PDA

View Full Version : A quick question..

agitatedchimp
06-15-2012, 12:27 AM
(In terms of fighting ability) Do assassins get better with age or are they like normal people and gradually get worse at physical activity? :confused:
I'm asking because in the E3 trailer when Connor gets into close combat with the redcoats he's good and all... but when you compare it with Ezio in the revelations trailer he just seems.. superhuman in a way... and Altair? whats up with that? in revelations i'm sure he's 60 and manages to escape Masyaf with Sef killing about 40 assassins on the way out.
So do assassins get better or worse with age?

Assassin_M
06-15-2012, 12:28 AM
(In terms of fighting ability) Do assassins get better with age or are they like normal people and gradually get worse at physical activity? :confused:
I'm asking because in the E3 trailer when Connor gets into close combat with the redcoats he's good and all... but when you compare it with Ezio in the revelations trailer he just seems.. superhuman in a way... and Altair? whats up with that? in revelations i'm sure he's 60 and manages to escape Masyaf with Sef killing about 40 assassins on the way out.
So do assassins get better or worse with age?
Keeping fit and constantly training your entire life can keep you fit till 90..

Azula2005
06-15-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm 92, and i'm quit satisfied with my physical appearance.

Calvarok
06-15-2012, 12:47 AM
How did Ezio seem superhuman in the Revelations trailer? Sure he was amazing and all, but he LOST. Conner went up against a bigger army that had guns and killed his target and presumably got away.

As to getting better with age, yes, assassins are like normal people, but their TWCB blood may have something to do with them being able to stay so fit even into their 50s, at least in Ezio's case.

Personally I thought that Connor looked like amuch more ferocious fighter than Ezio did in the Revelations trailer. If you really look at it Ezio actually kills less people in his trailer, I think.

JCearlyyears
06-15-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm 92, and i'm quit satisfied with my physical appearance.
I guess I'll be the one to ask this... are you actually 92?
On topic: With all that runnin' around Ezio does, I'm not entirely surprised he is able to do the things he does in his old age. So, yes, I guess they do get better with age... and then they get worse.

Calvarok
06-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Just look at Samuel L Jackson. He's more than 60 years old and is fit, and he's just an actor! Someone who does extremely physically demanding things as their main occupation and way of life can stay healthy for a long time, if they're lucky.

Azula2005
06-15-2012, 01:32 AM
I guess I'll be the one to ask this... are you actually 92?
On topic: With all that runnin' around Ezio does, I'm not entirely surprised he is able to do the things he does in his old age. So, yes, I guess they do get better with age... and then they get worse.

I most certainly am, good sir.

Azula2005
06-15-2012, 01:38 AM
I most certainly am, good sir.

Just kidding! How the heck could you fall for that? Come on man...To naive.

rileypoole1234
06-15-2012, 02:53 AM
As to getting better with age, yes, assassins are like normal people, but their TWCB blood may have something to do with them being able to stay so fit even into their 50s, at least in Ezio's case.

Not all of them have TWCB blood though. Really just Desmond and his ancestors I think.

Evenesque
06-15-2012, 04:04 AM
There's no logic here, there's no natural reason for the evolution of fighting styles within the AC universe. It's simple a matter of combat mechanics evolving next to certain plot lines.

Calvarok
06-15-2012, 04:12 AM
Not all of them have TWCB blood though. Really just Desmond and his ancestors I think.
We're speaking of Desmond's ancestors, I thought that went without saying.

rileypoole1234
06-15-2012, 05:07 AM
We're speaking of Desmond's ancestors, I thought that went without saying.

I thought we were talking about Assassin's in general. Never mind then.;)

MT4K
06-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Well my understanding of it is since all humans are descended from adam and eve that everybody has some TWCB DNA inside them. Only it stays dormant in everybody except those very few special people. over time they end up breeding together to end up giving Desmond a ton of TCWB DNA.

I could be slightly wrong and it could just be that those very few people have more of the DNA than the average person.... Either way though i'm pretty sure every human has at least a little. it just remains dormant.

agitatedchimp
06-15-2012, 01:55 PM
How did Ezio seem superhuman in the Revelations trailer? Sure he was amazing and all, but he LOST. Conner went up against a bigger army that had guns and killed his target and presumably got away.

Personally I thought that Connor looked like amuch more ferocious fighter than Ezio did in the Revelations trailer. If you really look at it Ezio actually kills less people in his trailer, I think.

Well I believe he lost because he was distracted watching the ghost of Altair.. but it's debatable, I must admit Connor does seem more of a brutal fighter but Ezio is just so quick and agile

agitatedchimp
06-15-2012, 02:07 PM
And just to add, I don't see how anyone can question the fact that Ezio seems freakishly strong in the revelations not in an unreal way but more like Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris freakishly strong.
I understand he's been trained his entire life as an assassin so he wouldn't exactly make an easy target, but come on he takes on atleast 60 - 80 guards at once without breaking a sweat