PDA

View Full Version : Connor's Attire

Evenesque
06-11-2012, 04:27 AM
Do you think we will be able to use Connor's different outfits whenever we want? The reason I'm asking is because I would love to walk around Boston and New York for a couple hours in that ship captain outfit. It would make no sense, but I would feel awesome if I took an officer's sword with that outfit and started dueling random guards. Get my Jack Sparrow on. Plus, the tri-corn hat. It just looks snazzy. Hopefully, we'll be able to put that on at some point in addition to other pieces so there's some customization. Also, I hope we get to change Connor's clothes colouring. Would like to make him either brown, grey, or deep, mahogany red. What do you guys think?

MetalCreed
06-11-2012, 05:00 AM
Because armors will be absent in the game, there has to be different outfits to wear.

imonthenet
06-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Im hoping they really go all out with customisation, i would love being able to chose which parts of his coat to dye rather than just an all over colour scheme in relation to your reason, there are pictures (sorry I don't have a link), that detail certain outfits as preorder bonuses. Unfortunately for many, they are in German. But there is one in there that appears to resemble Connor's original attire except with a tricorn hat, and I think from memory a ship captains one as well

Hope this helps

SaintPerkele
06-11-2012, 10:38 AM
There is the "traditional colonial Assassin outfit", which looks like Connor's basic outfit (along witht he hood) only with a lot of native stuff added. The one with the tricorn hat is the "Captain of the Aquila outfit".
I'm pretty sure that that's the outfit Connor wears on the ship (which is apparently called Aquila), so the German preorder bonus just enables you to wear it all the time, but that's just a guess.

BBALive
06-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Do you think we will be able to use Connor's different outfits whenever we want? The reason I'm asking is because I would love to walk around Boston and New York for a couple hours in that ship captain outfit. It would make no sense, but I would feel awesome if I took an officer's sword with that outfit and started dueling random guards. Get my Jack Sparrow on. Plus, the tri-corn hat. It just looks snazzy. Hopefully, we'll be able to put that on at some point in addition to other pieces so there's some customization. Also, I hope we get to change Connor's clothes colouring. Would like to make him either brown, grey, or deep, mahogany red. What do you guys think?

Connor's captain outfit is DLC.

FirestarLuva
06-11-2012, 02:35 PM
In an interview I think they said that during the game Connor will have to choose whether he will accept the attire of the 'old' or 'new' world, meaning the native american style or colonial, so I guess customisation will be cannon. :)

Evenesque
06-11-2012, 03:48 PM
In an interview I think they said that during the game Connor will have to choose whether he will accept the attire of the 'old' or 'new' world, meaning the native american style or colonial, so I guess customisation will be cannon. :)

If that's the case I'm definitely choosing Native American then.

freddie_1897
06-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm still hoping that instead of armour you can buy stuff like new shoes that improve your speed slightly, or make you run faster in snow. maybe a new hood that makes notoriety go up slower or something too. as well as other things for other parts of your body

Jexx21
06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm still hoping that instead of armour you can buy stuff like new shoes that improve your speed slightly, or make you run faster in snow. maybe a new hood that makes notoriety go up slower or something too. as well as other things for other parts of your body

This is Assassin's Creed, not Skyrim. You don't just enchant your boots to make you go faster.

(Hint: boots do not increase speed, you can only make boots that would make stealth easier)

freddie_1897
06-11-2012, 04:03 PM
This is Assassin's Creed, not Skyrim. You don't just enchant your boots to make you go faster.

(Hint: boots do not increase speed, you can only make boots that would make stealth easier)
ok, i was just thinking as a possibility, i don't mean it to be a significant change, just something to make things just a tiny bit easier

you're right about the boots though, i was just using that as an example

rileypoole1234
06-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I hope we at least get a couple of different outfits to choose from. That captain outfit looks awesome so I hope we can wear that whenever, and not just on the ship.

FirestarLuva
06-11-2012, 06:13 PM

You can change your boots, in a couple of screenshots Connor's boots are different and about improving speed, maybe some boots will be better for moving faster in the winter and others for summer.

deskpe
06-11-2012, 06:21 PM
I hope we at least get a couple of different outfits to choose from. That captain outfit looks awesome so I hope we can wear that whenever, and not just on the ship.

you need the preorder if you want to wear the captain outfit whenever you want.

Psychopompador
06-11-2012, 06:42 PM
I suppose having a snowshoe upgrade to move faster thru heavy drifts wouldn't be too far fetched

oliacr
06-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Connor's attire is the best, since Ezio's in revelations.
I want to see this clothes with red-green lining not just blue, but i think we will have to change it(: