PDA

View Full Version : Who's Getting Assassin's Creed III?

Dued1
06-10-2012, 03:34 AM
If none of you have not seen gameplay of Assassin's Creed III, Go to youtube and search TheMediaCows and look for there video saying Assassin's Creed III Gameplay demo.
Questions:
Did you Pre order AC3?
Are you getting AC3?
Do you have AC2, AC1, AC Brotherhood, AC Revlations?

beatledude210
06-10-2012, 03:37 AM
Um...... seriously?

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 03:41 AM
We're on a forum for Assassin's Creed 3 because we're not going to buy Assassin's Creed 3.

:rolleyes:

SleezeRocker
06-10-2012, 03:41 AM
This video explains all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaLGS8_gE7g

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 03:46 AM
This video explains all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaLGS8_gE7g

I'm sorry, but that response wasn't all that clear. Think you could dumb it down for me?

SleezeRocker
06-10-2012, 03:50 AM
that response wasn't clear. Think you could dumb it down for me?

*Presses Play button on video*

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 03:56 AM
*Presses Play button on video*

Oooooooh I get it. The video says "yes", therefore you are answering my question of "can you make it clear?" with an answer of "yes". Clever.

But now that you've agreed to elaborate, can you please answer my original question asking you what your answer was?

gamertam
06-10-2012, 04:41 AM
In a short and sweet answer. Right to the point, yes. It's my #1 priority game of 2012. Everything else is a distance second, way out in left field somewhere.

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 05:02 AM
In a short and sweet answer. Right to the point, yes. It's my #1 priority game of 2012. Everything else is a distance second, way out in left field somewhere.

Really? Even if GTAV came out this year?

raptor41tr
06-10-2012, 05:22 AM
GTA V is not coming this year

Jamison_J_B
06-10-2012, 05:29 AM
1) Yes I pre-ordered AC3

2) Please see answer number one

3) I do have AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood and AC Revelations

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 06:17 AM
GTA V is not coming this year

Ooooooh Haha buddy you don't want to argue with a GTA nerd! I am an active member with 1,000+ posts since January. I think I know what I'm saying when I say there is a good chance GTAV will release this year, October to be exact.

gamertam
06-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Yes. Borderlands 2 releases in mid-late September. Which i'd already pre-order and Assassin's Creed III. Somehow i don't think 2K would want to schedule two big titles competing. GTA V and Borderlands 2 in such a short period of time from one another. We all have heard about Bioshock Infinite bowed out and will releases in 2013. From what i've read, GTA had a history of releases in October time, but so does AC. If GTA V wants a full profit potential. It would do wisely in 2013.

I haven't played all GTA title except San Andreas and GTA 2 on the Dreamcast. I still have the Sega Dreamcast GTA 2 somewhere. GTA V surprisingly somehow it never enter my mind, maybe in 2013. So yes, even GTA V.

SegaDreamcastGTA2 (http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/mncper/001-3.jpg)

Azugo
06-10-2012, 08:34 AM

GTAV will be a great game, but for me it doesn't even begin to compare to AC.

Moultonborough
06-10-2012, 08:43 AM
Remember how many delays GTA IV had? I expect V will as well, so I very much doubt it will release in October.

Azugo
06-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Remember how many delays GTA IV had? I expect V will as well, so I very much doubt it will release in October.

Yeah me too, and in the last couple of years at least, Rockstar have only released one major game a year (not sure about minor titles... if Rockstar have any). 2010 - Red Dead Redemption, 2011 - L.A. Noire, 2012 - Max Payne 3. Judging from this pattern, I think it's more likely for GTAV to release mid next year.

But back on topic;

1). Yes, I pre-ordered the Freedom Edition.

2). Of course. See above.

3). Yep, picked up all games on release day, except for AC1.

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 12:54 PM
No, I'm defiantly not getting Assassin's Creed 3.

Assassin_M
06-10-2012, 12:57 PM
"Who`s getting AC III ?" OMG how can ask this question on a forum for Assassins Creed..
How the Hell ?
No one is gonna get it..

itsamea-mario
06-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Doesn't he realize this is an Assassins Creed hate forum!?

