PDA

View Full Version : The Weapons of Assassin's Creed - Yusuf Tazim's Sword

EscoBlades
06-22-2012, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone, hope you are all doing good. We've uploaded a new Weapons of AC video, and playing around with s new presentation layout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHirZubvXJI

We'd love some feedback on the new style, so let us know what you think. And hope you enjoy the episode. Thanks as always, you guys and gals rock! :D

Edit: We deliberately spelt the weapon Kijil (as it appears in game), but i pronounce it by its proper name, Kilij. For the eagle eyed amongst you, haha.

Turul.
06-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Ha, I had no idea this sword was unlockable, I'll have to check to see if I've got it in my Assassin Hideout.

rileypoole1234
06-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Yeah I had no idea either. Gonna have to go check it out.

Great video Esco.

MT4K
06-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Good job as always Esco. I always had a hard time deciding between this awesome sword and Vlad's sword haha. :)

EscoBlades
06-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Good job as always Esco. I always had a hard time deciding between this awesome sword and Vlad's sword haha. :)

Same here, hahaha. I used to switch between them for different missions :D

pacmanate
06-22-2012, 04:42 PM
Great now I feel like a newb for saying you pronounced it wrong on your video!

Turul.
06-22-2012, 04:53 PM
i have 100% synch on the deacon, part 1, but i can't find the sword. how odd.

EDIT: lol oops found it.

great job on the vid btw Esco, liking the animus style format

EscoBlades
06-22-2012, 04:54 PM
i have 100% synch on the deacon, part 1, but i can't find the sword. how odd.

Yeah, that is weird. It should show up in the Assassin HQ Armoury, to the left of the doorway. Check the other Sword racks as they sometimes get moved around when you replace a weapon.

Turul.
06-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah, that is weird. It should show up in the Assassin HQ Armoury, to the left of the doorway. Check the other Sword racks as they sometimes get moved around when you replace a weapon.

i found it lol, i have trouble finding things....

Thanks though!

OriginalMiles
06-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Awesome as usual!
Great work Esco!

Arathar
06-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Curious Esco, why'd you use "We" instead of "I" in your post?

Great video though, I personally chose Vlad the Impaler's sword because I read a book recently about him, and I like to slice and dice with gore.

EscoBlades
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Curious Esco, why'd you use "We" instead of "I" in your post?

Great video though, I personally chose Vlad the Impaler's sword because I read a book recently about him, and I like to slice and dice with gore.

Cos there are 3 of us that work on the vids. Myself, Steeny (AC Wiki Comdev) and Deenuke (owns the Art of Swords blog). The series was in fact, Dee's original idea. The vids are put together by myself and posted on my channel. Dee and I work on the scripts, and Steeny helps us with graphics and extra research (for which the AC Wiki is invaluable.)

A real team effort :D

lonewarrior30
06-22-2012, 10:46 PM
veereerrry smexy as always..good job esco :D

SixKeys
06-22-2012, 11:31 PM
Nice video, I'm liking the new layout.

I never bothered with Yusuf's sword in the game 'cause I was miffed that it took the place of Alta´r sword as the ultimate weapon. Alta´r's sword is NOT a three-star sword! :mad: :p

WolfTemplar94
06-24-2012, 11:34 AM
This is the first video I've seen from you, and I liked it :) It appears yo be really accurate, and nicely laid out. Really good job.

Also, your voice is pretty cool compared to a lot of other Youtubers haha. It doesn't sound like you're talking to a tin can...

GLHS
06-24-2012, 02:13 PM
I also have never used his sword. Maybe it's time for another replay : ) But Great vid as always! I do like the new Animus design, but the vid window might be a be small. I liked how the last one about the switchblade alternated between full screen plcs and the Animus design better.