for me it ruined the game after enjoying so much from AC2 and AC:B. I usually like all ubisoft games for their search for another ways to play games, but this time I expected more from their best selling series :)

At any rate, I respect your opinions about the game too and opinion isn't a matter of who is right, so be nice :)