PDA

View Full Version : Help!

NamykuZ
06-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Bonjours, voila aujourd'hui j'ai acheté le jeux assasin's creed Revelations dans un centre commercial... installation niquel.. son et video bonne mais dès qu'il faut jouer, le jeux est comme au ralentit, insi que quand je veux créer une partie dans le menu!!! je sais plus quoi faire ça ma fais le même coup avec le jeux assasin's creed (numéro 1) hier que j'avais également acheté neuf récemment !! please help me!!

Assassin_M
06-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, this is an English speaking forums, but I`ll try to help

est-il sur pc? forgive me, but im using a translator..

NamykuZ
06-20-2012, 11:13 PM
sorry yes it's a computer games and when I play.. games is as in decelerate .. I don't know why and how I makes change it

Assassin_M
06-20-2012, 11:23 PM
I think The problem may be with your specs, this means that either your processor is out of date or your video card is old or maybe both..
so I suggest this site, Can you run it ? (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx)
just go to the tab and choose your game, then it`ll ask to install a plug in, install it and then it`ll tell you if your computer is powerful enough or not..

Moultonborough
06-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Sounds like your having Frame Rate issues. On a PC you tweak it a bit I had the same issues with Far Cry but I got it eventually.