GLHS
06-10-2012, 01:01 PM
No. No one is buying it AT ALL. They will have zero sales and nobody here is at all interested in it. I hate AC. That's why I'm here.

Are you f-ing kidding me?

kriegerdesgottes
06-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Assassin's Creed is really the only game that is on the top of my list wayyyy ahead of even my second choice although I have to say Batman Arkham city and Red dead turned out to both be better than Brotherhood and Revelations but for some reason I'm always more excited for AC. This year there isn't even any real competition so as soon as they announce the American Collectors Edition I will be paying off my pre-order.

BBALive
06-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Yes. Borderlands 2 releases in mid-late September. Which i'd already pre-order and Assassin's Creed III. Somehow i don't think 2K would want to schedule two big titles competing. GTA V and Borderlands 2 in such a short period of time from one another. We all have heard about Bioshock Infinite bowed out and will releases in 2013. From what i've read, GTA had a history of releases in October time, but so does AC. If GTA V wants a full profit potential. It would do wisely in 2013.

I haven't played all GTA title except San Andreas and GTA 2 on the Dreamcast. I still have the Sega Dreamcast GTA 2 somewhere. GTA V surprisingly somehow it never enter my mind, maybe in 2013. So yes, even GTA V.

SegaDreamcastGTA2 (http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae26/mncper/001-3.jpg)

Except that GTA V isn't being - and never has been - published by 2K Games.

To answer the OP's question, yes, I have preordered the Freedom Edition.

brefcourte
06-10-2012, 02:38 PM
If i preorder now. and the € will blow up till October, will i get my game without additional payments ???

freddie_1897
06-10-2012, 04:33 PM
And the op has abandoned us, not making any posts since this thread, which is his/her only post.

I hate it when they do that

TreFacTor
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM
1- no, pre order bonuses almost always are lackluster and are made available later....besides I've yet to see a game released that sold out before I could get one

2- A better question is whose not getting it and why the hell not (just hope there are no more first person animus island in this game ugh!)

3- Really? who doesn't have all of them?

kudos17
06-10-2012, 05:49 PM

Especially if GTAV came out, for me. Really overrated and boring series IMHO. But there's a lot of people who like it, so more power to them.

AC3 is my personal #1 game this year. If Watch Dogs and/or The Last of Us was releasing this year, they would be a close second. But since they're not, Far Cry 3 is.

De Filosoof
06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Especially if GTAV came out, for me. Really overrated and boring series IMHO. But there's a lot of people who like it, so more power to them.

AC3 is my personal #1 game this year. If Watch Dogs and/or The Last of Us was releasing this year, they would be a close second. But since they're not, Far Cry 3 is.

Yeah, AC, Far cry 3 and Watch dogs are some really creative and unique games.
**** ubisoft rocks...

freddie_1897
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Dishonored looks good too

De Filosoof
06-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Indeed.

kudos17
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM

It certainly does. I wasn't that interested before, but after seeing it and hearing more about it... my curiosity is piqued.

lukaszep
06-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Ooooooh Haha buddy you don't want to argue with a GTA nerd! I am an active member with 1,000+ posts since January. I think I know what I'm saying when I say there is a good chance GTAV will release this year, October to be exact.

This is so stupid. Possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on these forums, and that's saying something. Just no.

Of course I'm getting AC3. Pre-ordered the Freedom Edition months ago and got it for Ł49 thanks to Amazons pre-order price promotion thing:) I sound like an Amazon employee...

JumpInTheFire13
06-10-2012, 07:03 PM
This has got to be the dumbest question ever

True_Assassin92
06-10-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm really looking forward to AC 3, but also for The last of us and GTA V. It's time to empty our pockets!

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
06-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. We're not on a AC 3 forum for no reason :p

True_Assassin92
06-10-2012, 07:56 PM

Actually The Last of Us is releasing this year... :p

Azugo
06-10-2012, 08:24 PM

Indeed it does look good, but I've never really been one for steampunk. Maybe this game will change that.

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 08:37 PM

Wow. I...didn't know such an opinion was possible. EVERYONE loves GTA. For god sake, even my friend who hates video games loves GTA!

Whats not to love about police shootouts, rampages, parkour (maybe not to an extend as AC, but still), jumping high distances trying to survive, playing online multiplayer, doing the fun missions, absorbing in the realistic and detailed graphics, FLYING A MILITARY JET, SHOOTING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!? If these don't appeal to you, I'd get checked.

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
My top 5 must get games of 2012 (In order of want, with 1 being the most wanted)
1- AC3
2- Dishonoured
3- Hitman: Absolution
4- (Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2
5- The Amazing Spider-Man

True_Assassin92
06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
My top 5 must get games of 2012 (In order of want, with 1 being the most wanted)
1- AC3
2- Dishonoured

Lol, in my opinion pokémon has lost its originality since pokemon ruby and saphire :P

OriginalMiles
06-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Lol, in my opinion pokémon has lost its originality since pokemon ruby and saphire :P
That''s why it's 4 not 3... but this ones a Sequel, which is original for Pokémon! :D

SixKeys
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Whats not to love about police shootouts, rampages, parkour (maybe not to an extend as AC, but still), jumping high distances trying to survive, playing online multiplayer, doing the fun missions, absorbing in the realistic and detailed graphics, FLYING A MILITARY JET, SHOOTING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!? If these don't appeal to you, I'd get checked.

I prefer stealth to shooting everything in sight, personally. Police shootouts and flying jets are about the most boring things I can imagine in a game.

stingray10
06-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Not me, i mean because even though i am a member of the forums, why would i? The series sucks and that is why i am here.

GIONAScm2
06-10-2012, 11:29 PM
I prefer stealth to shooting everything in sight, personally. Police shootouts and flying jets are about the most boring things I can imagine in a game.

Christ almighty! Well lucky for you there are silenced weapons in GTAV, so we can extrapolate the presence of stealthy missions in GTAV.

That's odd. GTA is like that Jack-of-all-trades franchise, that has a little something for everybody to enjoy the game. Very odd.

JumpInTheFire13
06-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Christ almighty! Well lucky for you there are silenced weapons in GTAV, so we can extrapolate the presence of stealthy missions in GTAV.

That's odd. GTA is like that Jack-of-all-trades franchise, that has a little something for everybody to enjoy the game. Very odd.
I enjoy GTA but I could live without it. I don't like games that confine me to roads. If I see something, I want to climb it (AC and inFamous)

SleezeRocker
06-11-2012, 01:34 AM
I enjoy GTA but I could live without it. I don't like games that confine me to roads. If I see something, I want to climb it (AC and inFamous)

Like Prototype (2) and soon Amazing Spiderman ;)

Jamison_J_B
06-11-2012, 01:49 AM
1- AC3
2- Dishonoured

My Top 5 are:

1 - AC3
2 - Hitman Absolution
3 - The Last of Us
4 - Watch Dogs
5 - Beyond: Two Souls

dxsxhxcx
06-11-2012, 02:00 AM
My Top 5 are:

1 - AC3
2 - Hitman Absolution
3 - The Last of Us
4 - Watch Dogs
5 - Beyond: Two Souls

will Watch Dogs be released in 2012?!

Assassin_M
06-11-2012, 02:01 AM
will Watch Dogs be released in 2012?!
Nope..
Confirmed..

Jamison_J_B
06-11-2012, 02:08 AM
Nope..
Confirmed..

Oops. I know that ubi said watch dogs has been in development for two years, so I assumed...

I stand corrected, sorry about that. When it does comes out, I'll be on it though.

GeneralTrumbo
06-11-2012, 07:21 AM
No. I'm here on the Assassins Creed forums for absolutely no reason.

GLHS
06-11-2012, 12:47 PM
I agree that AC3 is way before anything for me. But there are some incredible games being released this year and next. My top 5 would have to be:

1. AC3
2. God of War: Accession
3. Resident Evil 6
4.Beyond: Two Souls
5. The Last of Us

I really wanna play Splinter Cell: Blacklist too, but it's probably gonna be 360 exclusive again, so I'm not adding that.

