PDA

View Full Version : Looking for squad Ps3 console

xLITTLELAMx
06-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Hello fellow Ghost!
My psn is xLITTLELAMx and im currently looking for an active squad on the ps3 console

I have a 1.27 k/d and play riflemen and scout.. I have a almost fully upgraded riflemen and im working on a level 10 scout.

Im quite new to the game so i was hoping for a squad to take me in and possibly make me a better player. Also im looking for some more buddies for some guerrilla mode

I currently don't know my win/loss ratio but it cant be good Lol..
i dont think it shows losses but i know i loss more then won
52 wins so far. btw just started last week :P

PublicVermin
06-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Hello fellow Ghost!
My psn is xLITTLELAMx and im currently looking for an active squad on the ps3 console

I have a 1.27 k/d and play riflemen and scout.. I have a almost fully upgraded riflemen and im working on a level 10 scout.

Im quite new to the game so i was hoping for a squad to take me in and possibly make me a better player. Also im looking for some more buddies for some guerrilla mode

wow.... a 1.27 k/d...... whats your W/L? lol

HEAT_HTX40
06-20-2012, 08:24 PM
wow.... a 1.27 k/d...... whats your W/L? lol

why not look up his u/n on GRN?

:P

PublicVermin
06-20-2012, 10:55 PM
OK.... i just did a couple paragraphs raging on his stats and how they are all about killing, and not a single team stat was there.... i deleted it before posting it, though, for the simple fact that JUST putting a K/D up doesn't deem it... so, this is what i will do instead, xLITTLELAMx, if you want the people who are better at this game to take you in, and coach you, i would put more emphasis on teamwork, covering obj's and helping out the teammates who need help. i hope this response is alittle more respectful to you, bud, as i would appreciate the same.

xLITTLELAMx
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the out of the respect of not posting those stats. Lol... But a like i said i just got this game last week im still learning the robes.. and i have no idea how those team stats work. I cover assist when i can but im usually the one rushing for the objectives Lol and i play alot of saboteur so that explains the only team stat of mine that has more then 5 Lol.

PublicVermin
06-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the out of the respect of not posting those stats. Lol... But a like i said i just got this game last week im still learning the robes.. and i have no idea how those team stats work. I cover assist when i can but im usually the one rushing for the objectives Lol and i play alot of saboteur so that explains the only team stat of mine that has more then 5 Lol.

yeah, sometimes i have to shake my inner troll out and breathe, go ahead and send me a friend request (publicvermin), i really only play Conflict, you get more XP over all, so it will help you seeing as that your new. I'll be on tomorrow night, bud. Do you have a mic?

xLITTLELAMx
06-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Yes yes i do, i will be sure to send you a request when i get the chance