PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Xbox or PS3 warning age Logo 15 !!

RBC8468
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
I see youngteen age 10 to 14 ready PS3, Why Ghost Recon Future Soldier over 15 logo. Shop store stuiped get youngteen not proof ID card.

PS3 ID name age 12 or 13 now play today. PS3 ID name :- jordanc 1999,

I look Born 1999 now age 12 or 13 bad game school warning never Parent listen.
Think youngteen game trouble will be stab later break law.

Stop game age over 18 warning future ....

Jordanc 1999 might Hide cheat game .... He have hack game lots time something look trophys belive ... youngteen get out ...

I hate hack and cheat too over Youngteen games ... they will happen angry very bad youngteen trouble life ... Stab more ... think so

Break news older Lady in bus bully by youngteen ... She talk hear very bad youngteen talk Stab more ...

She been go Police station about school soon warining youngteen might Bail after court soon ... Break law games most play kills game copy try peoples stab ... STOP.

I unlike youngteen never listen grow up think... HORROR life youngteen games

UBISOFT fix new lock warning age game, i idea lock Id name proof name, address, License driver, Passport Book number and PSN and Xbox safe secuirty will be Email code lock open online. Stop kids game over 18 change future ...

But Youngteen school never Homework ignore why ... School teachers , Headmaster angry youngteen not learn homework. !!

Ubisolf try secuirty code lock stop age fix update block online age 12 to 14 kick out Born year 1999 to 2012, secuitry code open age 18 born 1994 every each 1 next ....
but youngteen have fake age over 18 .... Register sign up wrong... new change sign up need proof for over 18 only ... Passport number , Driver License , name B.O.D and Bank card credit secuirty proof ID .

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 09:01 PM
There will always be ways around the age limit. Nothing they can do about it really. If parents will buy it for their kids, MS and Sony can't do anything.

PublicVermin
06-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Ubisolf try secuirty code lock stop age fix update block online age 12 to 14 kick out Born year 1999 to 2012, secuitry code open age 18 born 1994 every each 1 next ....
but youngteen have fake age over 18 .... Register sign up wrong... new change sign up need proof for over 18 only ... Passport number , Driver License , name B.O.D and Bank card credit secuirty proof ID .

Did anyone else read this in their mind with a broken Russian accent? lol No offense. But it doesn't matter how old the child is, if the parents are at the store with them, then it's illegal NOT to sell it.

Chaos Isaac
06-22-2012, 10:39 PM
No be fair, things like the ESRB have no legal backing behind them. They're just a suggestion. It's not illegal for people younger then the rating to purchase a game that's M or 15+. (however your rating system goes.)
..at least, it was last time I checked up on it.

PublicVermin
06-22-2012, 11:13 PM
No be fair, things like the ESRB have no legal backing behind them. They're just a suggestion. It's not illegal for people younger then the rating to purchase a game that's M or 15+. (however your rating system goes.)
..at least, it was last time I checked up on it.

not true, it is ILLEGAL to sell a rated M game to some one under 18 (or 17, i forget). I worked at gamestop for a bit, and i would have been fired on the spot as well as my manager. It's a law.

Chaos Isaac
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM
not true, it is ILLEGAL to sell a rated M game to some one under 18 (or 17, i forget). I worked at gamestop for a bit, and i would have been fired on the spot as well as my manager. It's a law.

Well if it's company policy not to, well yeah you can be fired for it.
...but i'm pretty sure it's not the law.

WombatT6
06-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Well if it's company policy not to, well yeah you can be fired for it.
...but i'm pretty sure it's not the law.

Why would the company make a policy that would cut sales if it wasn't the law?

NocturnalFox-
06-22-2012, 11:57 PM

In the UK I think we got the British Board of Film Classification (http://www.bbfc.co.uk/classification/guidelines/the-categories/) and PEGI (http://www.pegi.info/en/index/id/33/)

It is illegal to sell a BBFC game to someone under age but it is legal to sell a PEGI one.
The hope is all games will eventually be PEGI.
My mum used to buy my games for me when I was underage, was great. But then I wasn't one of the them 12yo CoD sh** bags

Gagtag1
06-23-2012, 12:00 AM
? Great another suggested back door method to scan and ID people. I understand your problem with underage children playing this game, but let me remind you of something. They are souly the responsibility of Their Parents. If they are sneaking behind their parents backs, then that is an individual issue. Blanketing this issue with ID checks galore and more screening is exactly where this world is heading, and it's extremely invasive. **** the children, that's the parents problem, not ours.
This is just personal, but I'm extremely frustrated when isolated problems that have a semi collection start to become everyones problem. Where the problems are used as justifications to impose "screenings" for other people.

