PDA

View Full Version : what happened to horse saga?

jadezebra
06-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I do not like this new game it does not give enough energy and you have to click your horse so **** much that it eats all your energy. and why would i want to treat my horse all the **** time? I dont do that in reality why would i here? This game is also very limited compared to the other. More choices in the other game and better looking horses. I really think this game needs more work before replacing a game that was actually very good. :(

"william"

UBI-Cowhand
06-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We always appreciate it. Horse Haven is our newest horse game! We -do- want you to enjoy it so any constructive ideas would be welcome. :)

HeatherD2012
06-13-2012, 10:52 PM
The breeding badges are too hard to attain, the horses in the shop cost entirely too much, some of the horse actions should NOT cost energy points OR you should give us more energy to work with, also the game keeps closing itself down with a refresh error which is very annoying.. This game, if fixed may be something, but as of right now is just like Farmville, which the majority of your Horse Saga crew hate. We liked HS because it WASN'T Farmville, and there are far too many "Farmville's" .. i.e. Make things more affordable, less cartoony, and you MAY get your devoted HS players to accept your new, oh-so-wonderful game idea.
-Sincerely,
Heather
P.S. --Just a little heads up, if you were going to completely delete Horse Saga we should have AT LEAST got to keep our horses' colors, proficiency, etc. Starting over after attaining ALL 200 Prof. Andy's really, really sucks. And my colors, whew I had it alll.. Now I look at these plain Jane horses and it truly upsets me.