Mr_Shade
06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
No. I'm here on the Assassins Creed forums for absolutely no reason.
Same here..

I didn't even know this WAS the ACIII forum?

i thought it was Horse Haven...

Tbh bit of a silly question....

I really wanna play Splinter Cell: Blacklist too, but it's probably gonna be 360 exclusive again, so I'm not adding that.

Its on PC, Xbox and PS3 ;)

http://www.tribe-online.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/120604_11am_SCBL_PS3_3D_E3_PackShot_SPA-0008.png

reddragonhrcro
06-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Same here..

I didn't even know this WAS the ACIII forum?

i thought it was Horse Haven...

Tbh bit of a silly question....

Its on PC, Xbox and PS3 ;)

http://www.tribe-online.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/120604_11am_SCBL_PS3_3D_E3_PackShot_SPA-0008.png

*Confrimed*

Me:"Hell yeah!!!"

Pretty much my list goes like this:
-RE6(special edition,i would buy the premium if it was offered in Europe,by the way it costs 1300$ LOL)
-SC6(possibly aswell a special edition if offered for PS3,unless Micro$oft strikes again...)
-AC3(aswell a special edition,looking for the top one)
-MGR:Revengeance
-Rocksmith
-GTA5
-DS3(maybe)

Mr_Shade
06-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Lol it's been confirmed since E3...?

Some of you must have missed it ;)

reddragonhrcro
06-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol it's been confirmed since E3...?

Some of you must have missed it ;)

Yeah somehow,was maybe stunned by the gameplay how fluid it is and somehow missed it,the return of SvM makes it even better.

AnthonyA85
06-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm definitely getting AC3. I'm just still debating weather to go for just the standard edition, or the Freedom Edition, i really want the two DLC missions and Washington's Diary, but at the same time, i know DLC will get released for all after the game's release, i'm just not sure if i'd bother if it's not through uplay.

Guess i might give Company of Heroes 2 a look.

And, it appears my Grandfather is now interested in Assassin's Creed :D he bought the Revelations novel a few weeks ago, he's maybe 2/3 the through now (he'd just reached the 4th Altair memory last time i looked), and he bought Secret Crusade, Renaissance, and Brotherhood couple of days ago, guess i know what i'm getting him for christams :D, yep, the AC3 novel.

Biomedical-Fire
06-11-2012, 03:48 PM
I will answer the question with respect to the OP, unlike the other snide comments left by others. Yes I will be getting ACIII and had it pre-ordered since Day 1 because I didn't want to miss out on the steelbook case. Once the CE's for N.A. are announced, I will be rolling my money over to that whatever it may be.

As for SC, I'll probably give that a rent because it won't be the same without Michael Ironsides voicing Sam Fisher. Mr. Ironsides IS Sam Fisher! The other games that I will be getting along with ACIII are: Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2, Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition and Crysis 3 Hunter Edition. Almost forgot, I will be getting ACIII Liberation because I pre-ordered the PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Assassin’s Creed III Liberation Bundle

AnthonyA85
06-11-2012, 04:28 PM
I will answer the question with respect to the OP, unlike the other snide comments left by others. Yes I will be getting ACIII and had it pre-ordered since Day 1 because I didn't want to miss out on the steelbook case. Once the CE's for N.A. are announced, I will be rolling my money over to that whatever it may be.

The NA special edition is the Ubisoft Workshop Edition, which includes the game, the AC Encyclopedia 2.0, and The Fall/The Chain comics all put together in a graphic novel. Check the editions thread.

Mr_Shade
06-11-2012, 04:30 PM
The NA special edition is the Ubisoft Workshop Edition, which includes the game, the AC Encyclopedia 2.0, and The Fall/The Chain comics all put together in a graphic novel. Check the editions thread.
Not quite..

There is a yet to be announced special edition / collectors edition.. Check that thread ;) ;)