PDA

View Full Version : Missing Signature Addition and DLC Content!!!

SL7EVIN
06-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Long Story Short,
I had my Ottoman Jester,Ottoman Doctor, The Courtesan, and Knight locked (I bought Signature addition, and bought the DLC Lost Archive & Mediterranean Map) in addition to all my characters and abilities reset (Had to repurchase). as well as the 24,000 or so Abstergo credits i was saving to purchase the Ezio Patron pic reduced to i think my exact number now is 3,254 pts. PLEASE HELP!!! I spent alot of time (5,251 sessions 34d 20:52'40') and money ($80 on game + $20 DLC) on Revelations as i did in the the previous installments of the game.

I'm not sure if this helps but my world rankings as of 6/15/2012 in All time SCORE:18th KILLS: 40th STUNS: 15th

Mr_Shade
06-15-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi there,

Please contact Ubisoft Support - links are in my signature.

Please make sure you tell them your Uplay account name, and if possible send a photo of the signature edition unlock code /s.

Bucur92
06-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi there,

Please make sure you tell them your Uplay account name, and if possible send a photo of the signature edition unlock code /s.

Dont bother their support suck big time i know believe me.

Turul.
06-17-2012, 03:47 AM
Dont bother their support suck big time i know believe me.

just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean he will.

and Black Widow then tried to help you but you were very rude to him.

SL7LEVIN ignore this guy

SL7EVIN
06-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Mr_Shade I contacted Ubisoft 's customer service by phone and basically was told that the server was the culprit of my issue and they were aware of the problem and are looking to fix the issue very soon. I will definitely take your advice on the matter and thank you for your time.

Hi there,

SL7EVIN
06-17-2012, 01:06 PM
I'll reserve judgement on the matter until I'm shown otherwise but my early reaction to this issue has been positive so far, but thanks for the heads-up.

SL7EVIN
06-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks man but I can relate to his frustration with other publishers but so far my interaction with Ubisoft has been positive on my matter so i'll reserve judgement on the matter until proven otherwise.

just because you had a bad experience doesnt mean he will.

and Black Widow then tried to help you but you were very rude to him.

SL7LEVIN ignore this guy