PDA

View Full Version : Problems with HORSE HAVEN

krazee.woman
06-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Horse Haven has a definite problem that is frustrating to the point I am about to give it up! For the last two days when I have gone to help out my riding pals, The energy gets stuck on four and after cleaning the entire lots....I have to click out of their ranch to move on with NO compensation at all of any kind!! This is not fair!! If whoever is in charge of this game doesn't figure out the problems soon...I won't be back as the frustration level is not worth it...you end up spending all your energy on weeds and trees and can't enjoy the horses anyway so I am quite sure that I can find another game with less problems to take up my time!! I play this game at least 5x per day and that is what makes this all so sad!! Lou Ann ....Krazee.woman:mad:

FillyBlossom
06-12-2012, 07:08 AM
I've been having that problem too.

amber_horse
06-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Still happening to me. This is a serious bug. Reported also several times on the bugs board.

UBI-Cowhand
06-12-2012, 11:13 PM
A new build of the game was released today. Is the issue still present for you? Please advise.

amber_horse
06-13-2012, 01:23 AM
yes. Although it did allow one friend to clear every weed from my stable in a single turn so perhaps it's not such a bad bug after all. :-)

UBI-Cowhand
06-13-2012, 05:34 PM
yes. Although it did allow one friend to clear every weed from my stable in a single turn so perhaps it's not such a bad bug after all. :-)

lol! :d

AmandaRoberts
06-18-2012, 05:05 AM
It is still present for me also. and I have seen alot of the clearing of more than 5 in one go. Quite a few actually. Helpful for clearing my weeds but not so helpful when trying to gain energy points.

s0urgir1
06-18-2012, 12:06 PM
I have not been able to get my horse to work anywere but petting zoo. I have corrals but after I feed snack only breedng anf zoo highlight to got to

UBI-Cowhand
06-18-2012, 09:43 PM
I have not been able to get my horse to work anywere but petting zoo. I have corrals but after I feed snack only breedng anf zoo highlight to got to

Be sure to read the new player guide too!

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/307-Horse-Haven-New-Player-Guides-amp-Help