PDA

View Full Version : Next Setting; Asia AC4

Stroonzje
06-10-2012, 04:23 PM
I was thinking about what the next setting would be, and i was looking at my globe and found that the only place that would be suitable is asia. only problem is anywhere past 1800+ asia started to modernize and not have such a ancient type of place. Just my thoughts (:

freddie_1897
06-10-2012, 04:27 PM
My top choices would be Burma or England

lothario-da-be
06-10-2012, 05:33 PM
i think the best places are india in the 17-18th century and the roman empire. It would be epic if the map was so large that it would take us to rome,capua,athens,carthage and Egypt.It would not only show us Rome but also egypt which is a much requested place and travelling to Greece and carthage would make it complete.

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 05:35 PM
19th century Victorian London, England!
But because people want/expect that,
The Spanish Inquisition, because no one expects The Spanish Inquisition!!!

dxsxhxcx
06-10-2012, 05:43 PM
19th century Victorian London, England!
But because people want/expect that,
The Spanish Inquisition, because no one expects The Spanish Inquisition!!!

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg827/scaled.php?server=827&filename=inquisition.jpg&res=landing

the next setting should be Egypt

MetalCreed
06-10-2012, 05:57 PM
We've been to the Middle East, Europe, and North America. Yet to be in Africa, South America, (Antarctic lol), Australia, and Asia.

Asia would be the best. East Asia especially. China or Japan, I'm all for it.

lukaszep
06-10-2012, 06:50 PM
India- Jaipur, Amer = Amazing. The perfect setting.
I'd like Ancient Greece, but not for a few years, ideally AC5 (if there aren't any annual installments inbetween AC3-5).

Edit: Africa would be very cool.

kriegerdesgottes
06-10-2012, 06:52 PM
I'm all for England or France.

JumpInTheFire13
06-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I'd like a game in England, and then it could have a Brotherhood-like sequel where that character goes to India

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm really curious to see what's going to happen with AC4. We all know the trend of each installment advancing 300 years, but... by that logic, AC4 would be set in the future.

MAYBE AC4 WILL TURN OUT TO BE WATCH DOGS!!! MIND = BLOWN

stingray10
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
These are the settings i would love them to go too...

Victorian England
Ancient Greece and Egypt
India

and the Spanish Inquisition.

playassassins1
06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
French Revolution.

We all expected that after ACB, so why not now.

oliacr
06-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Ancient Greek, Egypt, Roman empire
England around 1000-1066 ( William I the Conqueror)
Frank Empire
Holy Roman Empire

and much more.

Sukramo
06-10-2012, 10:10 PM
World war one. It fits because it is increadibly underused in fiction and it is another time step forward.

eagleforlife1
06-10-2012, 10:15 PM
British Raj era. we would be able to hunt tigers, pythons and elephants in the jungles.

brick177
06-10-2012, 10:31 PM
I think the French Revolution would make sense as a Brotherhood-type sequel to AC3. But not as a whole new AC4. Reason being, it occurs immediately following the American Revolution, so Connor could still be the main protagonist, and many other political and military leaders had their hands in both revolutions. French Revolution also occurred for the most part in one city, Paris, with side missions to other locales this would be just like Rome in Brotherhood.

AC4 has to jump a larger time scale than 10 years after AC3. Mongol China, Imperial India, Spanish Main, Ancient Egypt would all be quite different from the existing installments.

Considering the technological advancements they've done with woodlands and naval combat, I'd guess Mongol China or Spanish Main for AC4.

BBALive
06-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Ancient China, Japan, Industrial England, French Revolution, Spanish Conquest of the Americas, Russian Revolution, British Raj.

Legendz54
06-10-2012, 10:57 PM
I would love Greece, in the greco persian war time period.

lightning667
06-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I was thinking about what the next setting would be, and i was looking at my globe and found that the only place that would be suitable is asia. only problem is anywhere past 1800+ asia started to modernize and not have such a ancient type of place. Just my thoughts (:

Asia would be a great choice for AC4, and because Desmond's story is ending with AC3, ubisoft can choose any time period that they want. There was never any rule that says each game has to only go forward in time.

SaintPerkele
06-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Either French Revolution or Victorian England with half of the game set in London and the other half India. Either that or 17th century London with the Pestilence and the Great Fire.

Also, Russia, the comics were not enough.

MAYBE AC4 WILL TURN OUT TO BE WATCH DOGS!!! MIND = BLOWN
FACE = PALM'D

Azurefeatherfly
06-10-2012, 11:45 PM
I really do not want second AC game with Connor, these cliffhangers have gone on long enough. Finish Demond's and Connor's journey with AC3.

As for AC4, we will need some modern background and a new modern protagonist before we get the new ancestor.

GIONAScm2
06-11-2012, 04:21 AM
Either French Revolution or Victorian England with half of the game set in London and the other half India. Either that or 17th century London with the Pestilence and the Great Fire.

Also, Russia, the comics were not enough.

FACE = PALM'D

ME = LOL'd

but honesty since they probaly wont continue their trend in AC4, its gonna be pretty awkward when they say "were stopping the usual AC formula, and now we're staying in the past!"

Azugo
06-11-2012, 06:01 AM
We've been to the Middle East, Europe, and North America. Yet to be in Africa, South America, (Antarctic lol), Australia, and Asia.

Asia would be the best. East Asia especially. China or Japan, I'm all for it.

I'm Australian, and as much as I'd like it to, I don't think an Australian setting would work too well unless it was set in modern times in Sydney or probably Melbourne.

I'd like to see Russia during the Russian Revolution though.

GeneralTrumbo
06-11-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't want there to be an "AC4" because I want AC to have remained a true trilogy. I will accept other titles, but not numbered ones. And I think we should go to Australia to put tree-running to use.

eagleforlife1
06-11-2012, 08:06 AM
I don't want there to be an "AC4" because I want AC to have remained a true trilogy. I will accept other titles, but not numbered ones. And I think we should go to Australia to put tree-running to use.

I'm just pleased that you're in the minority of one.

Azugo
06-11-2012, 08:17 AM

I see what you mean, but I think that alot of people will always look at a non-numbered entry as not a "major" entry.

playassassins1
06-11-2012, 08:41 AM

If they will continue numbering the next games, I would like them to move away from the Animus.
I think they should focus on history, and at least take a 2 year break or so. Yearly releases will make this game just like Cod.

Sukramo
06-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Its probably not out the window to think we will get more Connor games after this one. French revolusion based in Paris could makes up one game.