PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed- Revelations: Bomb making

RazorMonkey
06-18-2012, 03:38 AM
Hi all, thanks for having these forums open and allowing me to particulate.

Really need to ask something here -

When can I start creating my own bombs in AC Revelations?
Im about 10-12% into the game, am restricted to 3 types of bombs in which I have already been given, recruited my first couple of assassin's and it keeps telling me I can head to the bomb making tables in the dens and interact there and start.. I do but nothing happens, no 'O' appears to even interact

Ive only done about 3 or 4 or the memory starts though, the last one being where we had to track down the rogue assassin (storyline- he threw a smoke bomb and escaped), am I just jumping the gun here?

Plse help. Many thanks!!

Turul.
06-18-2012, 03:43 AM
as long as youve done the memory where yusif shows you how to use and make bombs you should be able to make bombs at any crafting table

RazorMonkey
06-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Thanks for your reply.

If you mean the one quite early on where he talks to Ezio about cherry bombs etc then yes I have.

I go up to one of the wall table even (the ones beside the units to send your assassins off on missions) and still nothing happening. Its this a glitch? I really love the AC series but this is very annoying. Hope #III isnt going to be like this.

Turul.
06-18-2012, 04:08 AM
dont think there is bomb craft in AC3. look for other craft tables around constantinople. see if those work. they look like White Bombs on your map

RazorMonkey
06-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Hmmm yeah cheers. Only have one showing atm, thats the dude that sells you all the stuff (Im pretty much max'ed out anyway... lol but cant do anything) :(

Hope it sorts itself, Ive read it was a bug, not too sure if this bug effects PS3's though.

* PS: Love your sig btw. Nice 1.

Moultonborough
06-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Have you done the mission where Yusif say's "One wrong move and BOOM" Ezio "Are you serious?" After that scene you are able to.

RazorMonkey
06-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Yeah thanks.

I was over jumping the gun, been grinding that game too much I think :D

Its about the 4th or 5th memory start. Can do them all now. Basically done all the shop and bank buys already and have hardly done the memory starts yet. Lol they are telling me things I already know hahaha. My bad.

Can do the bomb challenges as well. Ive read here that a lot of people are having trouble unlocking them, cant find the Brit gunpowder etc .. its all there, you just need to do more than simply play the game, ya need to mega explore, grind, investigate stuff. Ubisoft makers are a clever lot. Its all there.

Many thanks.

tsc0308
06-19-2012, 09:29 PM
I didn't craft a single bomb in my entire playthrough of AC:R. They're just kind of... irratating. Can't really describe it. I thought it was a needless mechanic.

But yeah, the ability to craft them eventually unlocks itself if you do Memories. Crafting tables appear as big white bombs symbols on the map (but more importantly, that's where you manage your Assassin Recruits.)

Turul.
06-19-2012, 11:15 PM
majority of AC things are needless...they just want to provide the player with options

ACIII is cutting out a bunch though, they want to get back to the core of AC

RazorMonkey
06-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Tru. AC3 will be epic I hope.

ACR is ok but I find all this memory stuff a bit irritating tbh, Having to hard back to the Animus all the time to wonder round in a dazed like state can be frustrating.