PDA

View Full Version : Fix these issues

twiztedwicked1
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM
how about fix your game before selling everyone things you took out of the game to make extra money. the mics still dont work more than 1 round at a time and now a party of 6 cant deploy and the host migration ends up either freezing everyone out or switching to a worse host. my clan was 3rd in the world and now we are 4th because of the slackness on your end. O AND BY THE WAY "ALMOST PERFECT" CHEATED TO GET THERE #1 RANK AND I DONT SEE HOW ITS FAIR FOR THEM TO USE THE PRIVATE MATCH GLITCH AND WHEN THAT WASNT ENOUGH THEY MADE AN ALTERNATE CLAN TO PLAY AGAINST AND LOSE SO THERE WINS COULD GO UP.

Travo0159
06-23-2012, 08:53 PM
raging because ur squad dropped to 4th? are you ok?

TurtleBAQ
06-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Lawl this thread.

twiztedwicked1
06-23-2012, 11:09 PM
actually im not raging XBOX FANBOY im stating that i have members i have kicked out of my clan for using the private match glitch and as far as almost perfect goes i have 2 of their old members that witnessed it thats why they left my clan they also did it in socom 4 is ligit and i earned all my **** i dont have to cheat to get ahead and have an advantage

Travo0159
06-23-2012, 11:11 PM
because i play on xbox ima fanboy? wrong sir so wrong, i own both systems i just happen to play ghost recon on xbox, try again

twiztedwicked1
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
but you respond like a typical fanboy mad at me because im calling out a group of cheaters and asking them to fix the private match glitch and reseting the stats of all that used it......................and your saying i shouldnt say anything?........ keep it hush hush?...... that way *** *** xbox players can condone it? no offence but if you dont agree then **** off

Travo0159
06-24-2012, 01:04 AM
raging because ur squad dropped to 4th? are you ok?

I'm missing the anger in this, and no i don't condone cheating, saying the #1 squad in GRFS is a group of cheaters is ok provided you have evidence and your not just saying it to be saying it. By all means if they are truly cheating let it be known. Calm yourself homie calm yourself, light a candle.