PDA

View Full Version : Cloaca Maxima Flag bug

SimonL2012
06-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi
The first flag on the beam above the arch in Cloaca Maxima is impossible to get to. I know how to backwards jump and sideways jump but the game just keeps jumping Ezio upwards. I climb up the left hand side of the archway the beam is to my right but try as I might I just can not get Ezio to jump either sideways or backwards to the beam.
Is there a glitch in the game ?

Anykeyer
06-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Not sure what place you are talking about w/o seeing any screenshots or videos. But no, there is no glitched/uncollectable flags in Brotherhood.

oliacr
06-13-2012, 12:04 PM
thats easy to get.. it is not a glitch, only you can't control Ezio

SimonL2012
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM
thats easy to get.. it is not a glitch, only you can't control Ezio

Well I've completed the game to about 85% or so, this is just one of the things I've gone back for to get everything, so I must be able to control Ezio. But this just just does not work for me, I've done the same side ways jump and backwards jumps in loads of places with no problems. Very annoying.

Macranius
06-19-2012, 06:01 AM
Hi
The first flag on the beam above the arch in Cloaca Maxima is impossible to get to. I know how to backwards jump and sideways jump but the game just keeps jumping Ezio upwards. I climb up the left hand side of the archway the beam is to my right but try as I might I just can not get Ezio to jump either sideways or backwards to the beam.
Is there a glitch in the game ?

Maybe this can help you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUuzKR-zJU