PDA

View Full Version : Connor Double Hidden Blade

robytex06
06-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Look at this video http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-assassins-creed/731675

At second 1:12 you can see the guy choose the Hidden Blade and Connor moves both the arms, maybe this meaning that Connor will have 2 Hidden Blade!

I'm sorry for my english, but i'm a 15 italian boy, and i wanted to share with you this information!

Greetings from Italy and "Viva l'Italia!

Epsilonyx
06-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Most of us had already assumed that Connor is going to have two hidden blades, and I'm sure there is some more solid evidence somewhere.

Assassin_M
06-10-2012, 03:03 PM
News to me..
Thanks, bud:D

Azugo
06-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah, it would be silly for Ubisoft to not include double hidden-blades, considering how many people loved that.

Dralight
06-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forums! ;)

I've seen that video before but I didn't notice him move both arms when the blade was selected, nice spot. Also, I think someone made a thread showing this screenshot the other day, but yeah it's pretty solid evidence that the two hidden blades are back.

http://media.t3.com/img/resized/as/xl_Assassins-Creed-3-Connor-Night-624-1.jpg

robytex06
06-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh, i didn't see that pic! Now it's very probable that there will be double hidden blades :D

BBALive
06-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Looks like they'll be upgradeable in different ways or there'll be multiple different ones similar to other types of weapons.

Assassin_M
06-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Looks like they'll be upgradeable in different ways or there'll be multiple different ones similar to other types of weapons.
Good catch !!
I though it was only me, but the blades do look slightly different in each media..

De Filosoof
06-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Great!!

There will be different hidden blades :D

Aphex_Tim
06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
I assumed:
AC1 = One hidden blade
AC2 = Two hidden blades
AC3 = Three hidden blades? :P

Assassin_M
06-10-2012, 03:51 PM
I assumed:
AC1 = One hidden blade
AC2 = Two hidden blades
They all had 3 Hidden blades at one point:rolleyes:
Ezio was just the one who used it the most.. If you catch my meaning:nonchalance:

robytex06
06-10-2012, 04:07 PM
They all had 3 Hidden blades at one point:rolleyes:
Ezio was just the one who used it the most.. If you catch my meaning:nonchalance:

I'va caught it. :nonchalance:
;)

De Filosoof
06-10-2012, 04:10 PM
I assumed:
AC1 = One hidden blade
AC2 = Two hidden blades

Lol. Maybe he will have three hidden blades, 2 on the arms and 1 on the foot, like Shao Jun.:p

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I hope it's optional to get the 2nd blade, I really don't like it.

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Kinda predictable, but good to see they're not taking a step back.

What I want to know is how the hell these asassins carry all of this gear on them, and still do amazing parkour? All of the armour, weapons, ammunition, etc. Imagine how agile they'd be without all this stuff!

Ooooh maybe an idea for the next AC. You can choose how much gear you have, and in turn you can do a wider range of parkour ad move faster!

kudos17
06-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Aw, really? I'd hoped they'd remove that. It really seemed... I dunno, over-the-top. Good for Ezio, but doesn't fit Connor. I'd like it more if it was just for Ezio, like the hookblade.

I mean, Connor is capable of assassination with both the hidden blade and the tomahawk - he doesn't really need two blades to take down two foes at once. But it is what it is, I guess.

lothario-da-be
06-10-2012, 05:59 PM
i think they said it was optional, and if it isen't why shouldn't he use 2 if he can?

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Aw, really? I'd hoped they'd remove that. It really seemed... I dunno, over-the-top. Good for Ezio, but doesn't fit Connor. I'd like it more if it was just for Ezio, like the hookblade.

I mean, Connor is capable of assassination with both the hidden blade and the tomahawk - he doesn't really need two blades to take down two foes at once. But it is what it is, I guess.
Exactly, I hoped that too, it's not really as useful when you have a 2handed fighting style, it wasn't much use in Brotherhood either, it suits a warrior like Ezio, but not a Predator like Connor.

playassassins1
06-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Kinda predictable, but good to see they're not taking a step back.

What I want to know is how the hell these asassins carry all of this gear on them, and still do amazing parkour? All of the armour, weapons, ammunition, etc. Imagine how agile they'd be without all this stuff!

Ooooh maybe an idea for the next AC. You can choose how much gear you have, and in turn you can do a wider range of parkour ad move faster!

Connor does have allot of weapons, but in his time armor wasn't used that much. And he didn't have armor. I think that's why he runs way faster than Ezio.

lukaszep
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
It will be optional, how they have dual wielding and force you to have two hidden blades? We've seen him with one and another weapon anyways.
I hope there are variations on the hidden blade. I wonder if the hidden switchblade is a different blade to the normal one?

ProletariatPleb
06-10-2012, 06:56 PM
It will be optional, how they have dual wielding and force you to have two hidden blades? We've seen him with one and another weapon anyways.
I hope there are variations on the hidden blade. I wonder if the hidden switchblade is a different blade to the normal one?
The hidden switchblade is a multiplayer weapon in AC:B, did they include it in ACIII SP? 0_o

lukaszep
06-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry, when I called it the switchblade, I meant the blade that turns so that he can hold it like a dagger. It's not the same as the weapon from the MP.

pacmanate
06-10-2012, 07:56 PM
I assumed:
AC1 = One hidden blade
AC2 = Two hidden blades

We all know where the third one is ;)

His foot! You dutty people!

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 08:50 PM
We all know where the third one is ;)

His foot! You dutty people!

Mother of god that's brilliant! NO WAIT!

WHAT ABOUT 8 HIDDEN BLADES!?

2 for wrists
2 for elbows
2 for knees
2 for feet

He'd be an eviscerator! God they should hire me.

Aphex_Tim
06-10-2012, 08:50 PM

He could hold a pistol in his mouth and the tomahawk up his arse... quadruple assassination dude!

Funbun777
06-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Perhaps he could have a third in the beak of his hood for head buts

loomer979
06-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Yeah it's two hidden blades but only the left one can swivel around as a dagger. I was also curious how the dagger/hidden blade mechanic worked in combat, if it could be toggled between functions or what. Apparently it's all automatic in order to keep the combat moving smoothly (and to keep from having to mess with the weapon wheel), so if you choose hidden blades he fights with them normally but if you dual wield with the tomahawk he automatically pivots the left one into a dagger.

JoachimKa
06-11-2012, 12:10 PM
I assumed:
AC1 = One hidden blade
AC2 = Two hidden blades
Where would that third hidden blade then be? Maybe it will.... No! Never mind:)

drewdalton
06-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Let me confirm this for you real quick:
"Finally, of course the hidden blades are back and weve made some style changes so he can actually spin one of them in his hand and use it as a knife, but its the key to silent kills." Alexander Hutchinson on weaponry

http://www.at7addak.com/en/Articles/225714/Features/General/The-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-III-Diary-%E2%80%93-Part-Three

ElTORO713
06-12-2012, 07:21 AM
I dont think Connor would need an extra hidden blade but when I mean extra I mean a third hidden blade he has his tomahawk witch is very use full in many situations he can throw and use it in close combat

gp2razor
06-12-2012, 07:49 AM
On the ign live stream thing, when Connor was about to skin the deer, he slides out two hidden blades :)

robytex06
06-12-2012, 09:20 AM
On the ign live stream thing, when Connor was about to skin the deer, he slides out two hidden blades :)

Could you link it, please?

gp2razor
06-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Could you link it, please?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqyHs79Ykxk
At 2:13 :)