PDA

View Full Version : Compost Collection Time Increased??

naoto1
06-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Okay, I just collected from my composts, and when I looked back at them, it said they would need another 25 minutes? I thought they were collected every 15 minutes?? What happened with this since it's not mentioned at all in the latest updates forum??

amber_horse
06-14-2012, 02:06 AM
You're right - it's gone from 15m to 30m turnaround.

I just checked the patch notes again and this wasn't even mentioned? Wow. That's a major change to not even notify us about! On top of making everything in the game more expensive without addressing any of the major problem areas - you've just made gameplay even more difficult and slow.

I've gone from loving the game, to being slightly disappointed with the game, to now to feeling "had", sorry that I've spent any money on this game, and completely fed up. I used to play 8 - 10x per day. Now I don't really feel much of a desire to play anymore - mostly just because it isn't fun to spend hours clearing weeds and waiting ages for composts to fill up so I can buy buildings I can't staff or use, or trying to clear quests with small rewards that I can't finish anyway because I have to spend $80 in cash just to pass them. And I have about 30 "friends" playing - mostly strangers - which is far more than most people have.

If things don't change quickly I will probably remove the app from my Facebook by next week. And I don't think I'm the only one feeling this way.

khutchings
06-15-2012, 12:41 AM
This is probably my deal breaker for the game. It has been literally A WEEK since I've had space to breed, as I've been trying to age out all my animals to "get rid of." I can't afford to build a new stall. And now it will take EVEN LONGER to afford a new one. Everyone is complaining that this game is too hard, so now they just made it even harder for us to get anywhere. I had high hopes for this game, but it is just going from 'alright' to WORSE.

AmandaRoberts
06-16-2012, 03:17 AM
In the shop when you scroll over the compost it says that you collect 100 horse bucks every 30 min. It said this before the update. So it was probably a glitch that we got it every 15 min. I was hoping they wouldn't catch that one actually.

amber_horse
06-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Are you sure? Before the update I could swear it said 15 minutes. At least when I first started playing. But I didn't take any screen captures.

AmandaRoberts
06-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah. The first time I built one it said 30 min and I remember being surprised that the collect time was actually 15 min.