PDA

View Full Version : Never thought I would be one to say

The_SIX_GOD
06-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Ubi you shut down the servers for repair, but seems like you traded them for even worse servers. Talk to me, I shot a guy with a stun gun and 3 sec later he gets hit wtf s that? I was all on your side ubi up until now.

Grendel Omega5
06-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Ufff....

The first game I got into this morning was so laggy I never heard my grenades explode.

The next three games that I "joined" I never played because "connection to server was lost" in all three cases while moving from the lobby to the game.

I played one game and had fun, no issues.

The next three times I tried to join one the connections were ALL lost.

I'm with the OP here. If this was 2002 and there were the first days of XBL I would be understanding but after 9+ years other companies have done it VERY well so when I keep encountering server issues that seemingly are never completely resolved I have to wonder how far the lack of competency goes.

This is going to be the last Ubisoft product I buy for a long time. :(

-tpl

HEAT_HTX40
06-21-2012, 03:36 PM
lol this is awesome....and No i don't buy the excuse of "repair" I'm thinking they ADDED servers to get ready for the PC launching of the game.

y'all keep believing they're "working on it" for the "fans" hahaahahahahahah

I'd like to see them just sell this game/franchise off so someone who know's what the hell they're doing actually does this right.