PDA

View Full Version : AC 3 Connor's Arrows quiver

Nader-Abudiix
06-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Hey guys, has it been annouced or asked in an interview if the arrows in connors quiver on his back disappear if the arrow ammo is finnished ? it would be a nice detail to make the disappear when he's out of ammo :) its not that important and i dont mind it but still a cool detail

if this has been asked before or not thread worthy then feel free to let me know and close :)

RIKY-WRC
06-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I don't know if has it been announced, but I think that the arrows should disappear when there are no more.. xD

It should be a great mistake if Ubisoft give us unlimited arrows :) Bye :)

SixKeys
06-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I honestly doubt it. Let's say you can have up to 25 arrows in your quiver, that would mean an unnecessary amount of detail. We never saw Ezio and Alta´r's throwing knives deplete either.

notafanboy
06-11-2012, 01:38 PM
I honestly doubt it. Let's say you can have up to 25 arrows in your quiver, that would mean an unnecessary amount of detail. We never saw Ezio and Alta´r's throwing knives deplete either.
Altair┤s knives in AC1 did

FirestarLuva
06-11-2012, 02:32 PM
I hope. It makes it more challenging.

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 03:48 PM
..It doesn't make it more challenging, it's just an aesthetic feature.

And yes, it should be there. You would think they would find a way to add that to the game, especially since AC1 had it with Throwing Knives.

Skyrim's able to do it, and they seem to be drawing a good amount of inspiration from Skyrim.

Nader-Abudiix
06-11-2012, 04:09 PM
i never noticed the AC 1 throwing knifes disappearing xD ill check it out later tonight

Azugo
06-11-2012, 04:12 PM

Yes they did. So did Ezio's bullets and crossbow bolts aswell.

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Yes they did. So did Ezio's bullets and crossbow bolts aswell.
...we never saw Ezio's bullets or bolts on his person.

Azugo
06-11-2012, 04:15 PM
...we never saw Ezio's bullets or bolts on his person.

They did deplete though.

EDIT: I'm dumb. Just re-read over the OP's post. I get it now. I need to go to sleep - it's basically 1AM where I am. Forgive me guys, haha.

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 04:16 PM
In a mechanical sense, but not in a sense that we saw the knives on the Character model disappear like we did with Altair in AC1.

Azugo
06-11-2012, 04:18 PM
In a mechanical sense, but not in a sense that we saw the knives on the Character model disappear like we did with Altair in AC1.

Yeah, I know. Re-read my last post for an explanation. :)

NuclearFuss
06-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Ezio's knives disappeared in AC2 as well. I assume Connor's arrows will decrease too. I'm curious as to the maximum amount though.

oliacr
06-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Hey guys, has it been annouced or asked in an interview if the arrows in connors quiver on his back disappear if the arrow ammo is finnished ? it would be a nice detail to make the disappear when he's out of ammo :) its not that important and i dont mind it but still a cool detail

if this has been asked before or not thread worthy then feel free to let me know and close :)
It will disappear...:D trust me.

MT4K
06-11-2012, 08:25 PM
It's hard to tell, but i watched the frontier demo a few more times when he shoots the elk? with the bow and arrow.... But to me it looks like an arrow does disappear. Maybe somebody good at editing videos or something can enlarge it or something and find out for sure though. Or just somebody with better eyes than me (not got the best to be honest).