PDA

View Full Version : Info about the pre-order bonuses

MT4K
06-14-2012, 01:23 AM
I apologise if this has been brought up before.

Hey guys. a few days ago i posted in the pc section of the forums on the editions thread about finding a digital deluxe edition on gamersgate. I just recently had a proper look at it and it has some informations regarding the pre-order bonus missions. Presuming it is all accurate anyway.

Spoiler warning just in case for those who don't want to possibly know....

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-AC3DE/assassins-creed-iii-deluxe-edition

Assassin’s Creed® III Deluxe Edition for PC will include the following extra in-game content:

Cozumel Island Single-Player Mission
Following the clues to what some think is Captain Kidd’s lost treasure Connor is lead to an isolated ruin on Cozumel Island. The ruins- ransacked by the Spaniard 200 years earlier- have since been reclaimed by nature. With gameplay focusing on trees, rocks, destructible elements and stormy weather Cozumel Island challenges Connor with Mother Nature’s best.

Reward
WEAPON: Captain Kidd’s Sawtooth Cutlass
With Unique kill moves.
The Ghost War Single-Player Mission
ACT 1
A mysterious shipment aboard the HMS Windermere could turn the tide of the Revolution in favour of the Templars. Retrieve the cargo and make sure the Windermere and her captain both find a watery grave.
ACT 2
The HMS Leviathan is leaving for England with an important Templar emissary. Make sure the emissary and whatever information he holds are lost to the deep.
Reward
WEAPON: Obwandiyag’s War Club.
LOOT: Crafting Blueprint for an Upgraded naval convoy which allows increased trade with overseas merchants.
A Dangerous Secret Single-Player Mission
SINKING A SECRET
The HMS Dartmoor has set sail for Boston and carries a secret that could jeopardize the foundations of the revolution. Locate her, capture her and make sure her cargo vanishes at sea.
Reward
WEAPON: Pirate Flintlock
LOOT: New Colour Scheme for the Aquila.
Captain of the Aquila Single-Player Pack
SP SKIN: The Captain of the Aquila’s Uniform.
SP WEAPON: Boarding Axe.
Colonial Assassin Single-Player Pack
SP SKIN: Traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, previously owned by the Assassin John DeLatour.
SP WEAPON: Scottish Flintlock rumoured to have fired “the shot heard ‘round the world”, though impossible to confirm.

Assassin_M
06-14-2012, 01:28 AM
This has revealed some things..

1-Customize-able Ship.
2-Trading with over sees merchants.
Nice find;)

MT4K
06-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Indeed. i imagine it is accurate information. and so i'm excited to see how much customisation the ship will really have.

I also found the little details about each mission quite interesting :D. It is also the first time i personally noticed something saying specifically that the sawtooth would have unique animations (although i always suspected it would anyway since both brotherhood and revelations had a unique weapon each with unique animations)

Timeaus
06-14-2012, 01:49 AM
I really like this special editions, best one so far. It includes all of the extra in-game contents announced so far, which is what I really want. Unfortunately I don't have a powerful gaming PC, so hopefully there is a similar version for the consoles too . PC gamers should be really happy about this :D

SixKeys
06-14-2012, 02:06 AM
This sounds like the best edition so far. I'm definitely getting this one if possible. I don't care about the physical extras like statues and books. All these sound great, I'm especially excited about Cozumel Island and customization for your ship. :)

AnthonyA85
06-14-2012, 04:05 AM
If this is legitimate, i may have to consider buying a Digital Collectors Edition of a game for the first time in my life. and at £20 cheaper than the Freedom Edition too, no brain-er.

And, judging from that description, both "A Dangerous Secret" and "The Ghost of War" are BOTH navel missions :D Sweet! And it sounds like the Mayan Pyramid ruins on that island might have either Templar treasure or a PoE hidden there, since the Freedom Edition's description does say something about uncovering revelations in the mission.

blazefp
06-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Unfortunately I don't have a powerful gaming PC, so hopefully there is a similar version for the consoles too

I share your concern :\

This lacks a mission that freedom edition has though - lost mayan ruins - so I'm still not sure about it. I just hope there'll be an edition with all single player missions and connor's statue, cuz though I'm more interested on the game I can't leave that freedom edition apart, it's really awesome.

I don't know what to buy now :confused:

Timeaus
06-14-2012, 09:44 AM
I share your concern :\

This lacks a mission that freedom edition has though - lost mayan ruins - so I'm still not sure about it. I just hope there'll be an edition with all single player missions and connor's statue, cuz though I'm more interested on the game I can't leave that freedom edition apart, it's really awesome.

I don't know what to buy now :confused:

I think the Cozumel Island Single-Player Mission is the same thing as the Lost Mayan Mission, because the mission description for both is the same and you unlock the same thing too which is the Captain kidd's sawtooth cutlass.

SaintPerkele
06-14-2012, 12:17 PM
YESYESYES! A digitial deluxe edition! I never bought one before, but this time I'm so tempted...