PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Industries Website

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 03:37 PM
So, I assume that most (If not all) of you know about the website for Abstergo.

LINK
http://abstergoindustries.com/

We know that if you type a code you get to see abstergo emails, but is that all the website is for?
Will there be more added to it?
Will something happen to it when AC3 is out?
Is it dead?

So guys, I want you to discuss about the site!
Happy discussing!

dxsxhxcx
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
sadly they used that website just once, I hope they bring it back from the dead before the release of AC3... IMO it was the coolest alternative advertisement they did for the game, it made me feel like if I was part of the AC universe....

one interesting thing to do together with the Abstergo website would be give us access to the Assassins communication channel as well (Hephaestus Email Network) and give us more info about the other Assassins teams around the world..

I can see this happening as some sort of game on Facebook where we receive an email via the Hephaestus Network app from the other teams and then we need to choose between 3 or 4 options (replies) to tell them how they should proceed, the reply who has the majority of votes would be the chosen one affecting the teams progress, basically we would assume Shaun's role giving support to the Assassin's teams since now he'll probably be busy with Desmond... :)

ps: we should start a petition to bring the Abstergo website back..