I'm not too sure about what you wrote aswell, it's a bit difficult to grasp the concept/direction you are trying to make with each point. But you've gone excessively overboard. Don't be a tool and scream wolf and make everyone "panic". It's the parents responsibility. End of.

Jack_Ripper1888
06-23-2012, 01:02 AM
Ignore this thread guys. This person posts up on the official PS3 forums sometimes and from what people can make out he wants those who hack and cheat at games be taken to court and given a custodial sentence. He must have anger management issues, you only have to google his name or look on Youtube.

For those saying it isn't against the law to sell underage games to people, it is in the UK.

llHolocausell
06-23-2012, 01:07 AM
Gotta love how things work in Korea though. There's an online curfew in place at certain times of the day for people underage. And there's no going around it as your online ID is tied to your state ID so there's no real way of lying about your age, unless you use your older brother's account that is.

Chaos Isaac
06-23-2012, 02:45 AM
Why would the company make a policy that would cut sales if it wasn't the law?

Hot Coffee mod. There was a big thing about that a while back, and selling games with over the top hyper violence or disturbing imagery to minors can make you look bad.
So, PR. xD

NocturnalFox-
06-23-2012, 10:57 AM
For those saying it isn't against the law to sell underage games to people, it is in the UK.

It is legal to sell a PEGI 18 to a 12 year old- PEGI is a guideline- not a legal requirement (just piss poor ethics really)
It is illegal to sell a BBFC 18 to a 12 year old.

JESTER760
06-23-2012, 11:35 AM
i think *RBC8468 real problem is that hes sick and tired of kids kicking his @ss
i don't see a big deal about kids playing online games the only problem i see with kids playing online is them hearing stupid f'n idiots
and the losers that talk sh!t to kids to act tough

i have a 7yr and 12yr that have their own systems and its my choice to let them play any game

Lunytunes
06-23-2012, 02:27 PM
I don't mind teenagers playing multiplayer. I was a teenager when I began my addiction to the wonderful world of multiplayer shooters. The problem is that these young adults always exploit glitches they find and most of the sound like little girls, some even sound like grown women.

Nevertheless, we as players need to be open minded to the community. If you're getting killed by a younging, you need to outsmart them because even though a lot of these kids are highly accurate, they don't know how to flank effectively so you can sneak up and touch them with your zApPY gUn.

P.S. I just hate listening to these kids cuzzing their parents out on the mic.

Mom: Hey Jamie, can you take the trash out?
Jamie: ...
Mom: Jamie, I need you to take the trash out
Mom: Jamie! The trash!
Jamie: Wtf! WTF! YOU JUST GOT ME KILLED! Can't you see I'm playing? NOW WERE GOING TO LOSE THE MATCH! I hate you, I wish I was never born :mad:

Of course, this is not limited to children, I've heard similar stories from adults :)

WombatT6
06-23-2012, 02:31 PM
P.S. I just hate listening to these kids cuzzing their parents out on the mic.

Mom: Hey Jamie, can you take the trash out?
Mom: Jamie, I need you to take the trash out
Mom: Jamie! The trash!
Jamie: Wtf! WTF! YOU JUST GOT ME KILLED! Can't you see I'm playing? NOW WERE GOING TO LOSE THE MATCH! I hate you, I wish I was never born :mad:

Of course, this is not limited to children, I've heard similar stories from adults :)

Everybody else in the game wishes you were never born too Jamie you spoiled little a$$hole!

Lemnisc8
06-23-2012, 02:36 PM
But it doesn't matter how old the child is, if the parents are at the store with them, then it's illegal NOT to sell it.

You're kidding, right? The retailer has a choice to refuse a sale under any circumstances. There isn't any condition that states you HAVE to sell it, or it's illegal...

WombatT6
06-23-2012, 02:38 PM
You're kidding right? Sale of goods act clearly states the retailer has a choice to refuse a sale under any circumstances. It's it illegal NOT to sell it under any circumstances.

Walmart isn't going to refuse a sale of anything to anybody half the time... I didn't even get ID'd last time I bought ammo there.

Jack_Ripper1888
06-23-2012, 02:40 PM
When game were still going in the UK I was in my local store once and 2 young girls came in, they looked about 9-10. They wanted to buy some game which had a 12 rating and the guy refused them.